2. A request is put out to the suppliers of the wing factory to produce an additional unit of wing materials to help replenish stock levels.
3. Entirely incidentally, a passing bee misinterprets the clapping noise as the sound of a wasp farting. It sniggers. Have you ever heard a bee snigger? Clap and listen carefully. This is all the more remarkable because bees normally have a very mature sense of humour.
4. The gnomish feather shop sends the hob-and-lanthorn out on the moors again to pluck feathers from unsuspecting seabirds. They bill the wing factory for the cost of five hob-hours and a large plucker.
5. An advert is put out for a tendon-stringer second class to act as maternity cover for the wing assembly line, which has become rather stretched with this latest request.
6. You are invoiced for the cost of the wings via the unseelie post. You do not read your unseelie post. The bill goes unpaid.
7. A minor administrator at the wing factory is tasked with investigating the unpaid bill. The administrator realises that two quotes have become stuck together with syrup in the order queue, causing an error. The first quote is about clapping your hands to show that you believe in fairies. The second quote is about angels getting their wings whenever a bell rings. As a result, a number of spurious deliveries have been made to fairies, and a number of bell-related requests have gone unanswered.
8. There is a queue of angry angels at the factory door. They do not have wings. They do have burning swords. Now would be a good time to make a shedload more wings. However, the factory is having major cashflow problems because nobody has been paying their bills.
9. The fairy has buggered off with the original wings and is nowhere to be found.
10. Basically what I am saying is never clap. You may end up being the cause of a major supernatural incident. Just show your appreciation by grinning or something.
The skirt goes not with all tops. With most of the top to the bottom, it will not go, because the texture line to the sea in a place where usually is the bottom or other elements associated with the mesh. I hope you will forgive me for it, because it is my only mesh of such a plan. This is the second skirt, made on the basis of the mesh.
If there are problems with this material, please write to me. I hope you will enjoy.
Just a quick face sketch of Bodhi, he’s my fave of the Rogue One team! I do wish we get at some future point any additional materials about his connection towards Galen Erso, I feel this has potential for exploring good surrogate family topics. :’)
So i'm curious, is there like some unspoken rule for super villains that if one is dating a superhero that no other super villain can fight them? (unassumingly the hero and super villain types have been around for generations now)
Not really but all the other Villains are so scared of Villain Lady and her absurdly dangerous inventions that they haven’t been fighting Heroine pretty much from the moment of their first battle.
Mostly because Heroine didn’t immediately die from VL’s inventions, which is what normally happens to heroes who aren’t effectively immortal so they were like “ohhhh she’s got a crush, ok let’s avoid that one”
Some of the villains were super supportive though.
Gormunauestrixx Devourer Of Minds and Mistress Armageddapocolypse both send VL congratulations cards after she changed her status on SuperBook to “dating Heroine” (The Devourer definitely made the card out of human skin and penned it in blood that moves on its own on the card but VL still happily displays it on the mantle)
And Dr. Abomination gave them a toaster that burns hearts into toast as a gift (it also constantly screams song lyrics to 80s punk music but VL finds it adorable and Heroine just wears earplugs a lot in the kitchen)
So who is surprised it’s puzzleshipping? Anyone? Y’all should know by now I’m weak af. These two are going to be the absolute death of me. Plz stop being adorable…Yuugi totally initiates the whole thing. Smooth, Yuugi, very smooth.
Additional headcanon material; Atem reads a lot, he likes going to the library when he has spare time. He spends most of his time in the History section. There’s a lot to catch up on. Yuugi ends up buying him an entire set of history books for Christmas~
I’ve just learned the process to get a comic series pitch accepted to Image or Darkhorse includes having an art team already on board. They also require five pages of art and the cover in addition to the written materials I’d have to provide. I’m down for the front-end development work if you are! I’m in a pretty good position to pitch because I write for Marvel now, and I’m published. Do any of my artist followers (or followers of followers) have an interest in collaborating with me on an original comic series for Image or Darkhorse? if yes, hmu babes
There are SO MANY THINGS I want to talk about but I will do non-spoilery things before the cut first.
1. TONE. THEY GOT IT RIGHT. The perfect blend of absurdist comedy, genuine sadness and sheer terror. THAT was probably the most important thing for me.
2. The changes/additions (mostly additions) to the original material all felt right, more like we were getting a different angle on the same events rather than “random car/train collision added in for funsies because we screwed up the plot” (can you tell I don’t like the movie)
3. I loved all the actors, absolutely brilliant, including the kids :D
4. The few clips from the trailer that I was uncertain about fitted perfectly in the actual context of the show, which was a relief!
Now for more detail and spoilers :D for all eight episodes! as well as all thirteen books, and some stuff from All the Wrong Questions! you have been warned!
“…this free-standing structure of japanese cypress is most evident in the ground floor retail space and responds to the architect’s concept of minimizing the restructuring of the historic space. in addition, re-using original materials that are already existing highlights the idea of minimal intervention and this is emphasized throughout the rest of the levels…”