It’s been a few months since we did a welcome post, so we thought it was time to dust off ‘ol welcome mat and give everyone a refresher.
We are fyeahthrillingadventurehour, and we’re a blog run by Adventurekateers for Adventurekateers. We do our best to bring you all the news from TAH and those that write and star in it, as well as some of the best stuff that gets posted on tumblr, twitter or wherever else on the internet. The official TAH blog is here: workjuice. You should probably follow that, as well!
We wanted to point a few things out to help you more easily find the cool things the TAH fandom has to offer.
Here on the actual FYTAH blog, if you open the page, we have a gold bar at the top of the blog with some pages of helpful links.
- The official links page will help you navigate to all the official TAH content on the web. The TAH twitter, the website, Facebook, merchandise, etc. The page also contains links where you can find Workjuice players in social media. At the bottom are some cool extras where you can actually see TAH performed a little bit online, and official videos.
- We also have a page of fan works. Here you will find links to things like TAH Fanfic, 8-tracks and other TAH-related blogs. If you run an active TAH fan blog (as in, solely dedicated to TAH and no personal posts or non-TAH related posts), or think we’ve missed something, feel free to submit to be listed here. Please also note that we only link to blogs who properly source their content when applicable. If you are a fan artist, please feel free to submit a link to a tag with your TAH fan works, as well!
- We also have a tags page. Most FYTAH content has been extensively tagged, and most of those tags can be found on the tags page, so feel free to use that tag page to find TAH content posted on tumblr!
- If you’re still wondering what’s up with TAH in 2015, check out this post!
There are a couple of other important things we’d like to make sure you know about…
- We have an extensive Thrilling Adventure Hour Wiki! Just about any information you’d like to know about TAH can be found there! If you enjoy wiki editing, please feel free to read the How to Contribute section, then jump on in and help!
- Two important pages on the wiki we’d like to point out real quick: If you’re new to TAH, please read over the New Listener FAQ for important information and help orienting you to the show. If you’re going through the show for the first time, please check out the Sparks Nevada Universe Continuity Guide to help get you through Sparks Nevada by not missing any episodes (there are several not labeled as Sparks Nevada episodes) and in the right order (there are several out of continuity for various reasons.)
Okay one last link….
- If you haven’t seen it yet, last year TAH released a 7-part Documentary Web Series. It’s really excellent,and for those of you just getting into the show, will definitely help orient you to what’s going on!
We are super friendly and happy to share our knowledge about TAH, answer any questions, or help out however we can. Please feel free to ask us questions, or post in the “thrilling adventure hour" tag, as it’s used more than the "the thrilling adventure hour" tag, someone will answer you.
Please note that we do not publish every ask we receive, we generally only publish asks that we feel are helpful, or we fell the majority of our followers would find interesting. We’ve gotten a lot of submissions lately like general observations which are things that should be posted on personal blogs and tagged in the TAH tags. Some of these are sometimes reblogged here. Thanks!
If you’ve been an Adventurekateer awhile, please jump in, say hi and help the new Adventurekateers out when you see them! Thanks! :)
Sayonara, solid citizens!