Can I request a hc rfa +v & saeranwhere mc is very very intelligent and introverted and people always tell her she's boring since she doesn't like talking much. I'm so sick of it, it happens to me all the time :( Your blog is so awesome & I love it^^
1. Omg thank you ^‿^
2.If people don’t respect the fact that you’re introverted drop them! Trust me, you’ll find people along the way that can understand that introvert doesn’t equate to boring whatsoever!
3. Personally I’m pretty extroverted, so I’m basing MC off the traits of my introverted friends and what I think I know about it, but if it’s not quite what you were looking for just let me know~!
Sidenote: When people hear the word ‘Intelligent’ a lot of them think of the traditional “Good at school, well read in this and that subject, yada ya” and I just want to remind everyone that there is different types of intelligence. And I’m not saying that to be all “Don’t feel bad uwu you’re special too” I’m saying it because it’s a fact. Some people are good at standard education, some are amazing in the STEM field, some are masters of reading social behaviour, some humans are talented artists, etc. For the sake of writing I’m going to write MC as a very Literary Based ‘intelligent’ (because that’s one I’m personally familiar with) I just want to make sure everyone knows that ‘Intelligent’ isn’t defined by the books you read or anything of the sort. Ok rant over.
- At first he thinks you don’t like him, that once you met him you weren’t as infatuated with him because he seemed cooler in the chat
Don’t worry Yoosung no one thought you were cooler in the chat
- Eventually though he realizes you’re just introverted! Even at RFA parties you stand by him and quietly sip your drink and listen to everyone talk rather than take the attention for yourself.
- He originally questions why you don’t want to greet the guests yourself, but then comes to understand that you’re just more of a wallflower. But that doesn’t make you any less great!
- But one party he notices you being extra standoffish. Everyone in the RFA is standing and chatting with each other and you’re not there.
- He finds you off to the side of the room pretending to be distracted by something on your phone
- “MC? Why are you over here?”
- “Oh, hey Yoosung. I was just uh, checking in on…uh”
- “Come on MC just tell me what’s wrong” He pleaded
- You decided not to lie, it’d feel good to get off your chest anyways “I just feel like I’m so…boring. Everyone else in the RFA is super chatty and have fun stories to tell and all my life people told me I was boring cause I didn’t talk…I felt like I was bringing down the mood.”
- “What!?” YandereYoosung: Activated “Who ever said that to you?? That’s so dumb!! They’re dumb!!!1!”
- You had to calm Yoosung down from his mini rage before too many people looked at you guys. You go to grab his arms but he ends up grabbing your shoulders and looking deep into your eyes
- “MC just because you’re quiet doesn’t make you boring! You are so great, and so smart, and so..so everything good! How much you talk doesn’t matter!”
- You just kind of stared at him for a second with a blank face. No one had ever been so adamant about assuring you that your ‘flaws’ weren’t flaws.
- A smile fell upon your lips and you quickly brushed a tear away, which snapped Yoosung back into his normal flustered boy mode.
- “Uh sorry for grabbing you” He pulled his arms away immediately and blushed
- You shook your head and chuckled.
- Then you grabbed his hand, making him confused and ever more blushy
- “You’re right. Let’s go stand with the others” You had the biggest smile on your face as you led him back to the group.
- Jaehee didn’t mind introvert MC at all
- And as a fellow intelligent introvert, you two got along just fine.
- You could have very interesting conversations when you felt chatty while making coffee together
- Or you could appreciate each other’s company when you both felt just like being silent while doing your own activities.
- ‘Boring’ would never cross Jaehee’s mind when thinking of MC, MC was her
loverBest Friend! You are always putting a smile on her face and she puts one on yours.
- She’s also been called ‘boring’ before so she’s always conscience to remind you how much she enjoys your time together, and how not everyone has the same idea of what ‘fun’ is.
- You two are quite the pair, silent, but deadly
- Goddammit that just sounds like a fart joke
- You two are some of the quietest when it comes to the RFA members, but you’re basically running the scenes from behind the curtain.
- And you’re both perfectly happy with that. You two organize the party and deal with the guests who are also more introverted, and the rest of the RFA can handle the other guests and public relations. It’s a good setup
- And you never think about being ‘boring’ again, because how can you feel boring when you’re surrounded by friends and
a loverand doing what you love?
- You being introverted never really bothered him…because he never really noticed.
- Zen has such a big persona it fills the room for both of you. Everyone is too wrapped up in Zen’s stories that they don’t even notice your silence or occasional escape to the less crowded areas of the room
- He’s the perfect cover. He’s so obsessed with the idea of taking care of you and being the ‘provider’ of sorts
even though it can be too a fault, it works well for you because he even starts speaking on your behalf by accident.
- “Oh how are the two of you?” Someone will be looking at you but Zen takes it as open opportunity to answer for both of you
- Even questions more aimed towards you “Oh, MC, what are you doing these days in your spare time?” You stammer out a couple words, which Zen mistakes for you being humble rather than shy, and he begins praising you and going into detail for you “MC doesn’t give themselves enough credit!” He’ll cry out, then he goes on to list everything you’ve been up to and just how awesome a job you’re doing. You recognize how someone could find it annoying, but it works for you personally since it saves you the nerves of having to talk with strangers for long periods of time.
- Even when it’s just the two of you it’s nice because Zen always has something to say, always has a compliment to give or a story to tell. He could talk for hours and you’re happy listening. And when you do want to talk he shuts right up and gives you all his attention.
- One flaw is he doesn’t always see you getting tired after hours of social interaction. He could float around a crowd chit chatting with anyone and everyone for hours, meanwhile you get a little antsy to leave. But usually with some hint dropping you make it clear you’re ready to go and Zen ushers you out like the Knight he is.
- It’s because you two work so well he doesn’t understand when his coworker calls you boring
- “Excuse me?” Zen scoffs
- “Yeah” His fellow actor laughs as he puts his costume on “I always imagined you’d end up with another social butterfly, not someone so..quiet. And when she does talk it’s like..I don’t know all really boring stuff that I haven’t heard about since my school days.”
- Zen gives him the biggest scowl. “Just cause MC doesn’t blabber on and on about random shit the way you do doesn’t make them boring. In fact it makes them pretty interesting, because obviously if MC doesn’t talk much, they must have something pretty great to say if they decide to open their mouths in front of douche bags like me or you.”
- His coworker was silent
- Zen can’t wait to go home and tell you all about how he schooled his dickbag scene partner
- Like Yoosung at first he’s worried your silence is a sign of distaste
- He can’t help but worry so much that he makes a call to V, looking for advice
- V laughs
- “Jumin, are you telling me you’ve met someone whose introverted? Someone who doesn’t verbally open up much? Gee, where have I met someone like that before? Oh! I should introduce you to my friend, he’s the exact same way.”
- What friend V who do you hang out with besides me
- It takes him a while, but finally Jumin gets the joke and realizes you two are the same.
- He starts paying attention to your body language more, realizing more and more that you are comfortable with him and just don’t verbalize it all that much
- Besides it’s not like you guys don’t ever talk, you’re just not as chatty as you are on messenger. Probably because that’s just typing from behind a screen, so it makes you less anxious. He can understand that.
- One day he comes home to find you on the couch reading Shakespeare
- MC you like Shakespeare?
- Turns out you like literature in general, something Jumin also has a taste for in his rare bouts of free time.
- You two begin chatting about older pieces and genres, ranging anywhere from fictional masters like William Shakespeare to poetry writers like Yi Sang.
- It’s actually one of your longer talk sessions, ranging a few hours of just straight talking. Once it’s over though, you two are happy to cuddle up to one another and just throw a movie on.
- Jumin is often called boring himself, and he never pays any mind to it. But when you two are talking one day and you mention how much it irks you that people call people like the two of you boring he just
- “So let them. Their opinions will never affect either of us, especially since we both know the value of our own words and have each other to share them with.”
- A grin crawled on your face. You loved how graceful he made the phrase “Fuck those guys” sound.
Defender of Justice
- “Wow, I never thought you’d end up with someone so … normal.” Vanderwood mused while looking at a picture of you and 707 sitting on his desk.
- “I wouldn’t call MC normal” Seven chuckled as he tapped away at his computer.
- “Really?” Vanderwood cocked an eyebrow at the back of Seven’s head as he placed the picture down. “Maybe they were just quiet that time I met them..”
- “No.” tap tap tap “MC’s always quiet.”
- Vanderwood squinted at Seven now, assuming the red head had cameras set up so he’d see the look on Vandy’s face at some point. “So she is boring?”
- Seven sighed a dramatic sigh, Vanderwood could tell immediately whatever the hacker was about to say was well rehearsed. The fucker always trapped him into weird conversations with some strange moral lession.
- “Vanderwood, vanderwood, vanderwood. You’ve called MC quiet, normal, and boring….none of those words have anything to do with each other~” Cue 707 going on a playfully long and annoying rant explaining why you were quiet but by no means boring. Normal was up for debate.
- Seven had always understood you.
- He put on quite the exuberant and extroverted exterior, but on the inside, Saeyoung was also an introvert.
- You were never boring to him because he knew you had so much going on in your brain despite your few words explaining the thoughts running around up there
- And you knew this because the two of you were constantly analyzing each other
- And you both knew it
- It became some weird sort of game, picking up on subtle cues and few words you guys would exchange, and figuring out the other’s intention
- It got so intense the other members of the RFA swore you guys were telepathic or had made some weird secret language between each other
- He grew up with Jumin so he understands
- He is quiet as well, but he doesn’t mind being the conversation driver at all, or just sitting in silence together while you read or play games or do whatever your heart desires
- He is just happy to be near you.
- Given his eyesight is a bit weak, so sounds make it easier to figure out whats going on in your head, so he just learns to listen to the things you do. Your footsteps, your breath, pages turning, pencils on paper, computer keys clicking.
- He understands you so well without words, but when you do speak he’s in love because everything you say is so thought out.
- Or you just….”Sneep”
- “What MC?”
- “I don’t know. I was just thinking and…I thought of the word ‘Sneep’ I don’t know it’s just one of those things that’s fun to say aloud….Sneeeeeep” And you started giggling “it’s just so weird”
- Jihyun laughed.
- Ok so not everything was some profound rhetoric, but he enjoyed anything that comes out of your mouth.
- “Try it!” You egged him on
- He paused for a minute, and prepped a really funny deep voice and just “Sneeeeeeeeeep”
- You both had a hard time controlling your laughter.
- He knew he’d never have a boring moment with you
- At first he was worried you were constantly mad at him
- Saeyoung is loud when he’s in a good mood…so shouldn’t you also be loud when you’re happy?
- He hasn’t had much healthy human interaction to judge so he’s confused and worried
- But you two manage to nip the problem in the bud before it becomes serious
- One way or another you realized he was feeling this way and sat him down to talk, saying you were never mad you just…were quiet. You said you’d start being more vocal if he’d feel better..
- “No…I…I trust you.” Saeran trusted that you meant it when you said your silence was nothing bad, he wanted to always trust and believe with you so despite his own anxiety he was going to. You were touched.
- You figured a good compromise for the two of you, you were quiet, but that didn’t mean you weren’t physical. If you two were close you’d always take his hand in yours and give him reassuring squeezes. It became so common he started grabbing your hand first.
- Constant smiles from you when one of you would walk into the same room as the other
- Attached at the hip when sitting anywhere.
- Much like with Seven, you two communicated a lot through action, and Saeran wasn’t very keen on anything academic aside from a bit of coding, but even then he didn’t have much to say about it
- But he loved to listen to you talk about. He’d feign interest in classic novels and evolution theories just to hear you talk about them and tell him about them. You’d get so passionate about them, he’d hope that one day you’d get the same starry eyed look on your face when talking about him that you do when talking about Multiverse theory.
- He never found you boring, even if he didn’t actually have an interest in the subjects you were talking about, he was in love with how you talked about them. The passion you had. There is nothing boring about passion
- And so what if you’re quiet?
Quiet is important for sneaking up on the enemy and obliterating them from this plane of existen-
- Quiet has it’s perks.