Being Yoongi’s significant other ...
A/N: What do you mean I have homework and other requests to do? Listen, Yoongi has been seriously testing me lately so I think he at least deserves this. Also I just really felt like writing a little today sooo here you go! Btw I just realized that I’ve been spelling “A/N” as N/A all this time wtf? As per usual : haven’t proofread because I’m too lazy, but enjoy anyways !
- You were looking for a job, any sort of job, just to get some money and SURVIVE in this crazy society we live in.
- You weren’t a massive k-pop fan and you weren’t exactly up to date with the popular groups but when you saw an opportunity to work as a BigHit staff you immediately jumped on it.
- You had heard that they were a very nice and well-run company so it looked very interesting to you.
- When you miraculously got the job you could not believe your eyes.
- It was a rather simple job in a sense : you had to help the boys out as much as possible when you were needed.
- There was one very important rule : don’t catch feelings for the members.