That crying scene just broke my heart but Mon-el mended it back together again. He’s learning and I love that he absorbs every piece of advice and tries to be the best for her. The crying cuddle is everything I could have wanted and more. What a beautiful ship and a nice time to be alive.
This is part one of two, featuring Genji, Hanzo, McCree, Soldier 76, Reaper, and Torbjorn. Hopefully part 2 will be done and posted tomorrow with the rest of the guys. Going underived a read more because it got a little long
- He probably went looking for you and that was one reason for his being a playboy. He was trying to meet as many people as possible to try and find you
- But he doesn’t meet you until after he found peace from Zenyatta teachings. At this point he’d already given up on ever finding you
- As a cyborg, he gained the ability to see a few colors he couldn’t before
- Part of him worries that he won’t be able to see the addition of new colors when he meets his soulmate
- But it’s not long after Winston recalls everyone from Overwatch and he’s meeting a couple new recruits. He’s shaking hands with them and when he shakes the 2nd to last one the world bursts into color
- Turns out that he didn’t need to worry about knowing whether or not he’d be able to tell when he met you
- The two of you just stand there staring and holding each other’s hand. He’s wondering if you’re put off by his appearance until you throw your arms around him and say “I’ve been looking for you for so long”
- Hanzo is the opposite of Genji. He doesn’t want to meet his soulmate because he knows he has to marry for the good of the clan, no matter who his soulmate (there have Shimada’s who take their soulmate as a lover, but Hanzo wants to give them everything or nothing)
- He meets you anyways, before either of you are prepared for it. He’s dragging Genji out from a party and bumps shoulders with someone. The world bursts into color and both of you stagger
- Genji thinks Hanzo suddenly feels sick, and since he is concerned from him gets him out of there. It isn’t until later when Hanzo has recovered a bit that they realize that it was Hanzo’s soulmate. But neither of them know who it is and Hanzo has no desire to find out or so he tells himself
- The world is color now and it’s makes things more beautiful and more horrific for Hanzo. He can see the color of the cherry blossoms but he can also see the color of Genji’s blood when he kills him
- It’s years later when he finds you again, after he has forgiven himself and joined Genji at Overwatch. They return to Hanamura and this time, when he brushes shoulders with you, the colors don’t appear but they do get brighter. He hadn’t even noticed that in the years since your first meeting that they had dulled
- This meeting goes much better and the two of you have done some not-so-good things in yours lives, but you have each other, finally
- In Deadlock, it was considered a weakness if you looked for your soulmate, or decided to associate with them if you did
- It wasn’t until he joined Overwatch and learned that that wasn’t normal for the rest of the world that the thought of finding you and actually having a life with you crossed his mind
- He started looking for you whenever he could, meeting as many people as possible
- But Overwatch gets disbanded and he goes on run and he still hasn’t found you
- He stops looking because he doesn’t want to drag you into the mess that is his life
- One day he’s running from some cops and he runs into you, literally
- The world bursts into color. That you have pretty hair is the first thing that pops into his mind
- But unfortunately for him, you’re a cop so you arrest him, soulmate or no
- But he breaks out of jail, and of course he doesn’t do the sensible thing and run but shows up at your house and makes you coffee
- You talk to him and at first it’s just a way to stall until you can arrest him again but he’s charming and kind and you just kind of let him go
- He texts you as he travels around the country and calls you when he can. He even visits a couple times. Over time the two of you develop a friendship and then a relationship and when Overwatch reforms you join and you and Jesse get the chance to actually try being a couple
- Spoiler alert: You guys are perfect for each other
- So Jack was probably pretty idealistic when he was younger, so he was very enthusiastic about meeting his soulmate and he looked for you wherever he went
- Years passed and he became Strike Commander Morrison and he gave up on finding you. He accepted that he probably was never going to meet you and he accepted that even though it pained him
- He meets you after he becomes Soldier 76 and he’s fighting Los Muertos. You’re a civilian and he tackles you to block you the gang’s weapon fire
- The moment he tackles you, both you’re visions of burst into color
- He’s been trained to well enough that he doesn’t stop fighting but doesn’t mean he’s not shocked. Immediately after the fight he vanishes again
- You’re shocked that your soulmate is an infamous vigilante
- He reappears that night in your apartment. He doesn’t know what to say but he knows he can’t leave
- You’re still mildly freaking out at his identity. You freak out even more when he tells you he’s Jack Morrison
- He tells you about the fall of Overwatch (as much as he knows anyways). It all comes out in flood, he’s been alone so long that he’s forgotten how good it feels to have someone to trust. And he does trust you, even though he just met you
- You listen to all he has to say. You remember when Overwatch was a force for good and saved the world. You decide you believe him, he’s your soulmate what else are you going to do?
- He stills goes off to try and find out the whole truth of what happened, but he keeps in contact and comes to see you. It doesn’t take long until he’s referring to you’re house as ‘home’ even though after Overwatch fell he said he’d never have a home again
- Gabriel is more idealistic when he was younger so he definitely search wherever he could for his soulmate. But he wasn’t expecting them to find you in the middle of a war zone
- You’re one of the many nurses helping the civilians injured by the Omnic War
- But when both of your visions suddenly turn colorful, you’re more surprised than he is
- You weren’t expecting the great Gabriel Reyes to be your soulmate
- Both of you are very busy with the war but it doesn’t mean that you don’t make as much effort as possible to get to know each
- This relationship continues after he becomes the head of Blackwatch
- It continues right up until the explosion at the Swiss Headquarters when he dies and you’re vision goes back to black and white. Over the next few weeks your ability to see color seems to fade in and out, finally seeming to settle on being able to see a few washed out colors. You don’t know what it means but you’re determined to find out. After all, if you still seeing colors then he can’t really be dead, right?
- You go his funeral, both the public one and the private one for his closest friends. Angela doesn’t meet your eyes at either one
- You spend the next few years secretly looking into what really happened when the base exploded
- Talon notices, and they don’t like it so they send a few agents to ‘deal’ with you. Unfortunately for them, they send Reaper, not realizing that you’re his soulmate (you kept that fact hidden). The moment he realizes it’s you he kills the other agents before you even realize that they’re there. He doesn’t plan on revealing himself to you, but he didn’t know that the closer he got the brighter your vision became (after Mercy revived him he was still able to see in full color). He’s hiding in the shadows behind you when you turn around and say “Gabriel? Is that you?”
- So he reveals himself to you and steps out of the shadows. You stand there, staring at each other until you reach up and gently remove his mask. He looks different, there’s scars and bits of his flesh drift away as smoke, but it’s him and you missed him so much
- You join him in his quest to find out the truth about who betrayed Overwatch. You have to relearn each other all over again, but neither of you really mind
- There’s a reason that Torbjorn seems to be married to his turret
- He met you when you were kids, about 5 or 6. You went to school together and one day playing tag at recess he was ‘it’ and tagged you
- The world burst into color and both of you started crying because it hurt your brains to process all the new colors and neither of you knew what was going on
- It doesn’t take long for the teachers to figure out what happened and call both your parents
- It’s rare to find your soulmate so young, but you’re parents are thrilled that you won’t have to ever wonder who your soulmate is. Plus, both pairs of parents know each other and know that they’re good people
- It takes a few years for you both to realize what being soulmates means, but the two of you have already become friends.
- That friendship only grows as the years go on
- You both join the Ironclad Guild and help design the Titan class omnic (the giant one that Torb is fighting in his comic)
- The two of you are incredibly skilled and talented engineers, some of the best in the world
- One day you head to Russia to act as a consultant for the Volskaya Corp.
- A few days after you’ve left, Torbjorn’s vision fades to black and white, the color slowing draining away. He doesn’t know that you’re bleeding out in the snow in Russia, one of the first victims of the Omnic War.
- A few months later Torbjorn will join the original Overwatch Strike Team to fight back against the omnics
I want to follow her around with my camera, capturing every curve of her body, every freckle, at every time of the day. I want to take a million pictures together like every perfect tumblr couple and actually BE that in love with one another. I want to bring her breakfast in bed. I want to snuggle up to her after and relax our morning away with laughter and touch and lazy naps. I want to look at her at 11:00pm and suggest ice cream, and the keys are already in her hand. I want to hold her hand and never question whether it’s okay, no matter where we are. I want us to record everything- our love notes, our adventures, our running makeup after a hard day. I want to bring her coffee and a sandwich when she’s having a long day at work. I want to leave her notes on her windshield… and in her glovebox, her makeup bag, her sock drawer, her glasses case… anywhere. Just to make her heart smile. I want us to find so much joy in life outside of one another but still call each other home. I want to not see one another for a few days because we’re both so damn busy with our professional lives- but I want to miss her endlessly while we’re apart. I want to sit with her in a coffee shop in silence, absorbed in our books. I want to be slightly less absorbed than she is so I can still sneak glances at that beautiful, oblivious face. I want us to feel and be secure and safe no matter the distance between us because we trust and believe in our relationship. I want my family to love us together so much that they invite HER family over sometimes, too. I want to spend hours getting to know her family. I want to cook for her. Bake for her. Light the candles for her. I want to be her rock, and I want her to be mine. I want her to make mistakes, because that means she’s human (but don’t try and convince me she isn’t an angel). I want to lay in bed talking about the world until we fall asleep in each other’s arms. I want her to challenge me. I want to spend weekends in the woods and weekdays in pillow forts. I want to hike mountains with this girl. I want to marry her and have children with her. I want to love her so hard I’ll question whether I’m crazy. And after long, hard days- because there undoubtedly will be days like that- I want to look at her and not for a single moment wish I was anywhere else, with anyone else. I want to look at her and choose her every day, in every moment. I want to never, ever stop choosing her.
You’re out there somewhere. And I know I’m the luckiest girl alive just knowing I’ll get to love you forever someday.
48 - “We’ve become the clingy couple that you used to complain about.”
save me 😭
What happens after I save you?
I marry you for all your money and then you die in a mysterious accident
Forget it you can suffer
remind me again, why did I choose to study Philosophy in my final year of High School?
Because you’re a big dumb nerd.
Not nerd enough it would appear. 🙁
I miss you ❤️
I miss you ❤️
When you’re finished i’ll be here ready to make you feel better 😏
Now that’s what i’d like to here 🍆
What are you doing right now?
Oh I’m just hanging with-
Suddenly the phone was ripped right out of Isak’s hands. “Hey!” he screeched as he glared at a very frustrated Jonas. “What the hell? I was using that.” Jonas ignored him and tossed the phone to Mahdi who caught it in one hand. Then Jonas crossed his arms and nodded at Mahdi and Magnus.
“Wait do what??” Isak yelled, waving his hands to snatch it back but Jonas pushed him back down.
“We are doing this for your own good Isak”
“Doing what? I’m fine! You guys are crazy.” Isak shook his head and crossed his arms, giving up trying to get his phone back. They wouldn’t dare.
Isak we have been sitting here hanging for like an hour and the entire time you have been talking to Even.
Isak scoffed “That is so not true.”
“Yes” Mahdi said, “It is”
Isak rolled his eyes “You guys are so lame.”
Jonas raised his eyebrows, “Do it Magnus.”
“Okay Dear Even-”
“Don’t write dear Even, no one writes dear at the start of a text message” Mahdi interjected.
Isak wanted to so desperately tell them that they were wrong because I mean Even did that to him all the time, but then he remembered that would be helping them and that was the last thing he wanted. Those assholes.
“Okay ‘Even we’ve become the clingy couple that I, Isak Valtersen used to complain about constantly” Magnus stopped to look Isak right in the eye “Constantly.”
“But now I have become the most clingy disgusting sappy fool who makes all of his friends want to puke whenever he is around them.” Mahdi added.
Isak looked at them in horror.
“P.S. you smell and your hair isn’t as great as everyone thinks it is” Jonas finished.
“Well now that’s a lie” Magnus muttered but typed it anyway.
“i swear to god if you guys send that I’m going to rip your hearts out and make sure you never get laid again.”
the send sound echoed loudly through the room “Whoops my finger slipped.” Magnus said innocently.
Isak panicked “WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS.”
Mahdi and Magnus cracked up laughing as Isak pushed against Jonas who was stopping him from barrelling into Magnus and stealing his phone back.
“Give it back! I need to send him a smiley so he knows it’s all a joke!”
Jonas rolled his eyes “oh come on he knows.”
Magnus nodded “He would totally know.”
“You brought this upon yourself.” Mahdi said.
“Yep we told you the next time you ignore us to text Even we were going to punish you” Jonas agreed.
“I DIDN’T THINK YOU WERE SERIOUS.” Isak shouted pulling his hair
he finally snatched it out of Magnus’s hands and looked down at the sent message.
“Ugh I hate you guys.”
Isak frantically began to type an exclamation before Even saw it and jumped to conclusions but just as he was about to send it-
“Even, we have become that clingy couple I Isak Valtersen-”
“Oh dear god” Isak groaned covering his face as Even walked up from behind him.
“Used to complain about CONSTANTLY”
Even smirked at him and kissed his neck “Well damn, you weren’t that much fun back then were you?”
Isak rolled his eyes but his heart was fluttering at Even’s touch.
The boys were in the corner laughing.
“But now I have become the most clingy disgusting sappy fool” Even continued to read as he sat down and put his arms around Isak from behind. “who makes all of his friends want to puke whenever he is around them”
Even looked up at the boys and then back at Isak, grinning cheekily “Well baby, why don’t we give them something to puke at huh?”
and then to Isak’s pleasant surprise Even brought Isak’s face to his and kissed him long and deeply sending shivers through his body.
The boys all groaned and laughed simultaneously but Isak was completely lost in Even’s touch.
Even pulled back and looked into his eyes, smiling brightly at every inch of Isak.
then he abruptly turned to the boys and stood up.
“Alright now which one of you said my hair wasn’t that great?”
Imagine a wonderful AU in which Jack and Bitty get together a month after meeting.
Jack crushes on Bitty from the moment they meet. Imagine Canadian-polite Jack and Georgia-polite Bitty meeting for the first time. Bitty would be immediately falling over himself about Jack if he had been nice from the start.
Jack is aware of his feelings and instead of being a jerk, he’s awkward as hell. He helps Bitty with the checking and they do the whole being friends and hanging out at coffee shops from the start. They get along so well that they transition into a relationship without noticing it.
Stydia AU:During freshman year of college, Stiles Stilinksi and Lydia Martin met at a party that both their best friends dragged them to. With so much in common, they clicked right away and soon became very good friends. They did everything together, they never left each other’s side. This lead to Stiles feeling like there was more than just friendship between them. So after a year of putting off his feelings, Stiles finally told Lydia how he really felt (in a house which happened to be where the parties they were forced to go to took place).
Cosette got a gorgeous silver dress for winter formal and she was super excited to wear it.
That is, until she found out that her best friend Eponine wouldn’t be going to the dance at all.
See, apparently their high school had some sort of bizarre rule about girls wearing dresses to winter formal.
Cosette will now be wearing a light blue pantsuit.
Cosette also got a bunch of her friends to ditch their dresses.
Musichetta’s wearing one of Bossuet’s purple suit jackets over a pair of her own black dress pants.
Floreal’s wearing the silver blazer and white slacks she wore in her last dance recital.
Even Bahorel’s giggly girlfriend (who isn’t technically friends with them) has gone along with it and is decked out in a full tuxedo.
Their all ready to make a statement, but it gets better.
See the school has a similar rule for guys and pants.
And since-despite everything- Jehans still listed as male, they cant wear their new gown.
So guess what the guys are doing?
Courfeyrac is rocking the yellow sweetheart dress his sister wore to prom two years ago.
Combferre’s got an elegant deep blue empire waist gown he borrowed from his neighbor.
Enjolras is wearing the pink sheath dress he once wore to a protest (with this being its second protest, it has hereby been renamed ‘the protest dress’)
Bossuet is wearing Musichetta’s purple high-low
Grantaire’s got the awful bridesmaid gown Mrs. Thernadier tried to force Eponine into a couple months back.
Joly is actually a perfect fit for Cosette’s gown. (B&M can’t stop staring tbh)
Feuilly actually already had three gowns in his closet to choose from.
Bahorel’s girlfriends gown is MUCH too small. (He looks like a stripper. But he’s loving it)
The teachers don’t let them in, but Grantaire’s got a key to the auditorium, and leads them through to the gym.
Jehan cries at least three separate times.
Late into the night, after they’ve all been thrown out of the dance, Cosette and Eponine sit on the bleachers, watching their friends drinking and goofing around a few rows down. They’re huddled together under Cosette’s shawl, arms wrapped around each other. Eponine clears her throat awkwardly and says, “I just… Thank you. For tonight. It was really special.”
Cosette smiles. “It was a wonderful night.”
“I’m sorry you didn’t get to wear your dress.”
“Maybe I can wear it on a date with you instead,” Cosette says quickly, before her she can lose her nerve.
Eponine stares at her, with a look of shock and awe.
Then she’s leaning in-
We can expect many exciting things from Game of Thrones season eight, but the one I’m most excited about is Sansa Stark’s inevitable reunion with Tyrion Lannister. You might be thinking: “Why would you be excited about Sansa seeing her former husband again, you weirdo?” Well, the answer is easy — because I think that, if Sansa ever decides to give love another shot, it should be with Tyrion. They’d be great together.
The audience wants a happy ending for Sansa, and for many fans, that hope manifests itself as visions of her finally finding the guy or gal of her dreams.
I know, I know … we need to give Sansa a break and stop expecting that romance could solve her problems. I’m all about it! I fully support a Game of Thrones that ends with my favorite character as the happily single Lady of Winterfell. But the fact is, the audience wants a happy ending for Sansa, and for many fans, that hope manifests itself as visions of her finally finding the guy or gal of her dreams.
Well, if we’re entertaining ideas of Sansa falling in love again — why not with Tyrion? Sure, they’ve been married once before, but that is a marriage between and man and child; and what’s more, it is a marriage that both parties are forced into. A marriage under duress isn’t exactly a setup for success, but in the scheme of GOT unions it is a relatively happy one. Despite the other Lannisters’ unspeakably cruel treatment of Sansa, she and Tyrion have a mutual respect borne partly out of their agreement not to consummate the marriage.
Eventually, of course, the marriage ends when Sansa flees King’s Landing, unintentionally implicating Tyrion in his nephew Joffrey’s murder. But as we’re reminded when Jon Snow and Tyrion meet at Dragonstone in season seven, there are no hard feelings between the former spouses. So now that Tyrion is headed north with Jon and Daenerys, here’s my take on why he and Sansa could actually make a perfect couple should they reconnect at Winterfell.
Why Sansa and Tyrion Are a Perfect Pairing:
He is the only man who has never wanted anything from her. From the start of their relationship, Tyrion is the only man outside of Sansa’s family who doesn’t manipulate her for his own gain. In fact, he wants nothing more than to make her happy, constantly seeking to make up for his family’s awful treatment. On their wedding night, Tyrion swears to Sansa: “I promise you one thing, my lady: I won’t ever hurt you.” And unlike the other men she interacts with in the series — manipulative Littlefinger, abusive Joffrey Baratheon, and sadistic Ramsay Bolton — Tyrion actually honors his promise.
He respects her boundaries. After they exchange vows, Tyrion refuses to bed Sansa, whom he knows has no interest in sleeping with him. “I won’t share your bed. Not until you want me to,” he tells her, and when she asks how he’d react if she never wants to sleep with him, he toasts her with: “And now my watch begins.” Sansa later endures unspeakable sexual trauma at the hands of one man who doesn’t respect her wishes, and constantly has to ward off unwanted romantic advances from Littlefinger. Tyrion is the only one of Sansa’s suitors to recognize and even celebrate her boundaries.
He admires her family. In one particularly touching scene during their marriage, Tyrion tells a grieving Sansa about how much he respected her parents and her brother Robb. “What happened to your family was a terrible crime,” he tells Sansa gently, adding emphasis to his admiration for her mother’s fierceness. Tyrion is also one of Jon Snow’s biggest advocates, convincing Daenerys Targaryen to give Jon a chance and eventually helping solidify a powerful alliance between the two houses.
He makes her smile. Somebody who has endured as much pain and abuse as Sansa doesn’t have much to smile about, but Tyrion is the cause of several rare instances when Sansa laughs and smiles. Even during one of the darkest periods of her life as Joffrey’s prisoner in King’s Landing, Tyrion knows how to make Sansa forget her sadness for a moment or two.
Tyrion does his best to protect Sansa. Even before they are wed, Tyrion sticks his neck out to protect Sansa. Most notably, when Joffrey has her stripped and beaten before a court of onlookers, Tyrion immediately puts a stop to the spectacle, covers a humiliated and frightened Sansa with his cloak, and gently escorts her from the hall.
They’ve both been jaded by love. Neither Sansa nor Tyrion have had it easy when it comes to romance. Sansa’s forays into love have resulted in either her family’s deaths (courtesy of once-fiancé Joffrey) or extended periods of ghastly physical and emotional abuse (by way of husband Ramsay Bolton). Tyrion, of course, is betrayed by his lover Shae. He once says to Sansa: “The disgraced daughter and the demon monkey. We’re perfect for each other!” It seems that they’re a good fit not only because of their negative reputations, but also because of their bad luck in love.
They hold each other accountable. The night of their wedding, Sansa gently chides her drunken new husband when he reaches for more wine with: “Is that wise, Tyrion?” As she grows comfortable with Tyrion, she becomes even less afraid of voicing her opinion with him. And he, too, holds her accountable; after the Red Wedding, when Sansa dissolves into depression and makes herself a target for Joffrey, Tyrion tells her: “Sansa, your mother would want you to carry on. You know it’s true.” They each know how to encourage and chastise the other when appropriate, asserting respectful guidance when necessary for the other’s benefit.
She won’t be afraid to challenge him. As Lady of Winterfell, Sansa has been anything but meek when voicing her political opinions to Jon Snow. She knows when her diplomatic ideas are right, and she is vocal about how things should be done. Were she and Tyrion to reunite, she would be able to counter his ideas with her own, debating about which course is the correct one.
She understands his complex family dynamic. If anybody understands why Tyrion hates his own siblings, it’s Sansa, who spends years with them at King’s Landing. While Daenerys questions Tyrion’s loyalty to her own cause, wondering why he would leave Cersei and Jaime, Sansa would grasp the idea easily — Tyrion has always been different from the rest of the Lannister clan.
Together, they’re unstoppable. With Tyrion’s quick wits and clever strategy, and Sansa’s years of quiet observance in court, they would make an unbeatable force in the game of thrones. They’ve each seen the downfall of several major players, and both have a rare gift for ruling fairly, diplomatically, and strategically. Now both trusted advisers of two different rulers, Sansa and Tyrion could provide valuable insight for Jon and Daenerys’s future kingdom.
I’m not saying that Sansa needs to find love again, but if she does, Tyrion Lannister is the only guy so far who is close to worthy of her affection. Just write “The Lion and The Wolf” on my tombstone, because I will go down with this ship!
I kinda feel like I'm the only one who actually LIKES the fact that Wayhaught aren't a perfect couple
Like really nobody is perfect and shit happens in life. I’m not saying it’s cool that waverly cheated and kissed Rosita OR that Nicole keeping a marriage from waverly was okay but like… I like that they aren’t perfect people because irl people aren’t perfect. Couples aren’t perfect. People fuck up, people keep secrets and honestly I would much rather see a couple deal with that and still love eachother than a couple that is all sunshine and rainbows all the time.