• any target • churches in texas • abandoned 7/11’s • your bedroom at 5 am • hospitals at midnight • warehouses that smell like dust • lighthouses with lights that don’t work anymore • empty parking lots • ponds and lakes in suburban neighborhoods • rooftops in the early morning • inside a dark cabinet
• playgrounds at night • rest stops on highways • deep in the mountains
• early in the morning wherever it’s just snowed • trails by the highway just out of earshot of traffic • schools during breaks • those little beaches right next to ferry docks • bowling alleys
• unfamiliar McDonalds’s on long road trips • your friends living room once everybody but you is asleep • laundromats at midnight
• galeries in art museums that are empty except for you • the lighting section of home depot • stairwells • hospital waiting rooms • airports from midnight to 7am • bathrooms in small concert venues
• cemeteries • abandoned penitentiaries • hilltops at night in full moonlight • most of Japan • empty barns • marshes • really anywhere quiet at midnight, the air vibrates • old stones and henge • the ocean when it’s still quiet with fog over it • train tracks that go through the middle of the woods • bridges • ancient places • stands of old growth forest • the Eastern Sierras/high desert
• rabbit paths off hiking tails • trails between the main ski hills • winter twilight • back allies between houses • logging roads • dirt roads on fall evenings with leaves falling off the trees • libraries before closing • anyplace where it’s snowing before sunrise • the woods during a rainstorm
• roads covered with snow with trees on the sideways while snowflakes are falling out of the sky • train stations after 10 PM • outside, right before a massive storm • the woods just after twilight • the beach in winter • the bottom of swimming pools • empty beaches when its snowing
• back part of a library • late night empty streets • highways late at night • windy roads • windy roads at night when you can only see the immediate road • abandoned parking lots (office buildings, homes) • anywhere immediately after a really bad fight • little towns late at night when no ones awake and the only lights on are the street posts
• empty buses before sunrise/after sunset • being the only one outside in the early morning when its almost dark and you feel alone on earth • mountains with a big forest close to it • being alone in a spot in ikea • the lakeside anytime between 2 and 6 am • firework shows when you’re sitting on the grass • staring up at very tall buildings • the tram at a big airport • abandoned house by a lake
• being the only one downstairs on christmas • stepping outside in the early morning when it has just snowed • when its dark and you see snowflakes falling down in the light of a lamppost on the lonely road • that one clear spot in the forest with trees surrounding it • a parked car in a snow/thunderstorm • corn fields with the wind blowing over them • malls when they’re about to close for the night • woods at twilight/dawn • being on a train after midnight • theme parks at night
• winding back roads with rolling fog • seeing “open” signs when its really foggy and cloudy • being in a train that was crowded when you got in and now its quiet, looking at the seats knowing that there were people sitting there moments ago and now they’re gone • hiking trails that have nobody on them • being alone in an elevator for a few minutes • looking down at the forest when you’re standing somewhere high and seeing the top of the trees with fog lingering over them • the ferry about to take off in the middle of the night • tree houses • empty seats on the late night train • 4-6 am on a winter morning
• the clouds/damp coming out of your mouth when its really cold in the morning • stepping out on an unfamiliar metro/train stop • greenhouses that have been left to grow alone • cemeteries in the middle of fields • biking/walking on the main road when its dark without cars • swamps with fog • hotel corridors in the middle of the night • anywhere where you can hear a train whistle in the distance but you can’t see it or know just how far away it is • foggy mornings in a meadow • that flickering streetlight • working offices at midnight
• abandoned amusement parks • mirrors in an airplane bathroom • being alone in a church • empty hotel lobbies • hearing trains off in the distance especially at night • snow falling down in general • being in a place thats supposed to have a lot of people but it doesn’t • long, dark hallways • the middle of a park when its snowing • playgrounds at night • work/school when you’re snowed in • caves • a field of power lines • being in a forest where there are train tracks not knowing if the train may even ever approach • bonfires
• being in a different room than everyone else at a party • the woods on a night with a full moon • empty stables • empty metro stations that are usually crowded • gas stations on long mountain roads • the old part of a city when you’re the only one in the street • stadiums when a game or concert is over • entering a building with a really high ceiling • moonlight, anywhere
• empty tennis or baseball courts with limited lightning • times when you are transitioning from one phase to another • lodges in the snow • frozen water in the winter • a little lake in the middle of the forest • campus during summer • family gatherings • construction site after works have gone home • leaving a tent at midnight • lonely swings • overgrown fields • from twilight to dusk • farmland thats covered in the morning fog • suburban neighborhoods filled with tension and wind before a large summer thunderstorm • being at an abandoned place knowing that years ago at that exact same moment there were people • the feeling of being chased by someone/something • knowing you’re not alone in a certain place like a forest
this feeling is scary as FUCK it dawns upon you that something is so quiet or abandoned or empty and vacant that its like the universe forgot to make something happen in the one spotlike you found a glitch in real life like everything seems fake and unreal and real and not fake all at one and youre so confused
The moon sign is your subconscious and emotions but it also shows what you need
Needs autonomy, challenges, action, novelty and to be “first.” Wants to feel alive but can also be demanding of attention! Needs a challenge but also to be babied and attended to at times.
Needs stability, material comforts, affection, beauty, to feel that they’re building something lasting.
Needs constant communication, new ideas, stimulating conversation. Drawn to kindred spirits, a “meeting of the minds” and someone who can mirror or reflect things back to you.
Needs nurturing, safety, family and creature comforts (good food, nesting, cozy clothes). Can be fearful of abandonment and require lots of reassurance.
Needs attention, glamour, affection, non-stop entertainment and playfulness. Craves excitement and a conquest. Strong sense of leadership that needs to be expressed.
Needs order, to feel helpful and of service, mental stimulation. Likes to problem-solve and analyze, but can be anxious or worrisome.
Needs harmony, beauty, companionship, equality. Hates conflict and craves a peaceful and aesthetically pleasing environment.
Needs privacy, intensity, soul bonding. Has a hard time trusting and opening up—the person who wins a Scorpio moon’s confidence will be rewarded with eternal loyalty.
Needs adventure, conquests, wisdom, variety. Attracted to worldly and open-minded people, loves to travel and have new experiences, meet people of all walks. Life should feel like a constant carnival and celebration—bores easily.
Needs a long-term legacy and to feel like they’re creating something, needs firm boundaries and ambition. Craves solitude and time to recharge—can be depressive or melancholy at times. Can be emotionally distant.
Needs friendship, collaboration, a common cause—but this rebellious moon soon also craves a strong sense of individuality and subverting the powers that be. Can lapse into people pleasing at times, they need lots of freedom and autonomy!
Needs fantasy, compassion, escape, creative outlets, security. This dreamy moon sign can be extremely hard to pin down and read…they’re not even sure how to explain or navigate their own depths. Can be powerful healers and drawn to artistic, sensual and spiritual pursuits.
the other day i was working on my bill dating sim and i was brainstorming on how he’d act if he actually wanted to get into a relationship with someone. And to be honest, it kinda sounds scary. Cause in order to date someone and continue with his goals, that other person would have to give up literally everything to be with him- maybe even one’s humanity. And even then Bill would probably not trust the other enough and be very on edge in the relationship.
Warning: Dom themes, very light dubcon and inappropriate step sibling stuff. Be warned.
Summary: Step brother, fuck buddy… They were one and the same now. But what started out as some mindless fucking game, quickly turns into something much more difficult and complex.
Note: No words other than can y’all tell how fucked up I am by now? =D Anyways, this is going to be a little mini series. :) It was originally supposed to be just a oneshot, but I thought of a cool story, so yeah. I’m tired so I’m not editing tonight lol.
It was wrong, you knew it. He knew it. But you couldn’t bring yourself to stop. It was like an addiction - each of you the other one’s drug. The situation itself wasn’t right, but it also wasn’t fair either. You and Jungkook had been hooking up before your father and his mother decided to get together. It wasn’t that big of a deal until they made the decision to tie the knot and ultimately labeling you and your fuck buddy as future siblings.
However, the engagement didn’t stop your encounters, nor did the actual marriage which officiated the fact you were supposedly ‘brother and sister’ now. You fucked every chance you got. After school when your parents were still at work, in his car when you two would drive to some abandoned parking lot with the notion of 'going to bond’ - but your encounters usually ensued in the middle of night while your parents slept, peacefully oblivious to the sins happening under their very roof.
You would tiptoe silently through the house until you made it to Jungkook’s room. You wouldn’t knock, you would simply open the door as quietly as you could so you wouldn’t wake your sleeping parents. He’d be waiting for you in the nothing but his boxers and you’d greet him with nothing on but your panties and one of his white t-shirts that swallowed your small frame. When your parents asked what you were doing with your brother’s shirt on in the many mornings they found you wearing it, you’d innocently say that it was cozy and they wouldn’t press you any further about it.
hey Tumblr! I don’t post here often but I need your help!
my neighbour has been abusing their dog for two weeks now, we don’t know if he actually owns the dog, but this is basically what I’ve got;
-We got him impounded two weeks ago because continuous barking for hours on end, it’s a German Shepard, and it’s bark was so dry and screechy that I actually thought there was two dogs, because there was no way in hell a German Shepard’s bark could get that high pitched and messed up. found out he was locked back there for hours upon days without food or water. the owner had to pay a $300 fine but that didn’t teach him a lesson.
-The police were at the house again at 3am a few nights ago, I guess to check in or another concerned neighbour called, again, no food or water outside and she was locked outside at 3am, I don’t think they let him out at all
-They’re letting him wander freely around the back allies, in my city that’s very illegal and it’s causing extreme stress to mine and my brother’s roomates dogs (who live right next to me) and I’m terrified to let my cat out because I don’t know how the GSD will react to seeing cats
-My brother saw the owner punch the dog
-My father has seen the owner whip the dog with it’s leash, and pick it up (hook it up, basically like choking it) on the leash
-The dog is well trained though
-As I’m writing this he’s been trapped outside all day in the pouring rain without food or water and he’s howling (more like shrilling, it legit sounds like a dinosaur because the poor animal’s throat is that sour) and walking back and forth along the fence in the neighbour’s yard, I can’t see in the yard to record, which is why I’m asking for help.
I need to get enough evidence to get the dog taken away (it’s a male GSD and he knows a lot of commands because I’ve seen the owner showing him off to people passing by in the back alley, so he won’t have a hard time finding a new home!), but the neighbour purposely built the fence so high that even though I have the highest house on the block, I can’t see anything back there.
So Tumblr, I need your help!
I need ways that I can record and take pictures of their yard without trespassing, as well as ways to potentially sneak food and water to the dog in the meantime. I live in an alright area but these ARE NOT FRIENDLY PEOPLE. My mom’s pretty sure she heard the owner of the dog slap his 17 year old son, who I went to school with in grade 6, so these ARE NOT THE PEOPLE I WANT TO SCREW WITH. I really need any advice or help at all!
IF YOU CAN’T HELP, PLEASE REBLOG! YOU COULD SAVE A PUPPER’S LIFE! I’ll reblog with updates and pictures of the dog if I can manage to get any!
My parents and my neighbours are in 100% support of helping me save this dog, I don’t know if the owner actually lives there or is just staying there, so this is really urgent because if he’s only staying there temporarily with friends of the family that lives there, I could miss my opportunity to get him away from that family! SO THIS IS VERY URGENT!
“I’m fucking illiterate. There’s no point in doing any of this work, Y/N” Jeff sunk lower in his chair. He looked around the library, tapping his pencil at a fast rate.
He hadn’t gotten above a C in English since his freshman year, and he’d never wanted to. That was, until he’d met Y/N.
She made him want to be better, above anything else. And when she offered to tutor him in English, he dropped Clay as his tutor. At least for that subject.
“Jeff, come on. Plenty of people still get homophones mixed up. Hell, when I review my papers I have to go through two different spell check systems because I make mistakes. Okay?” He pinched the bridge of his nose, a habit he had made, it was something he did when he was frustrated.
“Okay, they’re staring.” He looked at the table next to them, a few freshman and sophomores stared at them.
“Who cares, focus on your paper.” Y/N looked back down at her notes, she’d been doing her own homework at the same time as tutoring him. Jeff put a hand on her knee.
“I get that the wifi’s out at my house. But why can’t we go to your place again?” He laid his head down on the table so he could make eye contact with his girlfriend.
“For this exact reason. My dad’s not your biggest fan after last week. They don’t even want us alone upstairs with the door open. So the library will do.” She removed his hand from her knee.
Jeff smirked, remembering the prior week’s events.
“Maybe Clay should go back to being your only tutor. Oh, don’t give me that look, Atkins. You know I wanna help.” Y/N ran her hands through her boyfriend’s hair. He formed his lips into a pouting expression.
“Face it. I’m a lost cause. My girlfriend can’t get anything through my head. The smartest kid in school can’t get me to retain any information. I’m stupid.” He threw his pencil down and slammed his textbook shut, breathing heavily.
He believed it. He said it all the time. A C average GPA didn’t make anyone feel great. But with all of his friends being athletes, he was surrounded by those who thrived and could juggle both school work and sports.
“I’m never gonna get into college.” He said quickly, shaking his head.
“Jeff that’s not-” he continued before letting her finish, not even acknowledging that she’d begun to speak.
“No matter if I hit a home run every single time I’m up to bat this season, I won’t get into any college. Grades matter, Y/N. Being smart matters.”
He grabbed his backpack and stuffed all of his notes and his textbook into his backpack. After he jammed everything into the bag, he tried to zip it. He roughly yanked the bag around, trying as hard as he could before giving up by shoving the full bag off of the table. His hands covered his face, he was crying.
“Let’s go to the car.” Y/N grabbed his backpack, gently working the zippers until they finally shut. She swung the bag over her shoulder, keeping her messenger bag on her other shoulder.
“Come on.” She said firmly.
He scooted his chair out, getting up and walking out of the library faster than she’d anticipated. Y/N caught up with him, soon walking beside him, neither said a word.
“Sorry- I’m sorry if I made a scene.” He mumbled as the two approached his car.
“We need to talk. Even if you don’t want to.” She sighed, opening the passenger door and sliding in.
“You wanna know why I think I’m stupid?You, My own girlfriend gave up on me. Is it possible to sink lower than that?” Y/N handed Jeff his backpack, knowing that would force him to look at her.
“Why the hell would you say that?” Her eyebrows furrowed.
“I’m an idiot. What’s gonna happen when I don’t get into college? And I’m here for the rest of my life, still managing the batting cages. And you’re off at some big city actually living your life.” He was being honest about how he felt, that she knew for sure now.
“Stop it. But how the hell do you think this means I want to give up on you? I’d never. You’re giving up on yourself.” Y/N slid over the middle seat of his pick up truck and leaned her head on his shoulder.
“You don’t wanna tutor me. You can’t tutor me. I’m a lost cause, aren’t I? Even Clay gets frustrated ‘cause I can’t learn.” Jeff snaked his arm around her shoulders.
She looked at him. He knew she’d get frustrated. He knew she’d say it was untrue. But it wasn’t untrue. It just wasn’t.
“Jeff, that’s not how I meant it. I just think it’s hard to mix business with pleasure. Do you know what I mean?” She smirked at him before soothing him by drawing small circles on his hand with her thumb.
“My stupidity is too distracting to get through any actual teaching.” He stared at the peddles of his vehicle.
“You know what I think your problem is?” She sat up, staring at him with her arms folded across her chest.
“What’s that?” He looked up, smiling weakly.
“Baseball comes really easily to you. You’re a natural. Maybe I’m not a natural at sports, but I’m a natural with school. Don’t you see? We all have strengths and weaknesses and sometimes we have to work harder to accomplish certain things.” She was proud of her explanation. He just stared at her for a little while.
“Jenson’s best to help me. You’re right.” He grabbed the tips of her hair and twirled them around his fingers.
“You know what else I’m right about?” She grinned at him. He arched an eyebrow, not totally sure as to what was going to be said next.
“What’s that?” He verbally acknowledged her.
“My parents won’t know if we study at the abandoned parking lot on Lincoln instead of at the library.” She grabbed his knee the way he had grabbed hers in the library.
His eyes widened, before a shit eating grin took over his face.
“Well alrighty.” He looked behind, backing out of the school lot quickly. This was something he thought they were both naturally just fine at.
okay so i was having thoughts this morning about how i believe that obi-wan was probably t h e best master for anakin under the circumstances (and a few others) and how as much as i hate predestination, if you accept anakin as (one of?) the chosen one(s), then he is fated to bring about the fall of the Jedi - cos you can’t have balance when the lightside outnumbers the darkside by as much as it does. and i started thinking about how what if the universes where obi-wan is his master greatly delays him fucking off to the darkside and bringing about the end of the Order? well, he was all of 23 when that happened, which means in other universes, where obi-wan is not his master, he probably abandons the order much younger than that.
okay, so - an au where.
an au where qui-gon lives. despite reasons why it probably wouldn’t happen, he becomes anakin’s master, obi-wan fucks off to do Knight Things and Grow As His Own Person. anakin has his canonical crisis of faith and great realization that being a jedi is difficult and not actually all that he thought it was going to be. he fucks off from the order - say around the age of fifteen?
qui-gon, despite everything, goes off to hunt him. despite this “betrayal”. after all, anakin is the chosen one, right? so he even goes so far as to call in obi-wan to help him find anakin. meanwhile, anakin is employing every last trick in the book to remain out of reach. he won’t go back - he won’t. he can do more good out there in the galaxy, instead of tied down by the (hostile, tbh) jedi order.
it just so happens that obi-wan finds him. rather than try to arrest him or anything (leaving the order is not a ‘take into custody’ offense, as obi-wan well knows) and actually talks to anakin about the reasons why he’s fucked off. he finds the reasons understandable. besides, becoming a jedi is not being conscripted. anakin has the right to leave if he feels like it. obi-wan tells him that it’s fucking dangerous for a half-trained force sensitive out there in the wild galaxy, but when anakin doesn’t change his mind (because he’s hella stubborn tbh) obi-wan is just like “welp” and lets him go. he tells qui-gon he never found anakin, but that it’s really unreasonable to hunt the kid down for fucking off. it’s another thing that qui-gon and obi-wan don’t see eye-to-eye with.
so that’s that, right? they’ll never see the chosen one again.
but wait, there’s more. So of course the Sith find anakin. he must bring balance to the force. Dooku and Sidious play bad cop/good cop until anakin is firmly under Sidious’ thumb. (presumably, Qui-gon would have found nine hundred different ways to keep anakin away from palpatine, who might even have been the one to plant the idea of running off into anakin’s head on the few times when he was allowed to speak with the kid). anakin goes corrupt, as you do when siths are fucking with your head, and the story proceeds.
here it is, the fall of the jedi order, and order 66.
ymmv what happens to qui-gon. does he live through even this? or is he shot down protecting obi-wan? in either case, obi-wan survives as he tends to, trying to regroup with the rest of the surviving Jedi. of course, you have this wretched sith lord, Darth Vader, hunting them all down. his skill with a blade is unparalleled. no jedi who has faced him has survived.
when he finds them, obi-wan stays back, sacrificing himself to save the others. and yet, to his surprise, darth vader does not kill him. darth vader himself does not understand entirely why, only that once when he was very young, a jedi heard him out and let him go.
he does not let obi-wan go, but neither does his blade fall.