fandom and ships and whatever literally arent important like none of this dumb crap actually matters at all like no offence but this is all just a fucking hobby and people really need to stop acting like its important at all
Agree with everything you just said!!!! Can I also shout to henrik for a stellar acting job like my heart was going so fast, he was so intense and scared all at once I'm... So excited and yet terrified for this series. But I'm glad they've found someone who can represent us well on screen. 😊 ♥
I knooooow, he is a great actor, I couldn’t ask for better actor to portray Even, he is PERFECT
now that we’re talking about him and how amazing actor he is, can we all vote for him here??? I think he truly deserves this award https://www.gullruten2017.no/
Nothing says successful first date like buying your date a beer they dislike at a concert they don’t enjoy and leave early, unless it’s walking back alone in literal freezing temperatures to find they’ve sold your plane.
“I have my perspectives and opinions. And as I get older I’m finding myself feeling like there’s more and more responsibility on my part as an individual to be present to the times, know what’s going on, pay attention, and to really have a point of view. But I have to remember that acting is a job and it’s separate from that. I don’t believe in necessarily mixing them. I do believe that. Like, for example, I do believe that when you have that ability to reach out to so many people you absolutely should.”
My grandparents went out today and I slept in. When they came back from their errands I greeted them and they brought me Lunch- my favourite meal from the restaurant they went to. I damn near cried it made me so happy.
Jordyn is siding with the pap??? After seeing what went down? Well she sure as fuck just exposed herself for what she is then - a lying, cheating, moral free Syco-paid thug who's done all she can to help them oppress and ruin Louis. I hope shes dragged to eternity. What a fucking cow.
She’s so fucking dumb and nasty so I’m not even surprised tbh
OMG! I just found behind the scenes footage of Interview with the Vampire. It shows mostly Tom Cruise, a little bit of Anne Rice and a little bit of Brad Pitt. The video was uploaded by WalrusRider and the video is called Tom Cruise - "Interview With a Vampire" On Set Footage. Not sure if you've seen it already but if you haven't check it out.
I HAD NOT SEEN IT THANK U!
It’s so fun to see at least this shot from the other side of the door, lol…
I’ll transcribe it somewhat for y’all:
The narrator is all about the *~secrecy~* like of course Tom Cruise wanted to keep the secrecy of his costumes and makeup and whatever, so as not to spoil the surprise! We have closed sets all the time these days and back then. I don’t think that was just Tom, I think everyone involved in making the movie wanted that secrecy.
The narrator pronounces his name the way AR prefers, not the way it’s pronounced in the movie
So at least on my dash, nobody ever drags the xxTPs, so I'mma do it really fast bc y'all really piss me off from time to time.
Like would it kill you to NOT critique rules from time to time trying to find all the damn loopholes? Like pls can u not. LIKE SURPRISINGLY JUST BC SOMETHING DOESN’T MAKE SENSE TO YOU DOESN’T MEAN IT’S NOT SENSIBLE IN THE LONG RUN?? Like is it so hard to realize that if you take into account EVERY SINGLE tiny ass thing you guys pick out, nothing would ever get done???
Rules, laws, procedures, etc, they’re there to make things easier. And like?? Honestly fuck you, ExTPs? Stop blatantly doing the loophole thing that the rules don’t cover just because you can. Y'all are so damn full of acting like a dick while not coming up with PROPER SOLUTIONS. And you, IxTPs? Just stop. You may not outwardly defy the untold laws, but you still don’t come up with solutions like the shut in you are.
Actual college advice:
Okay, for anyone who is currently in high school there are a few things you need to know about getting into college, and making enough money to survive.
1. Keep those grades up, most college scholarships require at least a 3.5 GPA
2. Take the ACT/SAT at LEAST 3 times, most ACT scores go up by 4 or 5 points just by taking the ACT a second time.
3. The ACT goal is a 28, this is were scholarships of real value start appearing (I live in the south so not sure about SAT)
And a 32 is when full ride scholarships start happening.
4. If your low on funds, apply to STATE colleges, private schools are hella expensive and usually don’t give as much money because they don’t have football funds like state colleges do.
5. If your trying to get out of state, State schools are great to apply to
6. Sign up for the Common App, and check your email for schools who will wave there submission fee for you.
7. Once you’ve gotten in, apply to every available scholarship in your field, even if you don’t think your eligible. Those thousands here and there add up.
8. Get an on campus job, work now means less debt later.
9. If your parents make less than 60,000 a year, your FAFSA report could mean a full ride at some schools, call and ask questions
10. If your parents make less than 75,000 a year this could still mean lots of money for you, espically at Ivy Leauges.
11. If your a minority, think Northern Colleges, that’s where the best minority scholarships are for you.
12. If your an athlete school may wave the application fee for you! Check into it.
13. Be active, make lots of calls to schools, they notice this and reward it.
14. Women in science and math are eligible for TONS of money. Think about that when choosing a major (check College Board online)
15. Apply to at least 5 schools and be careful when choosing a major. College isn’t just about having fun it’s about getting a job, something that makes you special. Philosophy sounds fun but you might be living on the streets in a few years. Start looking for jobs/internships your junior and senior year so you can jump into the working world after graduation. Don’t procrastinate.