Ways to Celebrate Pretty Much Every Pagan Holiday
(And most of these work no matter how discreet you have to be!)
- Food- No holiday is complete without a feast! Have a potluck, try a new recipe in the kitchen, or just contemplate your usual dinner and be thankful that you have food. Lots of sabbats have popular recipes or ingredients that you could try making, or incorporate those types of foods into your meals.
- Spend Time Outdoors- Have a picnic, go on a walk, or just sit on a chair and observe nature for a little while. Feel the air and observe how the seasons have changed.
- Pay it Forward- Celebrate family, do something nice for your friends, or volunteer in your community. Go out and help people. ‘Tis the season!
- Clean and Cleanse- A lot of holidays focus on some type of new beginnings. Clean your space and cleanse yourself of any residual energies you may be holding onto. Getting everything tidy and organized is a great way to give yourself a foundation for the coming year, no matter when that year begins!
- Self Reflect- Think about where you were 365 days ago. How much you’ve grown, what you’ve gained and lost, what lessons you have been taught. What are your goals for the future? What is your next step?
- Regular Worship- If you have any deities that you regularly interact with, consider giving them an offering and thanking them for just being a part of your life.