1. What is one word you would use to describe yourself? Happy.
2. What is the song you can’t stop listening to right now? “Wait For It” on the Hamilton soundtrack.
3. What are you currently watching on Netflix? “13 Reasons Why.”
4. What is your favorite sports movie of all time? “Friday Night Lights.”
5. Go-to pregame meal? I’m an omelet extraordinaire. I have an omelet with veggies, meats, cheese – the works. And before workouts, I always make this yogurt parfait.
6. Do you have any pregame superstitions or rituals? I actually rid myself of superstitions, but I do a quick 20-minute meditation before games.
7. If you could have any three celebrities over for dinner, living or deceased, who would they be? The Obamas. Just me, President Obama and Michelle.
8. What was your AIM screen name? brownsuganumba9.
9. If you weren’t a professional athlete, what would your occupation be? Therapist or psychologist. Something in that field.
10. What is your go-to karaoke song? “Hey Ma” by Cam'Ron.
11. Who was your sports idol growing up? Serena Williams is my sports idol.
12. What is your favorite thing to do on an off day? Be in nature. Hike, or go to the beach. I love to be outside.
13. If soccer had “walk-up” songs, what would yours be? Bruno Mars’ “That’s What I Like”
14. What is your go-to emoji? It’s called pop star, but it’s the new one of the girl with paint on her face. She embodies me as a person.
15. If there were to be a movie about your life, who would you want to play you? Angelina Jolie.
16. What if your coach had to describe you in one word? What would he say? Brave.
17. Do you have any hidden talents or hobbies outside soccer? No hidden talents, but I have a lot of hobbies. Acrylic painting. I got a whole set and I light candles at night and sit there and paint and look out on Lake Michigan.
18. Favorite cheat meal? French fries. Skinny, thick cut, garlic fries, TRUFFLE fries … I love French fries.
19. One place you’ve never been that you want to visit? Tokyo.
20. First concert you ever attended? Spice Girls