mtl fav signs in each element?
1. sagittarius - they’re the chillest fire sign. they’re humorous, philosophical and just a really good time. i always vibe with them!! so fun and not over the top like the other 2 can be
2. leo - the sun is at home in leo, so it’s generally a great placement. the sun/personality shines through so easily and gives each leo a big heart and big personality. even though we can get really childish lol but i think that just shows how pure we really are
3. aries - very unnecessarily aggressive most of the time. i have a lot of aries/mars influence and i hate it haha, but they can be really fun and big hearted people. just kind of depends but sometimes they’re way too much. definitely need to shut up sometimes but of course there’s a good side to every sign. i usually get along with them good regardless!
1. capricorn - i have a love/hate relationship but i have to put them first. i have such a soft spot for caps, especially in sun and moon. probably because it’s in my family a lot and i just understand how hard it can be to have cap influence. they usually have hard lives but are so strong, steady and elegant all the way through. imo they’re the most mature and practical out of all the earth signs and i really admire it. plus they’re hot so lol
2. taurus - i love the earth and venus combination. they’re very sensual and steady people, yet so funny. even though they’re square to my sun, i always can get along with them fine! they’re interesting and have a unique beauty that i really like. they have the best voices too
3. virgo - the nervousness of this sign sucks. i have a lot of virgo in me and it makes things shitty tbh. they’re usually really nitpicky and judgemental/criticizing of everything but they can be badass in a good way too. they’re also very beautiful, like stunning
1. gemini - they get a lot of shit but i get along with them great. they’re such little devils but they’re hilarious. i always have the same sense of humour as any gemini i meet- i love laughing with them. they’re so youthful and funny and smart and make good friends
2. libra - i feel like most libras are innocent in nature (especially the gals). they just want everything to be fair and peaceful in life. they’re graceful people and beautiful in every way. they have a way with people and words that i have to admire. i also get along with them very well
3. aquarius - the know-it-all syndrome seems to bite every one of them but they’re genuinely good people who value friendship which is great. i can definitely see the resemblance between them and leos! when we do get along it’s really great. they’re so so intelligent and funny like hands down the funniest and smartest. great with people as well, they might be the bestest friends you could have honestly. i almost want to put them second.
1. scorpio - they have such deep passion that i love so much. my soulmate will definitely have a lot of scorpio influence because i crave their deep intimacy. they’re so loving and sexy and have the darkest but most intriguing personalities. i admire them, maybe bc they help me reveal the parts of me that are considered scorpio-like. my relationship with all scorpios are unique and irreplaceable in some way.
2. pisces - i love their spiritual way of thinking and just how different they are. they’re out of this world and although many people think they’re too odd and don’t think the same way as others, it’s so interesting in actuality?? their dreamy nature is so cute and they are the most creative. i also admire the fact that pisces gives a big talent for music.
3. cancer - yes, they are emotional and emotionally manipulative but they’re usually sweet. sometimes i can’t stand their whining bc life isn’t always that serious and worthy of getting upset over every little thing. of course not all cancers are like that, but i’ve seen so many that are like that. they tend to drain me but i know a lot of cancers that are very nice and would do anything for their family and friends. generally good intentions and big big hearts. they just want love and happiness. even though they’re handfuls, i can’t deny that they’re cuties ;)