Try individual the a company focus Have respect for the person leading the warm up
This week has been a bag of mixed emotions, we have been working with good quality but we fail to maintain that standard this week which is something we must improve next week, warm ups are still an issue what do you guys think the issue is? And how can we resolve it?
The week started off quite slow and progressed and was more productive by the end of the week. The bond of the company became closer after having the discussion of respect and focus in the company. We have produced a lot of great creative work and have developed our characters bringing big physicality and energy to all workshops. Next week we need to up the game and the pace as we have 12 rehearsal days left, so focus goes without question. Keep pushing and selling the show and keep positive.
- The energy in all scenes has really worked this week and has brought a great atmosphere to the space.
- The physicality has been more interesting this week with everyone taking risks with big characters.
- Focus is a big weakness this week and talking in between exercises, brings a negative atmosphere into the room.
- The approach of attitude towards other company members and the tone of voice used.
- Letting our professionalism fall; not wearing the correct blacks (nails varnish, logos etc).
- Be responsible for your own focus
- Have a positive approach to all work. (say yes)
This is a action plan that I have created for the week beginning the 29th. This says what I have to do for this week and what work that I need to complete. This is good because it helps to keep me up to date and what work that I need to complete with the help of my specialist tutor.