Rising sign (outer personality/how others see you): 11 Degrees Cancer
– Very sensitive by nature, you prefer to be in your own familiar surroundings. Cautious and conservative, you make changes in your life only very slowly, if at all. You do not open up easily to strangers. Friendships are made for life, however
– once given, your trust is forever. Your mother, your home as a child and your early family life in general are very important to you. You are also very sentimental. When you feel self- confident, you are gentle, giving and protective of the needs of others. But when you feel insecure or threatened, you become overly sensitive to criticism, shy, withdrawn and moody. You have a strong need for security
– in the sense that you are being loved, nourished and protected.
Sun sign (core personality): 19 Degrees Gemini –You have a quick, bright and agile mind, but an extremely short attention span. You love the external, kaleidoscopic aspects of life, but you tend to avoid (and even fear) deep, close emotional involvements. As such, you seem to enjoy travel and sightseeing and generally being “on-the-go.” You get quite listless when things around you become static and dull, but your excitement returns whenever you are stimulated by a new idea. Chatty, inquisitive and quite playful, you enjoy practical jokes and games in general. Your moods change quickly and often – you are very restless and constantly in motion. You are known for your versatility and adaptability. Your vivaciousness enlivens any social gathering.
Moon sign (emotions/inner self): 01 Degrees Gemini
–Restless in the extreme, you are easily bored because of your short attention span. Your emotions change rapidly and you love to talk about your feelings. Generally, you have good judgement
– your intellect controls your emotions and you do not overreact emotionally to things. A good jack-of-all-trades, you have many- sided interests and enjoy reasoning things through. With your mental agility and need for physical mobility, you are attracted to travelling and learning about other peoples and cultures. You have vivid powers of emotional self-expression
– you can be a nonstop talker. You love to share your ideas with anyone who will listen.
(I just want to say I’m horrible at matching speech patterns
to age and vocab and stuff so if Willows language seems weird then, yea that’s
because it is, I’m not entirely sure what age she’s supposed to be in this fic
soooo nyeh. Also this has been sitting on my computer for well over a month so
I said screw it to good writing lets just get it done. I started witting this
when Dipper was still more Uncle Dipper rather than other Dad xD)
So basically this fic was a combination of me really, really
wanting there to be some sort of good end between Dipper and his parents and coming
to the understanding that they are probably never going to have a good face to
face relationship, it’ll probably be an okay one but never a good one.