Tumblr Settings Tuneup: Advertising
Starting July 28, 2016, Tumblr will show advertising on your blog — unless you deactivate ads in your blog settings.
If you do not want on-blog ads, use the Web Dashboard.
- From the Dashboard, click the person icon in the upper right.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- In the right column under “BLOGS,” click your blog by name.
- Scroll to “Advertising.”
- To opt-out, turn off the option for “On-blog advertising” (which turns the switch from blue to gray).
- The setting change saves automatically.
- Repeat for any secondary blogs under Settings.