As she exited the Fortemp’s Manor, Adrasteia pulled her scarf close to her face and wrapped her coat securely around her body. It was a rather chilly night, so she though that she ought to stop by the Forgotten Knight for a drink to warm her up before finally calling it a night.
However, as she walked through the Pillars to get to Foundation, she felt as if someone was following her. She turned around, only to find that no one had been there.
“Maybe I’m seeing things…“ She thought to herself, shaking her head before continuing her walk to Foundation.
Though, it was not long before she hear the rattle of armour not too far behind her, of which had confirmed that someone was indeed following her. Even thought she was confident in her skills as one of the Warrior’s of Light and fending others off, she was more curious as to why this ‘individual’ was following her this late at night.
Before exiting the Pillars, she turned into a nearby alleyway and stopped before a stack of crates. Adrasteia inhaled deeply before she spoke…
- AU - Feyre never killed Adras (the wolf) and Tamlin never came for her. The curse was called in, and Amarantha breaks down the wall. Feyre, among other hunters and warriors, stays to protect their loved ones that are fleeing. (Including Nesta, Elain, and their father) Feyre is hidden within thick trees with her precious ash arrow. She sees the fae enter their lands, and she’s about to shoot, when one of the fae. A blue-black haired fae with beautiful violet eyes sees her. He doesn’t react with the fact that she’s holding an ash arrow in their direction. Feyre aims for the one she thinks is the leader, Amarantha, and she hits. The next scene we see Feyre being brought to still living Amarantha. The female fae begins to beat Feyre, but the violet eyed fae fights the female fae. He then says: “if humans are so willing to fight for their lands, even though death may be their only end. Then why don’t we?”
- angst - The Attor mange to kidnap Feyre back over the wall, but Rhys, Az, and Cass (if he doesn’t stay back to protect Feyre’s sisters) they get her back, but the Attor does something to her before the Illyrians can get him.
- Feyre finding Rhys’s mother and sister’s wings in the spring manor, then carry them with her as she meets him. They cry together and fluff ensued.
- modern AU - nurse/doctor Rhysand treats the girl (Feyre) that got hurt during hunting with a friend. She’s under heavy drugs most times and keep asking him wired questions. He’s happy to answer the questions, no matter how weird they get.
- AU - The Night Court is a group of highly skilled assassins, they are tasked to kill Tamlin. They take the job by the strange man with a metal eye. But when they infiltrate Tamlin’s manor, they finds someone that doesn’t really belong there. They finds out that Tamlin kidnapped her and proceeded to make her “the perfect wife” but she didn’t want to. They take her with them as they’re not about to leave someone helplessly alone like that. But the others that live in the manor doesn’t seem willing to let them leave with her (the others could be the other baddies from the books: Amarantha, Ianthe, Jurian, Hybern, etc.)
- body switch! Anyone! Just for the lols!!
- The cauldron puts Feyre in a magical sleep, and only equal power can wake her. Rhys kills half of Hybern’s army when he shows the High Lord of the Night Court’s mate,
- another Court of Nightmares scene (anything really, I just want more of them playing cruel and powerful)
- “why are you clothed in only a ribbons?”
“I’m your present, care to open me?” (Smut ensured)
- Feyre is dangerous is high heels
More will come, hopefully… feel free to use them, please tag me; I want to read them!
“An organic material crystalline in structure but shell-like in
substance, adra can be found growing up through the ground in veins in
many parts of Eora. Easy to carve and manipulate, it is a favorite of
jewelers as a semiprecious stone, and is often cut more intricately and
beautifully than other gems“