Andreil Massages Turned War Turned Aaron will Never Enter The Columbia House Again.
This was a hc u thought up today some major help from @cabeswaterexy they are the best human i have ever met and i love them to death.
of course Neil starts this because he just likes being allowed to touch Andrew and to make Andrew feel good, so after a really hard game where Andrew did as Neil asked and shut down the goal, Neil notices that he’s favoring his right arm. So when they get back to the dorm and they’re sitting in bed, both without shirts, Neil hovers his hand above Andrew’s shoulder and asks yes or no. Andrew thinks that Neil just wants to touch so he says yes. And at first, yeah that’s all he does: touch. He gets a bit lost in the hard muscles, and he starts thinking about how strong and solid Andrew is and how safe he feels. So he ends up with that stupid fucking idiot smile that makes Andrew flick him in the forehead. And then he presses down, gently at first in case this isn’t okay bit harder when Andrew doesn’t tell him no. And Andrew is confused for a minute because Neil is giving him a massage??? Why??? This has never happened before but Andrew can’t even be mad because he is melting. Neil switched between the arms for a while before he notices that Andrew has slumoed forward and fallen asleep on Neil’s shoulder. Neil is freaking out because Andrew fell asleep??? On him??? He’s trusted??? But as much as Neil doesn’t want to move, he also doesn’t want to fall asleep sitting up so he says Andrews name quietly and urges him to lay down. The way their bed is, Neil is on Andrew’s left but because Andrew sleeps on his side, Neil still has access to Andrew’s right arm, which he takes after he’s given permission and starts to massage again until Andrew falls asleep. Neil doesn’t stop smiling for a few days.
In Andrew’s mind, there can only ever be an equal exchange so he feels the need to pay Neil back somehow. Which is how he finds himself kneeling between Neil’s legs after practicing with a pissed off Kevin and asking Yes or No? But Neil has already said yes before Andrew can finish which makes him scowl. But he’s not going to argue so he just puts his hands on Neil’s thighs and starts to knead. It is a very good thing that Kevin sleeps like the sea because Neil is not quiet. At all. Which is a bit of a problem for Andrew, who is sitting between Neil’s thighs and looking down at his flushed face as he whimpers and moans and shakes. And when Andrew gets to a particularly sore spot, Neil let’s out a breath “There. Right there” and it makes Andrew hate him more.
This leads to a lengthy make out session
Obviously. Because when Andrew finally works out any knots he’s been focused on Neil’s legs and not his stupid face so he looks up and Neil’s cheeks are flushed and his hair is a mess and his eyes are glassy and he’s all relaxed and it punched all the air out of Andrew’s lungs so he hovers over Neil and asks yes or no. Neil says yes and it’s all relaxed and soft and breathy and Andrew fucking hats him but he kisses him like he doesn’t and at some point Neil pulls away and cautiously raises a leg while asking yes or no. Andrew says yes so Neil brings his legs up and hooks his ankles behind Andrew’s back and you’d have to fight me for literal years to convince me Andrew doesn’t have a thing for Neil’s thighs and Neil doesn’t have a thing for Andrew’s shoulders so anyway Andrew’s is all for this and making out and Neil is def not quiet and he’s already soft and pliant from the massage so he just keeps making little noises against Andrew’s mouth and Andrew would kill him but he thinks if those noises stop it would be an epic tragedy
One of Neil’s favourite things is when Andrew has casual displays of strength, so when Andrew hooks his hands around Neil’s shoulders and pulls him up as if he weighs nothing?? Neil is gone
Their kissing is soft and unhurried and eventually Andrew moves onto Neil’s neck while Neil kisses his shoulders and slowly falls asleep and Andrew has to carry him to bed
They get an apartment together and Neil “accidentally” ends up with everything that goes in the bottom cupboards and at first Andrew thinks Neil is making fun of him or smth (which doesn’t makes sense bc he’s short too?) he can’t figure it out until he catches Neil staring (again) at his shoulders as he lifts a bag of flour and Neil doesn’t even noice Andrew watching him back as long as Andrew’s shoulders keep moving and flexing
When they go shopping for clothes Andrew keeps buying Neil running shorts and of course Neil is an idiot and thinks that Andrew keeps buying a particular brand because Neil likes it, but really it’s because that brand hugs his ass the best and shows off so much thigh and Neil doesn’t even notice when Andrew does his weights right in front of Neils treadmill when they in the gym
They’re both basically in a race to kill each other with choice body parts but they’re the ones making it worse for themselves because Neil is always getting Andrew to lift things and Andrew buys the shorts and really, it’s going to build up to a very epic outlet of these pent of feelings cough sex montage cough
It gets to the point where Neil starts to hide Andrew’s shirts until all he can wear are muscle tees. And Andrew starts buying Neil leggings because holy hell his legs look so Fucking delicious in leggings
Nicky has walked in on Neil staring at Andrew’s shoulders and Andrew glaring at Neil’s thighs
And since Neil’s thighs looks great bc of the running so does his ass and when Andrew discovers that and leggings the world basically ends
Kevin walks in one day to them standing in the living room with handfuls of each other’s clothes just glaring at each other because Neil tried to wear loose sweats and Andrew tried to wear a sweatshirt and they’ve been threatening to burn everything for about an hour
When Andrew takes a shower, Neil will go in and take his shirt, and when Neil’s showering Andrew switches his pants
It gets ridiculous at one point but they still won’t talk about it and people are starting to notice these two losers so what else is there to do but pack each other’s bags and go to Columbia where Neil finds t shirts and leggings as his whole bag and Andrew has all tanks (there’s even one of those ones that shouldn’t even count as a shirt because the arm holes go to like the bottom of his ribs) and jeans and sweats and they’re alone which means the tormenting gets worse until Neil comes back from a run and Andrew has had enough okay and he is Neil flushed and sweaty and mischievous looking and his legs and his ass okay Andrew can’t take it anymore
They take multiple showers that day
They get clean in none of them
They try… once or twice
They aren’t too mad
And then someone’s on their knees or shutting off the water to drag the other to somewhere easier to do Whatever
There are trails of water all over
They have to come to an agreement about clothes because they love it, but Nicky has been giving Neil looks and it’s Andrew’s fault
There are hickeys in only kind-of easy to hide places
Nicky gets them those sex dice and will never know that they’ve used them
Aaron would die if he knew what had happened everywhere in that house
They definitely have done some things in Aaron’s room out of spite
Nicky did it for a prank. Aaron makes a comment once about “lets eat somewhere where you two haven’t had sex” but he’s joking except suddenly Neil can’t look at him or anywhere
Neil is blushing hard and Andrew is smirking. All he says is “good luck with that one”
And then Aaron snarls in disgust and mutters about taking his food to his room and it pisses Neil off so he says “you might want to clean it” and Aaron’s like it’s clean I saw it earlier but Neil just smirks and Aaron is horrified and Nicky is /cackling/
Aaron refuses to sleep in his room now and demands to know where they haven’t had sex and Neil just points to the front porch
Aaron is pissed, Nicky is proud, Neil is embarrassed and Andrew is smug
Andrew gets an anonymous gift for his birthday. He knows it has to be one of the Foxes because literally no one else would bother. But as he holds the box in his hand no one fesses up so Andrew takes it to his room and throws it down on his bed.
Andrew forgets about the gift for a while until Nicky asks him about it a few days later at practice and prayers him until he gives in and gets the present.
It’s a large, triangular shaped box and very light.
So Andrew pulls off the offensively bright pink bow and the princess wrapping paper and pulls off the box lid. To find a slightly smaller box.
He makes a huff of frustration imperceptible to all but Neil and pulls off the next lid. Again. He is shown another box.
At this point all the Foxes are looking at each other like wtf????? And Andrew is getting increasingly annoyed
Until e finally makes it down to a smaller box- about a third of the size of the original- with note attached to it
Andrew snatched up the note and passes it to Neil who reads it and puts a hand out to stop Andrew opening to final box
But he already has
And in his hands is a bright orange ukulele with ‘I ❤ 10 Josten’ painted on it
Everyone just stares and blinks and sort of back away into the cushions of their sofas/seat as if trying to become the cushions
And Andrew snatches the note from Neil
I would have bought you a guitar, but I thought this was more your size.
Andrew picks up the ukulele and seems to storm out of the room. Well, as much as Andrew does.
When he comes back he threatens anyone who dares to bring it up
So much so that no one would dare mention any instrument in front of Andrew
But later that night, Neil walks up to the roof
And there is Andrew
Sitting cross legged
And Neil just kind of stops dead and walks up
And Andrew curls around the ukulele protectively and mutters 'fucking Aaron’
And strokes the ukulele protectively
Neil just does not know how to react to this. So he claims of just backs away slowly and retreats to his room
If Neil sees Andrew tracing the letters of Josten on the ukulele he definitely does not mention it
“All his life Prince Robert had known that one day he would have to follow in his father’s footsteps and become King of Emmerdale. What he never expected was that he would have a secret love affair with the court’s mechanic Aaron Dingle.”
This post got me thinking about all the ways the Foxes are petty with each other just to be assholes. So here’s some thoughts I had on the lengths the Foxes go to in order to get on each other’s nerves.
When Kevin looks through the cabinets and finds candy and sweets, he always moves them to the top most shelf so that Andrew can’t reach. Oddly enough, he’s never seen Andrew climb the cabinets for the sweets. And yet somehow, he always has a bag of them open in his lap. Turns out Andrew just planted the sweets in the cabinet as a decoy and has his own hidden stash under his bed.
More often than not, Kevin gets super bossy during practices. So Dan likes to assert her position as captain by making Kevin run random laps in the middle of practice. Eventually, Kevin had broke down and turned to Wymack asking “Are you seriously letting her stop the scrimmage for me to run a lap?!” but Wymack just shrugged and said, “She’s your captain.” Secretly Wymack enjoyed Kevin’s incredulous expression of annoyance.
I have this headcanon that when andrew is a famous exy keeper n Aaron is a successful doctor they keep track of each other in small ways - Aaron watches every one of Andrews game on the tv without fail, and when his hospital receives a large anonymous donation to its free clinic he knows exactly who it’s from.
When andrew is nearing retirement, about to start his last olympics, he does a rare interview organised by his coach. When asked about his brother in a question tagged on at the end, easy to be cropped out if it goes south, he just says that Aaron is a good man. He gives a dry laugh and says “a better man than me, at any rate” and the interview finishes. Aaron make sure to watch every last big game in person from then on. And when Aaron nods at his brother from behind the plexiglass, they both know what he means.
Hotch: Aaron would have you come over for dinner at his house with Jack. It’d be a small event, but it’d be fun! He would put balloons here and there with the help of Jack, and make a cake himself. His frosting skills are minimal so he would try writing “Happy Birthday” but give up in the middle of it. Aaron would just throw sprinkles everywhere in an attempt to make it look better- at least he’d followed the instructions on the cake mix, so that part came out good. At the end of the night, all three of you would put on a comedy movie.
Derek: Ah, Derek. He would try so hard to keep your surprise party a secret, but Penelope would crack under pressure and blurt it out. You would tell her not to tell anyone that you know to protect Derek’s feelings; but she loses her cool and tells him anyways. So when you pretend to act surprised at the party, he can’t stop laughing at your sad acting skills. He is a profiler, after all! He would give you an awesome gift, like a pair of shoes you’d had your eye on.
Reid: Reid would be super excited and come up with a bunch of ideas for your birthday, and he would combine them by making a da Vinci code style scavenger hunt! There would be notes in five different places around DC, each near a historical building. Each note would lead you to a gift hidden in that building and also have a riddle that leads to the next place. At the end of the scavenger hunt you find Reid back at your apartment with flowers (and a huge cake). You two would start watching a movie, but since you’re so tired from running around all day you’d fall asleep on Reid’s shoulder.
So I went through the Leeburr tag and now I ship it (damn it). I completely blame and thank @the-great-gay-jatsby for this idea so…
• Lee is a cuddler.
• Burr isn’t. But he’ll make an exception for Lee.
• Lee’s favorite time to cuddle is during their traditional Friday movie night. It’s just him, his boyfriend, and whatever cheesy movie they decide to rent.
• It’s almost always Eat Pray Love. Though he’ll never admit it, Lee loves that movie.
• Burr knows how much Lee loves the meaning behind the movie, so he insists that they watch it constantly.
• Aaron refuses to call him “Charles” unless he really wants something.
- Ex: “No Aaron we are not taking in a cat” “But Chaaaaaarles…look at her!” “… fine. Only because she’s cute!”
• They adopt the cat. She’s a fat, fluffy, tabby cat who hates physical exercise almost as much as she hates mornings.
• Lee. Loves. That. Cat.
• You will never see Lee without that cat in his arms or worrying about where the cat is.
• Burr has the suspicion that Lee loves the cat more than he loves him. Which may or may not be true.
• Lee’s worked in the office for a while, but before that, he was a veteran. He served two terms in Afghanistan before coming home.
• He has nightmares about all the trauma he went through and all the people he couldn’t save.
•It takes Burr a while to figure it out, but immediately leaps into Protective Boyfriend Mode the first time Lee wakes up sobbing and screaming different names.
• Burr quietly asks Lee why he didn’t tell him sooner while he holds him, slowly rocking them both.
• Lee starts sobbing and Burr holds him, Lee’s head buried into Aaron’s chest.
• “I d-didn’t want you to l-leave me, Aaron. I’m s-so scared of being alone. I’ve l-lost so many people…Please don’t l-leave me too. ”
• Aaron softly kisses the top of Lee’s head. “You’re not going to lose me, Charles. I promise you I’m not leaving.”
•Lee quietly cries himself to sleep in his amazing boyfriend’s arms, and Aaron never once judges him.
•Aaron is right there next to him on the 4th of July, holding his hand whenever a firework goes off. He manages to get through the day and he couldn’t be happier about it.
• Lee is the one to propose to Aaron.
• Its small and relatively quiet, just like the couple.
• Lee uses his day off to cook a huge, romantic dinner for Aaron when he gets home. When Aaron gets home, Lee guides Aaron to the dining table, which has so much good food on it. Aaron gets so touched, he doesn’t know how to thank Lee. Lee just laughs nervously, saying “Don’t thank me just yet, darling. ” After dinner, Lee takes Aaron out onto the fire escape and they just sit out there for a while, relishing each other’s presence. Lee decides to bring out the ring right there, no kneeing, no sappy speech. Just a straightforward Will You Marry Me?
• Of course, Aaron says yes, and that’s the story of how Lee got laid that night. Did I mention that they’re both really kinky? They don’t seem like that couple, but they are. Like REALLY kinky. Just wanted to drop that small fact in, sorry.
• They get married. It’s a small ceremony in June at Jefferson’s ranch Monticello. Everyone at the office attends. George officiated the wedding, Alexander Hamilton was Burr’s best man, while John Laurens made a speech which made Lee tear up.
• They are marriage goals. Legit marriage goals.
• Lee, being the southern cutie he is, calls Burr things like “Darling” “Dollface” “Honey” with a southern drawl. Burr secretly loves it.
• They go to every Pride Parade they can. Why wouldn’t they? They’re an interracial gay couple in New York for God’s sake.
• Despite the fact that they argue over every little thing, Lee and Burr are best friends with Laurens and Hamilton.
• People are constantly hitting on one of them, to the point that they’re both very jealous.
• One of Lee’s favorite memory of jealous Aaron is when a woman stopped them in the middle of the street to flirt with Lee. Before Lee could quietly tell her he was married, Burr slipped his hand into Lee’s and said, “His gay ass is married to me, keep walking” before dragging Lee away, who was laughing hysterically. Lee never lets Burr forget about it.
• They decide to adopt a selectively mute girl named Theodosia. She’s 14 year old and the sweetest person on earth.
• Both Burr and Lee learn ASL to communicate with Theo.
• Lee is very protective of his daughter, and Aaron is having to constantly remind him she’s a human being with rights.
• You can imagine how they both reacted when Alexander and Lauren’s son Phillip knocked on their door for permission to take Theodosia to the school dance.
• After sitting the boy down for a friendly chat, they give their permission for Theo to go to the dance with Phillip.
• The day of the dance, Pip shows up promptly at 7 in a suit and tie , smiling from ear to ear. Aaron and Lee decide to give him the “If you hurt my daughter, I will make your life a living hell” speech. Needless to say, Pip got the point VERY quickly.
• All three of them were shocked when Theo came out of her room wearing a simple dark red dress and ballet flats. Phillip was the first to react, smiling even wider then before and saying , “Theo, you look beautiful” which got the biggest smile out of Theodosia.
• Both men started crying when Theo came over to hug and spoke to them for the very first time.
• “Don’t worry Dads…I’ll be fine,” in a whispery tone.
• Pip and Theo leave, holding hands and smiling at each other.
• The second they leave, Lee calls Hamilton to gossip about their children. Burr invites Hamilton and Laurens over for a few drinks, and that’s how you get 4 grown men crying their asses off while watching Marley and Me.
• All in all, Charles Lee and Aaron Burr are just a happy couple with a beautiful daughter and a really fat cat.
((Feel free to add on!! Actually, PLEASE add on, I need more Leeburr Headcannons in my life))