I was tagged in this by @dailydoseofdia, thank youuuuu <33 I didn’t know it was this hard, to be honest …
1. I really get along with most people or like everyone, even there are some who I won’t get along from the start with and never will, although I tried to - which is common to everyone, I guess.
2. I try to be a positive person as far as I can and I have to admit that this changed my personality the last year or two, in a good way I would assume. On the other hand, this is something which makes me care loads more about stuff than before. And that can be pretty annoying sometimes, depending on the situation.
3. People say that I’m pretty confident, but actually I am not. Well not that confident as most people think I am.
4. My friends and other people always pick on me because of my height (158cm). Which leads me to number 5.
5. I always get asked for my ID in like every situation. It doesn’t matter if it’s buying beer or cigarettes (yes, I smoked for quite a while and yes, I do this when I’ve had enough to drink while I’m out, having a good time) or going to a club, even I’m 29 years old.
6. I try to look from different perspectives as it comes to misunderstandings or arguments. Well not that’ll always work out, again depending on the situation. But I try to be a better person while trying to understand the other point of view?
7. I personally think that, saying sorry and forgiving someone are people’s highest strength.
8. I try to be honest as I can in a friendship and I think I did pretty good the last years, even though sometimes it’s hard and brings bad times with it. But I think, if it’s a strong friendship you can overcome these times, even after months of not talking to each other.
9. I drink around 4-6 coffees a day when I’m at work, depending on the mood. And I also can drink coffee an hour before I go to sleep.
10. I love staying at home - for a day or two - doing nothing. But after the third or fourth day I’m getting bored and I literally have to go out, do stuff like meeting friends, going for a walk. Interacting with people.
Tagged by @wheeler-tozier 💜 Tysm lovely! I always love taking part in these! 😊
Rules : tag ten of your followers you want to get to know better
Name : Melissa (Mel)
Gender : Female
Star Sign : Pisces
Height : 5'4? I think?
Sexuality : Straight, but possibly bisexual or bicurious, I’m a lil confused right now lol
What images do you have set as your desktop/cell wallpaper : The Stranger Things season 2 promo poster, because IM OBSESSED!!
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher : Yes lmaoooo! I had a crush on my substitute science teacher in high school, he was super hot damnnn! Lmao! And then I had a crush on both my English Literature teacher in college, and my History teacher bahhaha! My Eng Lit teacher was 👌🏻 tho, like the entire class fancied him, and one of my friends totally embarrassed herself, by *cough cough*, telling her friend next to her, what she wanted to do to him, and he heard and it was one of the MOST AWKWARD experiences EVER…😳
What was your last text message : to @noahsbyers actually saying, “ONE WEEK BITCH!!!! ONE WEEK UNTIL MIKE TAKES WILL’S BLOOD!!!” Don’t even ask..🤣
What do you see yourself doing in 10 years : CRYING BECAUSE I’LL BE 30! WTFFFF, THATS SO SCARY TO THINK ABOUT!!!
If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be? : WHEREVER ALL THE KIDDOS ARE RIGHT NOW! LIKE LITERALLY HANGING OUT WITH NOAH, FINN, GATEN, CALEB AND MILLIE!!!!
What was your coolest halloween costume? : Probably when I dressed up as a bat when I was like 12 lol
What was your favourite 90s show? : Hmmm, probably any kids show that was on in the UK back then! Like, The Rugrats or Teletubbies or something bahahha
Who was your last kiss : //all by myself plays// Me too girl lmao
Whats the stupidest thing you have ever done? : Probably a toss up between the time I set my table cloth on fire as a kid, by wanting to ‘see how well a piece of kitchen roll would burn in a candle’…stupid stupid Mel! 🤣 Orrrrr, drinking WAAAAAAY to much on my first official night out at 18, and passing out in the middle of a busy train station, and having to get taken to the hospital in an ambulance, and get a drip to drain all of the alcohol out of my system! Know your limits kids! 🤣
Have you ever been stood up : I don’t think so?
Favourite ice cream flavour : Either mint or fudge
Have you ever been to Las Vegas? : Nope
Favourite pair of shoes : My vans I guess?
Whats your favourite fruit? : Strawberry
Whats your favourite book? : TBH, I don’t read too much…so I guess I’d have to say, The Great Gatsby! I really enjoyed reading that!
What loser? : OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I STILL HAVENT WATCHED IT YET AND I REALLLLLLYYY WANNA GO SEE IT UGHHHH 😭😭 But from what I’ve seen, I’d have to say; Bill? He seems so sweet and lovely, especially with his lil bro, Georgie awwww! Georgie is a cutie!! 💕
Taglist : some of you might have been tagged already so sorry
b - birthplace: the North West of good old England 🇬🇧🇬🇧
c - current time: 3:17am lol
d - drink you last had: Water- I’m a basic bitchhhh
e - easiest person to talk to: Either my friend, Charlotte, or @come-float-down-here-with-me (I can literally talk to this girl about anything and she’s so understanding, and she really gets me, so I feel like I can talk to her about anything 💕), or @youlookpretty-good (she’s my binchhh lmaooo ❤️), orrrr @sincerely-millie (because again, I feel like we can talk to each other about anything! 💞)
f - favourite song: Atm, probably Brianstorm by the Arctic Monkeys, damnnn that’s a bangerrrrrr
g - grossest memory: Ugh omgggg, probably, (again another drinking related incident bahaha, I’m really not setting a good example am I? 🤣), when I got plastered at my mates house when I was like 17 whoops, and vomited into her bin, and all over her bed omfg ahah ahaha, and she literally tipped the bin outside onto the street and vomit just went everywhere…ugh, I’m so sorry I just gave yall that mental image! It was truly disgusting…(I have so many drunk stories it’s embarrassing 😳😂)
h - horror yes or horror no: Yes, I have gotten a lot better with them, although I can’t watch gory stuff like, Saw or anything…
i - in love?: Nope
j - jealous of people?: Not as much, as when I was younger. I don’t get jealous a lot anymore now, it was something I worked on lol
l - love at first sight or should I walk by again?: Idk, why are you asking me? Im a disaster in this area bhhahaha
m - middle name: I don’t have one! Is that like really uncommon? 🤣
n - number of siblings: One. My 16yr old brother, Matthew. We get on well…when it suits him hahhaha
o - one wish: To be successful in life. Agree. OR TO MEET NOAH SCHNAPP AGH
p - person you called last: My mum! Haha
q - question you are always asked: “What are you doing with your life?” Me (externally): I’m studying to be a scientist! Me (interally): *sobbing* I have no idea! I just want to cry over fictional characters not the working mechanisms of CRISPR!) OMFG I SAVED THIS ANSWER BC THIS IS SOOOO ME TOO!! I ALWAYS GET ASKED WHAT IM DOING WITH MY LIFE AND IM JUST SOBBING TO MYSELF HONESTLY! 😭
r - reason to smile: STRANGER THINGS IS A HECKIN WEEK AWAY!!! AHHHH!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE?!!!!!!!! IM SCREAMINGGGGGG
s - song you last sang: Toto Africa lol, I’m a massive 80s bitch
t - time you woke up: Like 1pm lololol
u - underwear colour: Green
v - vacation destination: America, Rome, Peru, Spain! TAKE ME ANYWHERE
w - worst habit: Promising myself that I’m going to do something and not sticking to it. Or being late.
x - x-rays: ? I’m not entirely sure what this one is about lol, so if it’s asking have I had any x rays, I have had a few on my teeth and my back!
y - your favourite food: Egg Fried Rice!!!
z - zodiac sign: Pisces! I oddly love swimming and I don’t eat fish at all! Maybe I’m a true fish at heart! 🤣🤣