- 1 or 2 six-sided dice - paddle or something similar (water bottle, back of hairbrush, etc) - bondage rope (optional) - timer (optional)
- agree to a safeword - male partner is restrained to bed (optional), female partner in position of her choosing - use 1 six-sided dice for regular play, 2 six-sided dice for intense play
How to play:
- The female partner rolls the dice each round for seven rounds. Every time the dice is rolled, an action is performed based on the result.
- If the male partner can survive all seven consecutive rounds without giving in or using his safeword, he is permitted to fuck her/cum. Failure to complete all seven rounds means only she is given pleasure.
Rounds and their actions:
Roll #1: Slap
Male partner receives a number of slaps to the balls equal to the dice roll.
Roll #2: Punch
Male partner receives a number of punches to the balls equal to the dice roll.
Roll #3: Squeeze
With thumb and forefinger on each testicle, male partner’s balls are squeezed for a duration equal to 10 seconds multiplied by the dice roll. (for example, 1 = 10 seconds, 2 = 20 seconds, 3 = 30 seconds, etc.)
Roll #4: Respite
Male partner’s balls are massaged and dick sucked for a duration equal to 10 seconds multiplied by the dice roll. (for example, 1 = 10 seconds, 2 = 20 seconds, 3 = 30 seconds, etc.)
Roll #5: Squeeze
Same as Roll #3.
Roll #6: Punch
Same as Roll #2.
Roll #7: Paddle
Male partner receives a number of paddles to the balls equal to the dice roll. If no paddle, use kicks or knees.
m/f (or m/m) couples game • ballbusting, tease & denial
You will need:
- nothing but your bodies
- agree to a safeword - male partner in position of her choosing
How to play:
- The female partner gives the male partner a handjob (or blowjob) with one hand while squeezing his balls continuously with the other. She may go as fast/slow and as hard/soft as she likes. Alternatively, the male partner must jerk himself off while she squeezes his balls.
- The female partner never lets up on the pain. The male partner must try to cum before the pain is too great.
- If the male partner uses his safeword, he must make the female partner cum and he is not permitted to cum for the rest of the night.
- Play “don’t let the balloon hit the floor” with multiple balloons while at the same time playing “the carpet is lava”
- play hide-and seek in a mall or large public place
- dress up in elaborate costumes to do normal things like go to walmart
- play hide-and-seek or something in walmart without getting kicked out
- get on youtube with friends and try to learn a new talent like juggling or dancing or something
- look at the ingredients in the house and google what you can bake with them
- go to a park you’ve never been to before and walk around like you’re an adventurer discovering everything (“I do say! This here looks like a leaf! What an interesting specimen!”)
- just go to a park in general. I mean, they got slides and swings and crap. Get all over that (but don’t be a jerk. kids are awesome. let them play first).
- dig up toys/games from when you were a kid. Try to play Nintendo 64 games on your hi-def TV. Feel yourself get cut by the sharp, pointy pixels.
- make a super tacky music video to a song that you thought was super cool when you were in middle school
- draw with chalk, blow bubbles, jump rope, ride your bike around your neighborhood
in general, just stop pretending you’re too cool to do the fun stuff you did when you were 10. 10-year-olds don’t have money to spend on entertainment, and yet I notice that they have more fun than anybody. Have an awesome summer, everybody.
- none: ballbustee may be sitting, standing, restrained, or any way you like.
How to play:
- the ballbusting partner flips a coin: if heads: s/he adds 10 seconds to the running total if tails: s/he kicks, punches, or slaps him in the balls
- after every coin flip, the ballbustee may choose one of the following two options: flip again: flip the coin again. cash in: the ballbustee is permitted to fuck the ballbuster for an amount of time equal to the running total. if they are not able to cum in this time then they must pleasure their partner orally and wait until the next session
A worker, who claimed to have worked with Versus XIII before it was changed to FFXV, has leaked some information. Knowing that Versus XIII’s theme was MISERY (Nomura himself said that) and that the game would be very dark with heavy issues, this does sound legit. The original Versus XIII concept contained such things as yakuza boss Regis, him selling Noctis for a demon so that he’s bound to serve the Goddess of Death in this life and in the next, Noctis being addicted to hallucinations causing drug (manufactured by their family) and which gives him ability to see Stella (who is a real person, but no one else sees her).
The full text in the picture says:
“For example, one of the main characters of the game, Stella,
inflected bodily harm on herself so that she could commute with what she
believed to be deceased relatives (this behavior was actually the result of a
certain medication she was prescripted for sleep disorder earlier in life, an
ironically is a major plot point – more on that later). This ultimately
culminated at her accidental suicide, which the main protagonist, Noctis, being
told he was responsible for her death (he wasn’t, at least not directly).
Moreover, many of the cinematic sequences in the game contained depictions of
violence against women (it was completely in the context of the story=, with
one sequence involving the implied rape of Stella in the hands of the white
haired character many have seen in the original Versus trailer (Seifaris, in
English). A key scene involving a ceremony of sorts demanded to be pulled
altogether, effectively ruining a major plot point. Said scene involved demonic
“claiming” of Noctis in his mother’s womb, Cycillia Lorette Caelum, the ruling
Queen and the wife of King Regis. Due the pact made by his father (originally a
“don” sof sort the Lucii yakuza family, not the good, watered down king written
much later) Noctis was bound to the servitude of Etro, Goddess of Death (in
this life and the next). This covenant gave the line the Lucii the Ring of
Binding, power over life and death, through the Crystal of the Void (all this
will be explained in the footage, so don’t get too caught up on it). So that
the course had to be cut, citing “potentially sensitive religious content”
since the character (Noctis) was more or less written as this world’s antichrist, cursed
by his father in a deal with the power behind the Void to bring the coming
A sequence involving a car chase and shootout, giving the player
the option to kill Insomnian citizens. This is only due the fact that the
target is running and attempting to hide within the crowd. This was probably
one of my favorite early game scenarios, involving Noctis, Varis (bald headed
bodyguard character that drives Noctis in a particular trailer, the one that
keeps telling him to wake up), GLadio and Ignis. If you takes with delivering a
large quantity of a street drug (secretly manufactured by a pharmaceutical company
ownded by the Lucii family, of course) called Lunatelristium, marketed ad
Lunatel, street name “Luna” (seriously though) that causes its user to have a
lucid dreaming effect, where the individual is awake, yet sees things in the
real would as through it’s a dream (loved ones long expired, ghosts, demons,
locations changing back to how they looked in your earlier memories ect. It
works on putting the minf in a state on conscious REM) – originally developed
as a military grade sleep substitute for the Insomnian military (this concept
was later adopted into the Magitek project), and used in a weaponized forms
against a particular nation with disastrous effects.
Noctis being addicted to
this substance was absolutely essential to how the was able to interact with
the female protagonist (Stella), as no one else would see her for a certain plot reasons, all of which is revealed about two hours into the game. He is only
convinces that she is a hallucination after being held and interrogated by the
INPD (yes, the original game had a police department in Insomnia, along with
all the other normal things you would see in any regular city) – with the
division head showing him camera footage of him covering no one as the bullet
are being fired at him (Noctis thought he was covering Stella). Stella is in
fact real, but it is a bit too convulsed to type without me spending 30 more
minutes that I don’t have. Much of this information I did not release in my initial post
months ago anonymously, because quite frankly, I was afraid of losing my job
and legal ramifications. Now that much has changed thanks to fan outcry (yes, they DO
listen),a lot has changed… which I can’t discuss at this particular moment.
Now, you have my permission to release these plot details, but I am going to be
honest in saying that I don’t know if Square will immediately hit your channel
with a cease and desists, citing ownership of the content, but the fact is you
won’t be posting any content, only information that is valid. This is where it becomes
complicated and I cannot give you the best advice.”
Also a following message from the leak:
Hi, I am OP. I will clarify this point. Everything to described is unfortunately accurate, (I did not write it, that is the way they are explained). These events are listed as Chapter 1, with the second chapter beginning with Insomnia’s Crown City have its crystal actually extracted, by a small team of special forces units that literally blow the gates to the thrown room to get to the Crystal Vault (from the email). The key person is the white haired individual who is the adopted brother of Stella, who uses the spell ‘holy’ to nullify the unholy magic sealing the crystal, causing a magical explosion that takes out the top of the Lucii Family’s tower. They then storm the building with these forces in what is described as a “ruthless massacre”, shooting simply people who work there and don’t even have knowledge of the Crime Family’s illegal activities OR the Crystal. Holy is cast and the Vault opens revealing the Crystal. it is then “smuggled out”, collapsing the “Embrace of Etro”, something that causes the city to stay in perpetual night and be covered in a huge blueish shield. Then a coordinated attack with Magitek airships and Walkers start invading during Noctis’ Art of Insomnia Ball where he meets Stella. This is when the attack formally commences. I will post unreleased storyboards to display this with text in Japanese and english below it.
Sorry I could not type more. I am being bombarded.
ALSO; if this is true, we will get this original game in some extent:
“Hi, I am OP. This is the next FF project that will enter full development when Episode 2 of FFVIIRemake has begun. The source says the development team is simply calling it "Final Fantasy Versus”. No number.Likewise, Nomura did not come to Square to request it, but agreed it will be made in an agreement with him supporting FFVIIR project fully. Via e-mail. Thank you.I’m sorry, I know nothing else development specific.“”
- Male partner stands, kneels, or is on all fours naked in front of female partner.
How to play:
- Female partner delivers her choice of a hit to the balls (kick, slap, punch, knee, etc) or a squeeze (no longer than ten seconds).
- If the male partner remains standing, add 10 seconds to the running total and repeat the first step.
- If the male partner drops to his knees (if standing) or the floor (if kneeling/all fours) he is finished. He is permitted to fuck the female partner for the amount of time he has accrued or receives a blowjob for the amount of time accrued.
Are you ready for this? We’re kicking off another round of RETHG where we read, create, fangirl/guy and dissect our favorite books and OTP.
Every week we read two chapters which are accompanied with questions and prompts that engage the fandom in various ways. You can choose to write/think/create/act on those, or do what you feel inspired to do. Just tag with #rethg and your post will be blogged on @everlarkedalways and many other blogs that regularly participate!
We always end the reread with a rewatch where we take a specific time to corporately watch the movies together! It’s definitely one of my favorite fandom things I’ve ever participated in. Join us! You will not regret it. :)
Let’s do this, THG fandom!
THE HUNGER GAMES
4/3-4/9 Ch. 1 & 2
4/10-4/16 Ch. 3 & 4
4/17-4/23 Ch. 5 & 6
4/24-4/30 Ch. 7 & 8
5/1-5/7 Ch. 9 & 10
5/8-5/14 Ch. 11 & 12
5/15-5/21 Ch. 13 & 14
5/22-5/28 Ch. 15 & 16
5/29-6/4 Ch. 17 & 18
6/5-6/11 Ch. 19 & 20
6/12-6/18 Ch. 21 & 22
6/19-6/25 Ch. 23 & 24
6/26-7/2 Ch. 25, 26 & 27
7/3-7/9 Ch. 1 & 2
7/10-7/16 Ch. 3 & 4
7/17-7/23 Ch. 5 & 6
7/24-7/30 Ch. 7 & 8
7/31-8/6 Ch. 9 & 10
8/7-8/13 Ch. 11 & 12
8/14-8/20 Ch. 13 & 14
8/21-8/27 Ch. 15 & 16
8/28-9/3 Ch. 17 & 18
9/4-9/10 Ch. 19 & 20
9/11-9/17 Ch. 21 & 22
9/18-9/24 Ch. 23 & 24
9/25-10/1 Ch. 25, 26 & 27
10/2-10/8 Ch. 1 & 2
10/9-10/15 Ch. 3 & 4
10/16-10/22 Ch. 5 & 6
10/23-10/29 Ch. 7 & 8
10/30-11/5 Ch. 9 & 10
11/6-11/12 Ch. 11 & 12
11/13-11/19 Ch. 13 & 14
11/20-11/26 Ch. 15 & 16
11/27-12/3 Ch. 17 & 18
12/4-12/10 Ch. 19 & 20
12/11-12/17 Ch. 21 & 22
12/18-12/24 Ch. 23 & 24
12/25-12/31 Ch. 25, 26, 27
RETHG MOVIE REWATCH
THE HUNGER GAMES JAN. 1, 2018 CATCHING FIRE JAN. 7, 2018 MOCKINGJAY PART 1 JAN. 14, 2018 MOCKINGJAY PART 2 JAN. 21, 2018