hi honeys !! i’m back with another self care masterpost because we all know self care is probably my favorite thing in the world. anyways, these are just a few tips (that i actually came up with myself in my own bujo to help me stay productive and motivated) to help you get back into the swing of things as school starts up again :)
- take a nap after school rather than just wasting time “relaxing” (aka scrolling through twitter for hours @ me)
- start homework at school (if possible)
- be okay with giving yourself breaks and rest periods, but make sure what you do in those times is actually serving you
- work in a coffee shop to get stuff done, but budget yourself. this is helpful but also an easy way to drop a ton of cash in a short amount of time
- alternative to above: work in a library or (if you have a big campus or live near a university) go to their main “center” and just chill out there, there are restaurants but also just tables for anyone to use.
- be realistic with your time and actually budget it. your time is valuable.
- start things early
- make small, personal deadlines
- reward yourself
- work outside
- experiment with your studying/writing/working methods - it’s okay to change things up
- let things flow
- know that you deserve everything you’re working towards
hope this is helpful,