Hey, I've been having a lot of trouble with Handbrake, and I was wondering if you could help me out. I've been using it to rip my dvd's to my computer in order to turn them into gifs and when it finishes, the quality is terrible! It lags and the audio and video don't match. I was wondering if there were any specific settings I should use, or what, because I honestly don't know what to do.
Well I’m not really good at explanations but here it goes…
1) Make a copy of your video
2) Go to “source” all your videos should appear if not write “*.*” on the search bar.
3) Select the original
4) Now search where it says “destination” and click on “Browse”
4) All your videos now should appear but Like I said before if it doesn’t write *.* on the search bar
5) Select the copy and click okay or open
6) on the destination you see that at the end of the name of the video it says by example “.avi, .mkv” or whatever format is on.
7) change that part for “.mp4”
8) On the output settings select “container: mp4 file” and then check the “web optimized” box
9)now all you have to do is click START