“Memories will flood behind us, the lake house no longer filled to the brim. As quiet as the moment we first walked in—and we’ll sit on this hill. Feeling the stillness that exists.
And then we end—we end where we started. Just us. All six of us.”
#100studytips Who ever said studying had to be boring and laborious! There are so many ways to study, and it doesn’t have to be painful and unenjoyable. It’s about finding what works and hopefully is still enjoyable. Studying in a study group may seem like too much fun, but actually it works, because you’re forced to discuss and coach each other at speed making learning the content more natural. It also brings context and memory hooks when you need to remember the information in tests later.
There are however some rules to doing study groups effectively. Because if they aren’t managed properly, they can be a massive waste of time. Here’s some tips to get more out of your study groups:
1. Choose similarly goal oriented students within the group.
2. No distractor-types should be in the group. I think you know who I mean.
3. Ideal number is 4. Any more, and it’s a party.
4. Choose people who contribute. You know what I mean.
5. Do your ‘self-study‘ first. Don’t be a drag to the group and be clueless.
6. Someone should be in charge of time-keeping, and stick to it.
7. Take turns asking questions.
8. Present to each other. It’s learning at speed.
9. Have Question & Answer group sessions.
10. Be conscious of learning styles (Visual, Auditory Kinaesthetic) and try to apply it with the type of activities you are doing.
11. Scheduled breaks & snack-time. Don’t snack while working. You end up talking about the food inevitably. LOL.
AN: sorry for the horrid wait because I’m terrible and thank you to the anon who told me you really wanted the next chapter. That honestly motivated me to post and any feedback always boosts the drive to write. xoxo Jem
The phrase “dope fiend” was originally coined many years ago to describe the negative side effects of constant cocaine use. As tolerance to the drug increases, it becomes necessary to take greater and greater quantities to get the same high. Prolonged daily use causes sleep deprivation and loss of appetite. A person can become psychotic and begin to experience hallucinations.
Loss of appetite
Increased heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature
me: i need a break from tumblr, all this discourse and hate is really getting to me also me literally 2 minutes later: *opens the fucking tumblr tab again* hhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHREEEEEEE