Once Upon a Time 7x01 “Hyperion Heights” Sneak Peek - After six seasons, the residents of the enchanted forest enter Season 7 facing their greatest challenge yet as the Evil Queen, Captain Hook and Rumplestiltskin join forces with a grown-up Henry Mills and his daughter Lucy on an epic quest to bring hope to their world and ours. Along the way, new fairy tale characters and old search for true love, find adventure and take sides in the ongoing struggle of good against evil as classic tales are once again twisted and reimagined.
- Francis is the love of Mary’s life.
- Her death is the saddest.
- Season 2, Episode 9 was the hardest to film.
- Torrance is so cool.
- She’s closest to Rachel.
- Favourite season is 4.
- She would have loved to have played Queen Catherine.
- She can’t pick a favourite lady out of Greer and Lola; Lola died out of loyalty but Greer was with her through it all until the end.
- She and Toby are definitely friends, she just doesn’t see him very often because she tends to see people in the same country as her.
- they have never dated. “Never say never, well I’m saying never” 😂
- She can’t pick between Claude and Kenna, she loves loves her sweet princess Rose, but she’s known Caitlyn since she was sixteen, so it’s a tie.
- She has no idea what happened to Kenna.
- She loves Eliza from the 100 and is proud to see her doing well.
- Least favourite part about Reign, the winters.
- She wishes she could have filmed more of Mary as a mother.
- She had no control over Reign being cancelled and cried hysterically after her last scenes.
“It was difficult for me to feel my feelings, so I just buried them. Then I found that acting was a way for me to get them out. But now that I’m a reasonably sane adult, acting is more about my trying to engage other people: Acting is cathartic for the viewer as well.”
“I’m not sure if there’s any point to that tonight. What do you mean? One thing I have learned from your mother’s many lectures and insights on pregnancy is that there are some days when it’s more likely, and some days when it’s less likely. You’ve been vigorous in trying to achieve what we both want but I don’t think it’s going to happen tonight.”