Your otp are both secret agents. What a calamity.
- Who whispers the Mission Impossible theme tune on an actual mission, who shoots them a look of upmost disbelief.
- Who is the new recruit who always manages to do something wrong, who rolls their eyes but helps them in secret, never taking any of the credit.
- When your otp have children, who tells them stories of all the missions they went on, who interrupts with “then I swooped in and saved the day!”. Bonus: “thats not what happened, don’t listen to them” “ummm yes it–” “you were unconscious literally the whole time.” “…you make a good point”
- When your otp, who aren’t together, end up trapped in a very small space together (air vent etc) who suggestively wiggles their eyebrows, who repeatedly bashes their head against the wall and cant believe their bad luck.
- Who’s the brains, who’s the muscle. OT3 bonus: “Wait what does that make me?” “you’re… well, you’re you.”
- Who makes funny faces behind their boss when their next mission is being explained, who is trying really damn hard not to laugh.
- Who takes their job very seriously and seldom shows any emotion let alone smiles, who’s the joker and makes it their mission to entertain them.
Requested by: anon.