BTS as academic subjects? teachers?
- Namjoon: philosophy. I mean, come on, the guy practically dreams in metaphors and is on a plane far removed from the rest of us (except when he trips over his own feet and rejoins the world of clumsy idiots).
- Seokjin: history. You are going to listen to the story of the war of the roses and you are going to ENJOY IT. Mostly because there's cupcakes, partly because he's so dramatic about everything that you can't help it.
- Hoseok: chemistry. You have no idea how you ended up here and you wish all the moles in the world would just go and die, but if the sun says it shall be bright, who are you to contradict it? Also, snickers.
- Yoongi: literature. He doesn't care if you think the great gatsby was a trashy book, or that pride and prejudice has such dry humor it could be the dead sea, he just wants you to write your book reports with some snap because he deserves it.
- Taehyung: art. Not just any art. CERAMICS. Oh, you're going to love this. You'll never make anything as gorgeous as what's in front of you, but hey, you freaking LOVE this class. At least, you tell yourself that.
- Jungkook: math. Bully. Just do the problems. Memorize the formulas. I know it makes no sense, we're not all at his level, but please, get a good grade so he can win his bet with Jimin about the best students.
- Jimin: secondary language. He is the BEST. You don't care about this language. You don't want to know all the grammar loopholes. You might even want to be sick all semester but for whatever reason, this class is captivating and you wouldn't miss it for the world.