Detective Inspector Jack Robinson spotted in Edgartown on Martha’s Vineyard. Thanks for the inspiring photo @vineyardcolors! #missfishersmurdermysteries #marthasvineyard #detective #mystery #acorntv #noir #edgartown #tommygundolls
PSA: the 1982 RSC series Playing Shakespeare is available on @acorntv. “We come,” says John Barton, “not as high priests, but as explorers or detectives.” And they do… brilliant RSC actors, many of whom have come to tower as Shakespearean royalty, including Ian McKellen, Judi Dench, David Suchet, Sinead Cusack, Patrick Stewart, and Ben Kingsley.
1. What was the last movie you saw? Grandma starring Lily Tomlin, Julia Garner, Marcia Gay Harden. Super storytelling, excellent performances, funny, sad, human.
2. What was the last song you listened to? “Don’t Wanna Fight” by Alabama Shakes
3. What was the last show you watched? Agatha Raisin on AcornTV, fun show my partner also likes which doesn’t happen all that often
4. What was the last book you read? Just finished When Will There Be Good News? by Kate Atkinson. Love love love her writing.
Still in the middle of The Letters of Dorothy L. Sayers 1899-1936: The Making of a Detective Novelist Chosen and Edited by Barbara Reynolds. Enjoying it so much I’m trying to make it last.
5. What was the last thing you ate? a pickle, kosher dill
6. If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be right now? Watching the waves hit the rocks anywhere that is happening.
7. If you could pick a decade to travel in time, which would it be? Probably the mid to late 1930′s but only if it is in a fly-on-the-wall or Penseive from Harry Potter way, not like a Back to the Future way.
8. If you won the lotto, what would be the first thing you buy? Tickets on a cruise going around the world
9. What fictional character would you like to hang out with for a day? Lord Peter Wimsey when he is investigating a crime, even though I wouldn’t get any of his literary references.
10. What was the last fandom you joined? Foyle’s War is pretty much the only fandom I have joined.
Thanks @kivrin for the chance to answer questions about myself