things that came with isak and even getting their own place:
- them sleeping in. like a lot. even though they have to get up for school really early, isak always ends up dragging even back in bed, where they lay for another hour or so, which results in them coming fifteen minutes late for class basically every morning. but when they’re laying there, just the two of them, it’s totally worth it.
- before they moved, isak was really excited about not having to live with noora, who would constantly tell him to wash his dishes or to pick up his dirty socks from the floor; now that they lived alone there would be no one to tell him what to do! at least, that’s what he thought. in reality, even is much worse than noora. he always wants everything to look cleaned up and whenever isak leaves dirty laundry on the floor, even always makes him pick it up, rewarding him with a kiss.
- if they’re not out with friends partying or something like that, the nights on weekends are always spent watching movies, since even is such a big fan of them. most movies are really dramatic ones that always makes isak cry, even though he would never admit it.
- the last time isak tried to cook, he almost set the kitchen on fire. so from that day, even is always the one cooking for them. and he’s an amazing cook. the whole house always smells amazing when even is in the kitchen, but isak always chooses to sit on the kitchen counter, as close to even as possible. and whenever even has a second or two, isak always manages to steal a kiss, which mostly ends in even getting too into it and slightly burning the sauce.
- after even decides to buy a bluetooth speaker, there’s always music playing. whether it’s magnus who came over and started to play that song he found a while ago, completely made out of female moans, or quality rap music that isak and even both know all the words to, there’s always music playing.
- neither of them really knows which clothes belongs to who anymore. they’ve shared a closet ever since even started living at the kollektiv back in december, and when they moved out they couldn’t really find a reason good enough to stop. besides, isak doesn’t really mind if his shirt smells like even.
- the walls being kinda thin, so they keep getting visits from the homophobic elderly couple living next door, who tells them to keep it down at night, and that “two boys should not be doing those kind of things”. even usually just slams the door in their faces, since he knows that these kinds of comments still makes isak very anxious.
- even helping isak with his homework!! even though they’re both very aware of the fact that even doesn’t really have straight a’s, so to say, even is still the very first person isak turns to if he has a question. and some nights, when isak has been studying way too poorly and the test is in like two days, even makes sure to stay home the whole night to quiz isak. when he gets enough and starts to get grumpy, even throws the book away and starts kissing isak all over.
- make out sessions. lots of them. the movie they’re watching starting to get boring? make out session. even cooking an amazing meal for isak? make out session. neither of them being able to sleep? make out session.
- even didn’t bring a lot of things from his old apartment to their new one. the only trace of evens old room are som posters of rappers, some souvenirs from trips he’s made, and, of course, the guitar. he loves just sitting beside isak on the couch while he’s on his phone, serenading him with songs that are way too cliche, and also trying to impress isak with some of the rap songs he’s learnt.
- even loves to draw, so he draws almost constantly. one of his favorite objects to draw is, obviously, isak. he loves do catch isak doing or saying something funny, and immediately making a drawing out of it. isak always complains about it being pieces of papers and drawings all over their place, but to be honest, he doesn’t mind at all.
…and also, if even can’t come up with something to draw, he loves to write isak little love notes(where he usually just writes stuff like *du er digg*, and then bombs the paper with hearts)on stickies that he puts where it’s most likely for isak to find them.
- their apartment is rather small, so no matter where they chose to be, they’re basically always together. but despite this, they always somehow manages to be in the same room. they don’t necessarily have to do something together, they’re just always in the same room. if isak is doing his homework in the kitchen, even is on the chair next to his, watching youtube silently on his phone. if even is watching one of his favorite documentaries that isak absolutely can’t stand, isak is still laying there, with his head in evens lap, trying to solve a rubiks cube.