- Jack Morrison: …
- Tracer: Hey, c'mon! Let’s turn that frown upside down! Once you’ve got your comedic talents up to snuff, nothing will stand in your way! OK, let’s get started! First, imagine we’re in another strategy meeting and someone says, “Hold it!” What would you say? Remember, answer with humor.
- Jack Morrison: I’d say… “Hold what?”
- Tracer: Not quite… You should say something more like, “Hold it? But my hands are full!” Did you get it? It’s funny because they don’t mean “hold” like that! Get it? Do you get it? Tell me you get it.
- Jack Morrison: Do people really find these things funny?
- Tracer: Hey, who’s the comedy teacher here? I said it’s funny, so it’s funny, right? Anyway, you say that and everyone will see that you’re human too. You’ll charm the whole room!
- Jack: I wouldn’t be so sure if I were you.
- Tracer: Hey, Commander! How goes your humor practice? Have you tried to tell any jokes to anyone?
- Jack Morrison: Yes. I tried your joke about being unable to hold things with the soldiers in the barracks.
- Tracer: Really? That’s great! How did it go?
- Jack Morrison: Terribly.
- Tracer: Huh?
- Jack Morrison: I abandoned all shame and said it exactly as you told me to, gestures and all. But then everyone got quiet and Ana looked extremely concerned. Winston and Genji ran off to find a healer. Angela was crying and saying something about my poor head.
- submitted by disdun
Abandon all shame, ye who enter here~~~