Building systems of mutual aid is definitely the most important thing the left needs to be doing right now. Y’all can crow about The Revolution all you like, but none of that is going to matter as long as the working folks you claim to represent and fight for remain dependent on the state and capital for survival. As long as that’s the case, any revolution y’all try to start is just gonna be a bunch of Bolshevik LARPers getting squashed by the cops.
1. First, decide to love and believe in yourself, and to see your worth and value as a person. Don’t allow the rudeness or cruelty of others erode your personal respect for yourself.
2. Next, don’t allow the actions or words of other people make you feel as if you really don’t belong. It’s better to detach, and to choose to be with others, than to spend time with “friends” who are going to treat you badly.
3. Knowing that, decide not to treat them the way that they treat you. Don’t lower your standards – you’re more mature than that.
4. Don’t acknowledge their messages or answer their calls. Don’t take part in their plans, or do things that they suggest.
5. Make sure you have excuses to not hang out with them – but make sure your excuses are always plausible (For example, you have too much homework, you need to go to soccer practice, you need to do stuff with your family, or don’t have any time).
6. If you happen to see them: smile, say “hi” … then keep on walking. You don’t want to get pulled into some drama with them.
7. Ignore them if they’re rude, or sarcastic and mean. They want you to react, and to feel hurt and rejected.
8. Find a different group of friends who will value who you are – who will always treat you well, and who do things you enjoy.
I’ve yet to see a single reason that would explain Sasuke being in love with Sakura and never saying he reciprocates her feelings. When she confessed to him, when he first left the village, he didn’t say he loved her back but only thanked her. When she did it again, after the war, he called her annoying, put her in a violent genjutsu because she would have “gotten in their way”, and then said her feelings were a fantasy. It doesn’t make sense to say he was being tsundere or can’t articulate his feelings, as he openly expressed how important Naruto was to him, soon after both incidences. Even after he gave up on his revenge, he only apologized for what he had done and then thanked her again. In Gaiden, he never says he loves her and only goes with the whole “connected” thing when prompted. Even so, he says that’s because of Sarada (who he wasn’t even there for, her entire life) and not because of his love for Sakura. Sasuke is not incapable of admitting his feelings…so, if I’ve never once seen him say it, I don’t believe he ever viewed her in a non-platonic way.
Ok so no matter our feelings on this episode i think we can all agree on how amazing it was that lukas actually talked to mama shea??? Like he literally said “liking philip this way, its hard.” This is the boy who is covering up a triple homicide that he witnessed just so he wouldn’t have to come out. This is the boy who is near panic attacks whenever philip even dares mention telling helen. This is the boy who is so terrified of coming out that he keeps hurting the boy he cares about and keeps self-destructing. This is the boy suffering from intense ptsd and suicidal ideations. But this is also the boy that admitted to philip’s mum, who already knew about them, that he had feelings for philip. No matter how shitty his actions were for the rest of the episode and how hurtful he became, this is a moment im proud of. Take a moment to imagine just how freeing and nerve-wracking and absolutely terrifying that must of been to say out loud to another person for the first time in his life.
Don’t act like you’re a good person for not reading killing stalking but then turn around and bully someone. I’ve seen y'all call people ugly, fat, disgusting, horrible human beings, etc. Y'all preach about being woke yet you go around making fun of someone’s appearance just bc they enjoy something you don’t? I’ve seen people literally tell others to kill themselves just bc they enjoy KS. You’re saying you hate killing stalking because it has abuse yet you want someone to die bc they like it? Sounds pretty hypocritical to me. You’re saying people who enjoy killing stalking are “the worst human beings you’ve ever encountered” yet YOU’RE the one bullying people. If it bothers you so much then block people who post about it, stop going through the tag, DON’T FUCKING READ IT!!! Get over yourself and stop acting like people can’t write about situations that could very much happen in real life just because it triggers you.