I always thought the new and original characters were the most broken characters like
Steven Quartz Unvierse has to live the fact that his mom, Rose Quartz, have commited some dark acts in the past
Star Butterfly lost almost everything in season 2
Marceline Abadeer lost her mother, her first and true friend, Simon lost his sanity for wearing the crown too much, and what’s worst that she has to become what she hates the most, a vampire
Ice King lost his sanity and forgotten everything he once knew himself
But probably the current most broken cartoon character out of all of them is Samurai Jack
What makes this man such a broken figure is he used to have a strong will that keep him moving, always had hope that he’ll find his way home, and always fight for justice. Even though it seem bad at first, but he finds another way, like he always had.
But now, after 50 years without aging alone, he lost himself in this forsaken time. He lost his honor as a samurai, lost his way to what to fight for and lost his faith to find his way back to the past
Every time portal is destroyed
He lost his sword, the only weapon that could defeat Aku
Really horrible PTSD
And what’s worst is he thinks of performing Harakiri (suicide)
Out of all cartoon characters in today world, I find Samurai Jack, the most broken out of all cartoon characters and deserve the most hugs
As Steven Universe, Star vs The Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, Samurai Jack, Rick and Morty and Adventure Time is getting much praise for being great Cartoon shows, We Bare Bears deserve much praise as those shows. It’s not action pack or story driven like them but it’s still great to watch with tons of reasons why
1) It doesn’t have plot, but most of the ep. are really heartwarming, and great humor
and it can give the FEELZ
2) Each character are really well written, making them interesting, even the side-characters are entertaining.
Sure he looks like a dweeb, overweight, and doesn’t look interesting but he’s very kind-hearted and easy going. What makes him a very good character is he’s the one let the bears get back together again by getting himself arrested.
3) It’s really cute, especially the cub episodes!
4) I may have said that it doesn’t have a plot going on but it does have flashback episodes, or small bits of it that been added to a episode about them being cubs like “Yuri and the Bear”
5) It’s very realistic, I know there’s talking bears, a koala, and a Sasquatch but still very realistic like instead of Chloe being this an inventor like Phineas and Ferb or Dexter from Dexter Labatory, she’s just a ten-year-old prodigy
Out of all shows I’ve watched, as of right now, I find this show to be very charming, lighthearted, fun and actually funny to watch.