The most important MHA question: which of the kids really quietly notes whenever anyone says their birthday and always has a treat for the birthday kid? And it always a surprise because the kid doesn't ask for their birthdays, just listened to other conversations.
i think Izuku makes notes of their birthdays but i’m not sure he’s the type to actually like.. go out of his way to get them something. like. he’s just gathering info on them b/c he’s analytical like that and that’s just how he is. the actual concept of getting them something honestly doesn’t cross his mind until someone actually brings it up or it’s a few days before someone’s birthday and he’s like ‘OH WAIT’
(All Might, similar to Izuku, often forgets birthdays until about the day or so before. he usually has so much on his plate that details like dates and holidays and anniversaries usually slip his mind, but he always tries to make it up as best he can, usually very boisterously)
as for the rest of the class….
- i think Kirishima is definitely the type to do this. he just quietly makes a mental note when his friend’s birthdays are and he surprises them with a gift and no one ever expects it. it’s always something he thinks is super manly and he always tries to get them something they’d like
- Iida also does this b/c it’s just the polite thing to do and he’ll get everyone in the class a small, appropriate gift no matter who it is. (usually it’s something very practical, and he thinks himself very clever for getting them something so useful, tho he does try to match it to their personality) (he may or may not have looked up their birthdays instead of just listening in but)
- Tsuyu absolutely remembers birthdays and likes to hand-make little cards for her classmates (she’s used to doing this for her younger siblings). she always signs them with a cute little frog doodle
- shockingly, Aoyama does this. he always makes a note of when someone’s birthday comes up and tries his best to get them the absolute best, amazing, most sparkly gift ever for their special day, b/c any gift from him needs to sparkle just as amazingly as he does. (he usually gets them something in their favorite color) (he does this b/c he really wants to become closer to the class and be on the same level as them and this is one of his ways of doing so)
- Bakugou also does this but only for the people he actually gives a shit about. but he’s also like….. incredibly bad with giving gifts and showing emotion and being sentimental at all so he usually just tries to be less of an ass to them that day. maybe gives them a couple compliments (framed like insults b/c that’s who he is). tolerates them slightly more than usual. maybe buys them a snack. etc
- Shouji. he’s got eyes and ears everywhere (literally) so when he hears about someone’s birthday coming up, he’ll get them something small. he tries to personalize gifts, so Tsuyu would get a cute frog plush, or Bakugou would get a cool looking skull shirt, or Izuku would get something All Might themed
- Jirou. she can listen in on any convo and sometimes she just overhears stuff. she’ll usually just buy some chocolate or candy for them
- Todoroki. at first he didn’t really pay much attention b/c he just… was so focused on himself and his personal issues and his goals and he didn’t really notice much else around him. but after his fight with Izuku and the incident with Stain, he tries to notice more about the other kids around him, and will secretly try to figure out what they like so he can get them a good gift. he’s super new at this stuff and he doesn’t really know what the proper procedure is, but he really wants to make up for how he was before and he wants to be a better classmate and friend and to make a better impression and he is just so very earnest. (he’ll usually get them something that’s usually a bit… too expensive and extravagant, but still very simple.)
- Momo. similar to Todoroki, she really just wants to make a good impression and to make her classmates happy b/c she loves being useful and helpful and being nice. she always gets something that’s usually WAYYYY too expensive b/c she grew up super rich and has like no idea that she doesn’t have to spend that much on birthday gifts for her classmates, but she’s just so earnest and she just wants to help and give them a good birthday and none of the kids really fault her for accidentally showing off how rich she is b/c she’s just so cute and earnest and nice and sweet
- Mic and Aizawa. Mic especially. he always remembers people’s birthdays and tries to make a little party out of it. Aizawa remembers and he usually just gets them something really small (like a gashapon toy or something)
i added a few of the teachers to this, i hope you don’t mind!!!