ISIS Attack in Egypt 26th May 2017: 28 people, including many children, were killed when masked gunmen opened fire on a bus carrying Coptic Christians.
- Ten masked gunmen opened fire on buses carrying Coptic Christians in Egypt
- At least 28 killed and more injured when attackers sprayed bullets at the convoy
- Worshipers were heading to St Samuel Monastery to pray when gunmen struck
- Egyptian bombers have hit ‘terror training camps’ in Libya in retaliation
- President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi vowed Egypt will fight back against attacks
- He also called for Donald Trump to take the lead in the fight against terror
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for recent deadly attacks on churches in Egypt