hey, i’m probably sure all of you have forgotten me by now but i’m sorry i haven’t been on for like, a year or so. i moved to secondary school in 2015 and have been hella busy since. i kinda forgot about tumblr for a while, but i’m still active on my twitter. i post art, and thank god, i have improved in comparison to the stuff i used to post here haha. if you guys wanna follow me or keep in touch then here you goo:
That work that I thought would just be one project every once in a while has become an actual full time job, one which really requires I work a lot of hours a day. I’m still not paid enough to use those money for the game tho, so I don’t think I’ll be able to keep up with the pace of the events. Soooo… I really tried my best during these last weeks and I thought that these last days would be a perfect test to see if I could do this without shards just by doing things between breaks. And it went pretty bad. (And I had to use all of the shards I had left at the end to get Carnage’s cage cause I really wanted to have it.) As in I really couldn’t keep up with the game, the job and the blog without giving up some sleep (and even then I didn’t have enough time to answer asks anymore). Which is not good for my health right now, so I had to choose what was best for me and give up on this blog even tho I was still enjoying running it. The blog will still be here, so if anyone wants to see screenshots from older events they have a place where they can find them all, but I won’t be posting anymore nor answering asks.
These 5 months that I’ve been running this blog have been nice and stressful, but I really feel like they were quite a lot of fun and really useful. I have never written so much in English and some of you gave me big boost of confidence about my ability with the language. (I still think I’m pretty bad, but at least I feel like I could have a conversation with someone without making a total fool out of myself.) So I really wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone of you that helped me in any way during this journey. I really wish I could keep doing this, but I guess once again real life is more important, even more so when I’m actually doing a job that I dreamt of doing for a long time.
I guess this is a goodbye, then… Keep enjoying the game, guys!
a nice friendly post to educate cis ppl on some things
sick of seeing ignorant terminology everywhere so yeah here’s this!
Things you should not say:
- “both genders”- there’s more than 2 genders! This terminology is not very inclusive.
- “a transgender”- Transgender is an adjective, not a noun. It’s fine to say “a trans person”/ “a transgender person” instead.
- “transgendered”- Again, it’s an adjective. Not a verb. Transitioning isn’t a singular event, it’s more like a process. However, it’s ok to say someone “transitioned”
- “born a girl/boy”- I’m gonna use n example to explain this one. Take a trans guy, for example. He had always been a boy,even if he didn’t know it for a long time, but was assigned female at birth. So instead of “born a girl” you can say “afab” (assigned female at birth) and for “born a boy” amab.
- “biologically male/female” ok so peoples comfortability on these terms can vary so it’s generally a good idea not to say them if ur cis. For example: “I’m a trans woman, and trans women are women, so my body has always been a woman’s body, a female body, all my life.” Other people have a different take on it; “I am a girl with a male body”, referring to the fact that they were assigned male at birth but sorta skipping over that part. Personally, I think referring to bodies and reproductive systems in a biology context as male/female is ok, even though it’s a bit exclusive. However, I wouldn’t want to be referred to as female, because female has womanly connotations that I don’t want to be associated with.
- Don’t ask trans people, or any people, about their genitals. This includes asking anyone if they’re amab or afab. like that info legit doesn’t concern you at all just chill m8
- also this is a slightly dif topic but don’t call intersex ppl “h*rmaphrodites”, no matter how good your intentions are. Biologically, the word refers to an organism that has both a complete penis and vagina and can reproduce by itself, such as a snail. These qualifications for the term do not apply to intersex ppl, and the word is often used against them in dehumanizing ways, so just don’t use it when referring to humans my friend.
Good things to know:
-MtF- Male to Female
-FtM- Female to male
- Ask peoples’ pronouns! It’s a wonderful thing to do
- If you mess up on someones pronouns, just apologize briefly, correct yourself, and move on.
- Gender identity
≠ gender expression. aka a boy, trans or cis, wearing a dress is still a boy. An androgynous cis person or a cis person that rejects gender roles is still cis. A trans person that does not pass (doesn’t look much like the gender they want people to see them as) is still 100% valid. A trans person that looks like they’re not even trying to pass is still valid too- some people don’t have the resources or support they need in order to express themselves, or are just focusing on things other than passing atm.
! If anyone has anything to add, correct, or ask, that’d be great!
Calling all hetalians! @aph-denmarksthespot and I are trying to make a hetalia blog directory! If you want to be on the directory, reblog/like this tell us your favorite ship, age, and name in the tags and any other information you feel is necessary to make friends with other hetalians of the same interest, thank you!
When I heard that some of the buildings and miniatures from Kissimmee’s Splendid China could be found in the AAA Imports parking lot in Apopka, FL, I quickly ventured out to find them. Feeling like archaeologists, we waded through the rubble for a rare and oddly eerie look at the remnants of a now defunct theme park. Definitely a trip worth making!