activity gym

First progress picture! Let’s consider this my “before” photo. 
It’s not before starting working out, god I wish I had one of those :< but this is my starting point as of starting this blog soooo let’s call this the “before blog”. 

I’m really trying to get control of my eating habits. I love food. Iat  love it so much. I love carbs more than life itself so it’s been kind of tough learning the discipline I need to make good choices. I’ve recently switched over to 80% pescatarian diet sans eggs and lactose. The other 20% of the time I will eat meat and cheeses because they’re honest to god my favorite and I believe that moderation is key to sustaining these kinds of changes. 


Goals

I’m in no way overweight or unhealthy, I’ve always been a pretty active person but my health has been neglected often. I used to have an amazing metabolism and it helps that I’m quiet long in terms of fat distribution. My fat grows in my thighs, butt and belly (literally none going to my chest :’( ), in other words I’m bottom heavy but I also concentrate a lot of my lifting on my legs and glutes. 

Where I’d like to see some improvement is in my waist and muscle definition. I’m trying to work up to visible abs and reducing fat in my core while also decreasing fat in my hips. Also build definition in my legs, butt and arms. 

I think I’m at a good place already but there’s definitely room for improvement!

instagram

👀👀 @cook126 & @bo_xox 😍😍😍😘👉💪
💪 #health #fitness #fit #butchaboie #fitnessmodel #fitnessaddict #fitspo #workout #bodybuilding #cardio #gym #train #training #edm #health #healthy #edmlifestyle #healthychoices #active #strong #motivation #progress #definitionfitness #lifestyle #diet #getfit #crossfit (at City Of Mesquite Texas)

Made with Instagram
instagram

So much class!! ❤❤Thank You Sir! #proudofyou #health #fitness #fit #fitnessaddict #fitspo #workout #bodybuilding #cardio #gym #train #training #whitehouse #health #healthy #instahealth #healthychoices #active #strong #motivation #obama #determination #lifestyle #diet #getfit #cleaneating #eatclean #exercise

Made with Instagram

honorless. i’m all for warmer weather but it’s mid-janurary and it’s suppose to be 60F all week with rain. ohio is confused

instagram

Finally able to do clap push ups! Seeing progress every week. 👌🔹💪🔹👍
@bodybuildingcom @optimumnutrition
#250kchallenge #fitspo #bodyspace #gym #train #photooftheday #healthy #active #progress #motivation #instagood #determination #lifestyle #weightloss #exercise #transform #bestself #fitnessmotivation #transformforlife #optimumnutrition #bodybuilding #pushups #recovery #muscle

Made with Instagram