copypastas. Ones with emojis, sarcastic ones, whatever. He just
to use ‘mmm whatcha say’ a heck of a lot. Mostly when Elsword does
something dumb that she warned him about, actually. She’ll slowly
slide up behind him humming the tune as a prelude to smacking him.
is confused by memes, but once she gets the hang of it, she won’t let
go of Pepe. She actually casts illusions over frogs to make them
look like Pepe, giving other Elgang members nightmares in the
the “gun” meme. He sometimes pops up in conversations and just
adds “gun” to any vaguely appropriate sentence. Nobody knew
Raven could be a little shit.
the meme about punching people – in our world Nazis, in theirs
probably nobility – in the face. She’s tempted to try it out on
Rod Ross more than once.
silly memes. His most recent love is the one about contractions,
where “you are all not” becomes “yaint”. He can actually
drive people crazy with this.
far too much time writing ‘lik the bred’ meme poetry. Eun has
actually howled laughing at one of hers – ending with 'i grow my
tails / i kik the hed.”
all memes. You cannot ask her to choose a favorite child. That’s,
like, treason or something. She’ll scream if you ask her to choose.
or may not have an entire folder of cat gifs. Does that count as a
the 'gal pal’ meme most, where obviously lesbian couples are
portrayed as “just friends”. It’s the sort of halfway-offensive
humor that appeals to a demon.
pay much attention to memes at first. Then he found out about the
anxiety meme. Now every time Lu asks him to do something dumb, he
can be found muttering under his breath, “You ruined a perfectly
good assassin is what you did. Look at me. I’ve got anxiety.”
created a meme in Elrios when she was raving about how awesome the
Princess was. She took a deep breath, but then Zero cut in - “we
know, you love the Princess, you’d die for the Princess-” etc, and
the meme was born.
introduced to memes by Elsword and has no interest researching them
further. Therefore, he only really knows about and likes copypastas,
specifically those with emojis scattered throughout.
Elsword is shocked and surprised to find Ain like this. He throught it looked cool when Ain showed himself to the Elgang. But the boy wonders what had actually happened to Ain when he accepted Henir as his life source. He is sorry, too, that Ishmael abandoned him, and steps up to give Ain a long hug.
Aisha is speechless as she stares at Ain’s changed form. What caused him to change? She tries to examine the corruption by going close to Ain, but she steps back when finds the point of his scythe near her throat.
Rena tries to heal Ain with Airelinna, but is quietly rejected by Ain. She thought it would heal the corruption on his body, and it did no such thing. It only brought Ain more pain. She could only stay by his side and cry over how much he fallen.
Raven first tried to attack Ain when he shows himself radiating with Henir’s Aura. He thought that Ain was sent by Henir to kill the Elgang from where they stand. It takes Elsword a while to convince Raven that Ain was not there to fight anyone, but just to show how he changed. Raven later apologizes to the silent Ain but wonders how he had fallen in the first place.
Eve stares at Ain with an cold gaze and she orders Moby and Remy to do body scans of Ain and his corruption. When the screens flash red with errors, Eve knows that there is nothing that can help Ain anymore.
Chung becomes surprised and shocked, just like Elsword. He ask Ain many times of how he changed and what caused him to change. When Ain doesn’t reply, Chung tries to grab his arms, but Ain apparates away from him, fearing that it might stain the Guardian’s armor.
Ara is terrified. How can someone so pure become corrupted like this? She was afraid that Ain might become what her brother turned into, but when Ain quietly tells her that it is him, she sighs in immense relief.
Elesis doesn’t believe what she is seeing. Ain becoming one with Henir and she becoming the next Lady of El. She can feel him glare at her with the utmost hatred since she stands with Ishmael and he stands with Henir. There is nothing that she can do since they now stand as enemies.
Add really doesn’t give a fuck of how Ain changed. But he is interested about the corruption that spreads throughout Ain’s body.
Lu wouldn’t give a care in the world. She remembers how Ain made her confused and angry as he curses about her status as a demon. So what he becomes one with Henir? He can go and suffer!
Ciel is the opposite of Lu. He ask Ain if he is ok with this kind of a change and comforts him the best he can. He often bakes cookies for Ain to eat when in the midst of comforting the Celestial.
Rose never seen Ain in her life before, but when she notices an evil aura radiating from Ain, she tries to snipe him down. It never works and Rose continues on with her mission. As long as Ain does not interfere with what she is doing, than Rose is fine.
If you don’t have ADHD and are wondering what it feels like it’s basically that episode of spongebob where he has to write an essay about what not to do at a stop light but 24/7 about everything Always
For everyone out there, i think the #1 thing that made me realise I had add/adhd is finding out that hyperfocusis one of the hallmark symptoms of adhd
I never considered I could ever have it until I discovered this. ‘Adhd is supposed to be about being unable to focus. I can’t have it if I can sit down and draw or read or play video games for 8 hours straight to the point of forgetting to feed myself, that’s like, the complete opposite of adhd. That’s just normal behaviour, right?’
I've never done this oh man can i ask for DMxMM headcanons!?
Mastermind formed a relationship
with Demonio a long while back, when Demonio lacked his white, long
hair and tired eyes. They’ve bonded over cookies, and later grew
closer, with Demonio treating Add with cookies and Add secretly
treating Ciel back with awkward hugs and kisses.
As time went on however, Demonio
slowly stopped giving Add affection, instead returning them to
Diabla instead. Add tries not to show it, but to say he feels hurt
is an understatement. The two slowly stop talking for a long time.
They open up again when Add
attempts to communicate with Demonio again. Its an awkward
conversation, with Add trying to pry Ciel to talk, and him merely
responding in one liners. Mastermind… isn’t sure what to say, quickly
running out of conversation topics.
Ciel, though having almost stopped
completely in verbalizing his affection, ends up trying to pick up
some slack in letting Add know he still loves him. The half demon’s
hands reach out to stroke through his hair before he left with
Diabla. Add wishes Demonio could express it more often, but he
appreciates that he gave him something to let him know.
Mastermind tightly hugs the demon one time, glad he came back to visit him. Demonio ends up
hugging back. They both held that position for as long as they
Of all the mental disorders out there, none is taken less seriously than ADHD. Lots of people believe that it’s made up. Some people believe that ADHD is nothing more than bad parenting. And plenty of people believe that it’s an excuse to medicate otherwise normal children. But here’s the thing:
ADHD is a very real disorder, and it profoundly affects the lives of those who have it.
Let’s look at some facts about people with ADHD:
- 35% of teens with ADHD will not complete high school - that’s double the dropout rate of average teens.
- 30% of kids with ADHD will fail a year of school, or be required to repeat a grade.
- 45% of kids with ADHD get suspended from school at some point.
- Only 5% of teens with ADHD will earn a college degree, compared to 28% of the general population.
- Only 0.06% of people with ADHD will earn a graduate degree, compared to 5.4% of the general population.
- They have four times as many car accidents as the general population.
- They are 4 to 9 times more likely to go to prison.
- They are 11 times more likely to be unemployed.
- 61% will be fired at some point, compared to 43% of the average population.
- They earn, on average, $2 less per hour than their non-ADHD counterparts.
- They run a significantly higher lifetime risk of depression, anxiety, and antisocial disorders than people without ADHD.
ADHD is not a made-up disorder; it is a very real thing that has a profound effect on the lives of people who have it.
So what other myths about ADHD are floating around?
- Contrary to popular belief, ADHD is under-diagnosed. While there is some evidence to suggest that little boys are being over-diagnosed with it, girls are being grossly under-diagnosed. Teachers and parents’ are quick to recognize the disorder in boys; girls with ADHD, on the other hand, are dismissed as ‘ditsy’ or ‘spacey’, preventing them from getting the help they need. Doctors estimate that ADHD occurs equally in boys and girls, but boys are six times more likely to be diagnosed and treated.
- ADHD is not a childhood disorder. Studies have found that anywhere from 30% to a whopping 80% of childhood cases of ADHD continue on into adulthood, affecting sufferers for the rest of their lives. Even when cases don’t continue, the education gaps created in early years can affect a person long into adulthood.
- ADHD is not caused by diet. The vast majority of cases of ADHD are genetic. Other major causes include prenatal exposure to alcohol, and traumatic brain injuries. No cases are caused by food dyes, or excessive consumption of sugar.
- ADHD is not a “short attention span”. People with ADHD do not lack attention spans, they lack the ability to regulate their attention. When people with ADHD discover an activity that highly interests them, they can focus on it single-mindedly for hours, ignoring all other activities, much like you’d see in autism.
- ADHD medication doesn’t turn kids into “zombies”. At least, not if they’re on the right one. The medications prescribed for ADHD are not addictive or dangerous. In kids with ADHD, the proper dose of of the right medication can ease symptoms and allow children to regulate their attention and control their impulses. Untreated children with ADHD are more likely to grow up to be drug or alcohol addicts; medication significantly reduces that risk.
ADHD is one of the most common mental illnesses that any of us will encounter, but despite that, it remains poorly-understood, and is not treated as a serious disorder. People have grown skeptical of the disorder entirely, and look down on cases of ADHD as poor parenting or simple ‘drug-pushing’. The reality is that ADHD can make it extremely difficult to lead a normal life or achieve goals, and no one should look down on the treatments that make it possible for so many people to function.
neurotypicals and even some nd people need to realise that, those psychology posts about lying are bullshit. i have adhd. i will not maintain eye contact. i will look around the room, be unable to sit still, fiddle, rub my nose and ears, blink a lot/blink too little (depending on where i am dosage-wise), add unnecessary details, randomly go off on tangents about related topics - everything that you think makes me out to be “telling lies” is just me being neurodivergent and attempting to communicate while you hold me to standards that are not correct for what my brain is like. i’m sorry but your sherlock ass can stop
Me: “I’m watching YouTube videos and reading blog posts on different study, reading, and note-taking techniques, and then comparing them to see which one works best for me so when I study I learn the material the best and can read the fastest.”
Person: “Ummm… that’s great. But it sounds like a lot of research. Don’t you need to read the text and study for your current class you’re in?”
Me: “Yeah, I’m three days behind on my reading and assignments. But I’m learning how to learn.”