My own fan project to commemorate my favourite girl group in the entire world 2NE1. I can’t wait to see what all four of them do next but for now, let’s remember what they’ve done so far. BLACKJACKS with you always and four-ever <3
Please like and share this video. I very much poured my heart and soul into it.
p.s - I got locked out my allforchaerin account so I am still here! :(
Am I the only one that doesn’t see any romantic chemistry between skydragon and daragon? I’m not against shipping but they’re not flirtatious at all. Top+Bom have more chemistry than those two combined.
For some odd reason, I would love to hear a collaboration song between Wonder Girls Yenny and CL. And I keep on wondering if Chaerin has kept in contact with some of her past JYP friendships such as Sohee
Thank you for being a great and attentive leader and taking care of the girls, protecting them, loving them and leading them.
Thank you Bom.
Thank you for being you, for the emotions you carry out while performing, for your beautiful voice, thank you for being a caring unnie to your 2ne1 dongsaengs.
Thank you Dara.
Thank you for always loving and supporting the girls no matter what. Thank you for cheering us up with your dorkiness and cuteness.
Thank you Minzy.
Thank you for being part of 2NE1 and bringing up more to 2NE1′s songs with your voice and dance.
Thank you 2NE1.
Thank you for existing. Thank you for changing my life and the life of many others. You were my first kpop girl group I ever got into. Thank you so much for the songs you created. I really admire you, you weren’t strict to one theme, you always tried out new themes and new concepts. You had various kind of songs, party songs, song about falling in love, being in love, songs about break up, songs about how to be strong and get over someone, songs about how to be fierce and confident. I truly admire you for that. That shows how talented and skillful you were. Thank you for your iconic performances. I could go on and list a million things about what I am thankful for. All four of you brought a piece to 2NE1 and if that piece was missing then 2NE1 wasn’t complete. Bom’s vocal, CL’s rap, Minzy’s dance, Dara’s fresh vocal and cuteness.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
Thank you for the great memories. You will always be in our hearts and memories. I wish you all the best.
“CL is a bad leader, she never put the group before herself”
Well let’s see,
- In 2009/2010 an America CEO really liked her and 2NE1 but paid more attention to her. Despite getting offer to debut in U.S. she stayed with the group.
- In 2011, there was a deadly earthquake in Japan. CL instead of going to the lobby like everyone else, she ran up flights of stairs to get Dara. She said if they were going to die, she would want to die together.
- In 2013, only her solo performance was scheduled but she brought the other members for a surprise performance
- She revealed she had been offered roles to act in Hollywood but turned them down because she wanted to focus on 2NE1.
- She began writing and composing songs in 2013. The songs she composed were for her solo album but she gave her best songs for 2NE1′s last album “Crush”
- CL had planned to go to Jeremy Scott’s movie premiere. It would have been a great opportunity for her to meet new people and make connections but she cancelled it to hang out with Dara and take pics of her.
- At mama 2015, she was scheduled once again for just a solo performance and for the second time she brought the entire group as a surprise.
- Now she revealed she put her solo album plans on hold and was in korea working on their group album instead.
So next time you wanna lash out at her and her leadership because you are upset, do remember that she has put the group ahead of herself many times. Don’t blame her for something YG did.