actually its what they were

anonymous asked:

Falsettos has changed my life through giving me a musical family. I have loved musical theatre with all my heart for about a decade now, and this is the first musical I've found that is truly about a family desperately trying to figure it out, which is validating and comforting and gorgeous in unprecedented ways. None of us will ever have all the answers, and the show explores why and how we to answer them, and that's perfect.

This is amazing. I really, really love and appreciate how no one really knew exactly what they were doing and how they were just stumbling through life day to day. You like… never really see that? And it’s so realistic and just comforting to watch.

2

time to dance // panic! at the disco

5

What a nice thing to wake up to. Stay classy, Anon.

4

Harvey Dent on Gotham Tonight (TDK Special Features)

for @about-faces!

i saw a vegan on twitter the other day who obviously has zero understanding of how dairy farms work and I just 

dude I’m no expert on dairy farms but I can do my own fucking research

also a bus driver I had for like six years in school literally owned a dairy farm. which I drive past from time to time because welcome to new york we have trees and cows

all you people who think manhattan when you hear new york make me laugh. most of new york is farmland and trees and cows.

i jus wnna say rlly quick tht kim taehyung’s natural skin is v beautiful

I’m beginning to think only, like, 70% of the reason I love Shidge is because they’re my two favs and they would be so so sweet together it would rot your teeth. The other 30% is just spite. Pure “Fuck you, I do what I want” spite that rose from the ashes of people denouncing Shidge after the age reveal last year. Honestly I think that fits both Shiro and Pidge pretty well and I believe that it’s a beautiful shipper origin story.

[2] 

Fai does his job and properly voices the plot details so that Syaoran (and I) can catch up - but also goes through the effort of pointing out that Kurogane figured it out before him and refused to be the one to say it. 

BECAUSE HOW KUROGANE IS THAT?

But what I’m really interested in is that they actually specify exactly which bits of the race Tomoyo fixed. 

Ie, she fixed the preliminary, but I have to guess not all of the preliminary. Tomoyo was very fixed on the combustion particles that were used in the race, so I’m going to stick with my assumption that THAT was Kyle, and that Tomoyo organised the wind thing. Maybe? I could be completely wrong about that. She could just be really committed to acting surprised even during private moments where only her guards can see her. I GUESS WE’LL SEE.

But, more importantly, Tomoyo fixed the first 2 checkpoints of the main race but nothing beyond that. SO, the dragon tube and the exploding badge machine were hers, but not the deadly geyser that almost killed Sakura. 

Not that it’s terrible surprising that she didn’t do the last one, of course. 

AS IF TOMOYO WOULD DO ANYTHING THAT MIGHT ACCIDENTALLY KILL OFF SAKURA. 

But I’m curious, because the first checkpoint almost eliminated Sakura from the race in itself. Did Tomoyo just believe in Sakura’s abilities? Was it not supposed to malfunction THAT badly? 

I SUPPOSE WE MIGHT FIND OUT IF I ACTUALLY KEEP READING HUH?

And of course, a liveblog wouldn’t be complete without one of my earlier observations being rendered completely redundant by something that happened less than two pages into the next chapter. 

THANKS CLAMP!

[6]

One day Syaoran will get it. 

One day he will figure out what is going on right in front of him, using the explanation that came out of his own mouth less than a chapter ago. 

But today is not that day. 

I can’t tell what’s funnier. Syaoran’s tiny sigh of relief that Kurogane didn’t die in his own flashback? Kurogane’s look of utter dismay that his amazing attack didn’t work as well as he wanted it to? 

Or the fact that it looks like Syaoran is reveling in joy at the sight of Kurogane’s sadness? 

Why is there a small bit of me that ships bellarke?…….