Calling all chemistry buffs! Are you attending the American Chemical Society Annual Meeting in Dallas 16-20 March? Well stop by OUP Booth 802 to check out our latest chemistry titles, journals, and online reference. Here’s a brief reading list to get you started.
- A Tale of Seven Elements by Eric Scerri
- The Periodic Table: A Very Short Introduction by Eric Scerri
- The Scientific Sherlock Holmes: Cracking the Case with Science and Forensics by James O'Brien
- ReAction!: Chemistry in the Movies by Mark A. Griep and Marjorie L. Mikasen
- Hollywood Chemistry: When Science Met Entertainment, edited by Donna J. Nelson, Kevin R. Grazier, Jaime Paglia, and Sidney Perkowitz
- The Science of Cheese by Michael H. Tunick
- Beer: Tap into the Art and Science of Brewing, 3rd ed. by Charles Bamforth
- Let Thy Food Be Thy Medicine by Kathleen Hefferon
- The Oxford Book of Modern Science Writing, Edited by Richard Dawkins
- Explaining Research: How to Reach Key Audiences to Advance Your Work by Dennis Meredith
Find more reading on our ACS Reading List on Riffle.