- florida is actually the weirdest state. it’s like the australia of the united states with all these strange subtropical plants and animals and the heat seems to make people act weirder
- the florida keys are perfect to set up a tourist trap in with all the tourism during the summer. stan should expect TONS of cash
- the strange made-up cryptids stan makes for his tours would actually be more believable because florida’s wildlife is so diverse and fucking weird
- mcgucket would fit perfectly as one of those crazy floridians
- bermuda triangle folklore
- real beach
- dipper has a palm tree on his hat rather than a pine tree
- ford would have a FIELD DAY documenting florida’s weird shit
- mabel can always catch up with mermando and finally meet the queen of the manatees in person
- everything is perfect about this AU
Hours past. Clara went from Florida to New York, going straight to the bank to take out a ton of cash, and to start up her own bank account. She just didn’t want to be traced, that was all. She needed time alone to try to work things through. Perhaps what she needed was to start over and find a girlfriend outside of this life. Soph had unpacked once everyone was up and ready for the day, needing it to be perfectly organized, like always.
The FCC has fucked us royally but we can at the very least speak our minds directly to them about not destroying the internet as we know it….just so a few suits can make a shit ton more cash at our expense only.
Share this info, share the form stand up and do something while you can
I’m still offering my mentoring service for anyone new to witchcraft or paganism who might want some advice, or even for those who are already interested but might need some help ordering/proofreading their book of shadows, or help with certain topics. This service may also be useful for witches or pagans ‘still in the broom closet’ with regards to their beliefs and practices, as with me as your mentor there isn’t a need to try and buy incriminating books or materials for research purposes!
My mentoring service can be anything from a one-off session, to weekly, monthly, or just whenever you have the time. I will endeavor to meet your needs if I can, and I’m flexible with payment. It is a use of my time/energy, so it’s not a free service, but I’m well aware that not everyone has tons of cash so I will try and be fair with my fees and we can work something out to suit you.
I can do mentoring via email or facebook chat, sadly I cannot offer telephone as charges would incur too much expense.
As to my experience, I have been a Celtic Pagan and a practicing eclectic solitary witch for a number of years and I feel my personal experience and knowledge could be of substantial use to new witches or pagan just starting out. Some topics I can cover include: Celtic/Nordic/Greek pantheons, working with faeries and the fae, mythology, history of witchcraft, making your own spells, compiling a BOS, kitchen, hedge, green, sea and other forms of witchcraft, herbs, healing, the paranormal, divination, runes, spirit guides, past lives, Celtic traditions, sabbats, celebrations, old earth magic and much more.
Feel free to message me via Tumblr or email me at: email@example.com
For all my broke brothers and sisters out there tryna buy books without emptying your already empty pockets with the new school year coming in (or for those who have already started), there is hope!
Amazon Student helps you save a ton of money! I almost had to pay $700 at my school’s bookstore but with Amazon Student, I only paid about $400 for all of my books. It’s a lot but hey, I didn’t have to break the bank.