Villains are coming to Disneyland as of September 15 and I’m going. Christmas Disney is fun but it’s overcrowded with tucking tourist. Halloween Disney has all the villains, who are asshole because they have to be for the character AND LESS TOURIST BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE JUST GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!
As Steven Universe, Star vs The Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, Samurai Jack, Rick and Morty and Adventure Time is getting much praise for being great Cartoon shows, We Bare Bears deserve much praise as those shows. It’s not action pack or story driven like them but it’s still great to watch with tons of reasons why
1) It doesn’t have plot, but most of the ep. are really heartwarming, and great humor
and it can give the FEELZ
2) Each character are really well written, making them interesting, even the side-characters are entertaining.
Sure he looks like a dweeb, overweight, and doesn’t look interesting but he’s very kind-hearted and easy going. What makes him a very good character is he’s the one let the bears get back together again by getting himself arrested.
3) It’s really cute, especially the cub episodes!
4) I may have said that it doesn’t have a plot going on but it does have flashback episodes, or small bits of it that been added to a episode about them being cubs like “Yuri and the Bear”
5) It’s very realistic, I know there’s talking bears, a koala, and a Sasquatch but still very realistic like instead of Chloe being this an inventor like Phineas and Ferb or Dexter from Dexter Labatory, she’s just a ten-year-old prodigy
Out of all shows I’ve watched, as of right now, I find this show to be very charming, lighthearted, fun and actually funny to watch.