1. 40 sit ups as soon as you get out of bed in the morning.
2. Weight yourself in the morning for best accuracy.
3. Whenever possible, walk or run to wherever you are going.
4. Never eat breakfast, it is usually the one meal people won’t notice you not eating.
5. Only eat when people expect you to.
6. Drink coffee first thing in the morning and throughout the day to keep up your energy.
7. Watch your calories. I don’t need to tell you how many is too much.
8. Bounce your leg when you sit, every calorie burned counts.
9. Suck in your stomach all the time, it will work your abs and burn calories.
10. If you feel the urge to binge make some tea and look at thinspo.
11. If you must eat, make it only fruits and veggies.
12. More sit ups or Jumping Jacks before bed.
13. Never eat after 7pm or before 7am
14. DON’T GIVE UP, YOU CAN DO IT!