PLEASE be cautious if you are a minor in fandom spaces. Block without thinking, stop interacting if you ever feeling unsafe, and trust your gut no matter what. If someone is making you uncomfortable cut off contact. You owe them nothing. There is nothing wrong with only interacting with bloggers your age. With adding ‘Do not follow if you are over X age” and blocking those who ignore the rule.
the Inquisitor getting drunk and refusing to call Cassandra anything other than Cassandra Allegra Portia Calogera Filomena Pentaghast, but being too drunk to say Cassandra Allegra Portia Calogera Filomena Pentaghast
Viking Silver Snake Pendant and Chain, Late 9th Century AD
The serpent form may relate to the Norse myth of Jörmungandr (Jormungand), the Midgard Serpent, a child of Loki and a giantess who according to legend grew so large that it was able to surround the earth and grasp its own tail, forming an ouroboros. According to legend, when it releases its tail, Ragnarök, the final battle of the gods that will result in Earth becoming completely covered in water, will begin. One of the most popular motifs in Norse art concerns the story of Thor and Jörmungandr. In classic Thor style, he sets off on a reckless fishing expedition, taking the head of an ox as his bait, and sails further out to sea than he should. With a large hook and the ox head, he catches Jörmungandr, who surfaces, poison and blood dripping from his mouth. Thor’s fishing companion, the giant Hymir, quickly cuts Thor’s line before he can slay the serpent with his hammer and Jörmungandr sinks beneath the waves, the threat at bay - for the moment. Multiple Viking picture stones have been found depicting this story, including one from as early as the late 8th century.
Dangerous Woman, Ariana Grande’s third studio album, was released a year ago on May 20 2016. The album debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200, earning 175,000 album-equivalent units in its first week. It became her first number one album in the UK. The album has been certified Platinum by the RIAA and has received a GRAMMY nomination for Best Pop Vocal Album.
Rare Viking ‘Resurrection Egg’, 9th-11th Century AD
A glazed hollow ceramic egg with a hole to the underside, dragged yellow lines to the outer face, 36mm (1 ¼")
These eggs are usually assigned to Kievan Rus workmanship, however they were found in a wider geographic area. They are thought to represent an early form of a popular Orthodox tradition of painted eggs, or 'pysanka,’ popular during the Easter holiday as a symbol of resurrection. However, the symbolism may be pre-Christian, with connection to the goddess Ēostre and idea of a Cosmic Egg, from which the world was created.
- apparently one of the top students in the entire country
- fully aware that kamuro and dimple were trying to use him during the big cleanup arc
- got lost inside a forest with mob during their childhood and used his knowledge to find their way out
- took charge of the situation back when he was trapped with some scared esper kids in a claw base and used their abilities and his own wit to break out of their cell
- helped shou’s team strategize during the world domination arc despite most of them being adults while he’s just a kid himself
- thought teru’s wig was his brain and maybe that’s why he’s so strong
- tried to sneak into a cramped room filled with claw guards like he’s solid snake or something
- was about to support kamuro during the student council president election but quickly switches his allegiance when he found out mob was running too despite him being underqualified for the position
- suggests mob becomes a magician (even mob thought he was being naive)
- looks genuinely proud of himself for being able to do a handstand off the wall like mob did
point is ritsu is an intelligent kid who is able to keep his calm under stressful situations while can still be clueless at times and is ultimately just a 13 year old who’s trying to act more mature than his age and i love him
Vikings hoarded precious metals, especially silver, to a great degree; for example, in Viking Scotland alone, there are thirty-one Viking age hoards containing silver - and those are just the ones we know about - while Viking Ireland has nearly double that! Silver necklaces of all sizes were often included in hoards, and functioned as a wearable form of currency.
Cover art for Automobilia, July 1922.
The car is a Peugeot 15 HP.
René Vincent (1879-1936) was trained as an architect, but had a successful career as an illustrator during the first third of the 20th century in France. He contributed editorial art to the likes of La Vie parisienne and L'Illustration and did a considerable amount of advertising illustration, especially for automobile companies.