Sense8 + All For The Game?
- Neil’s still holding his mum’s hand tightly, her whispered “stay
safe, Nathaniel.” circling around his head, when he hears a muttered
- he whips around, his gun already out and pointing at the small blonde guy standing behind him
- they stand there in silence for what seems like an age, Neil trembling, the other guy standing casually, arms crossed. until he tuts and strolls around Neil, leaning down to look at his mum’s body through the car window
- he checks the pulse, does a quick scan of the body, muttering to himself, “blood loss, probable internal bleeding.”
- Neil snaps out of his shock, yells at him to get away from her or he’ll shoot
- the guy laughs. “and draw attention to yourself? you’re not that stupid. you should probably figure out what you’re gonna do. sun’s coming up.”
- Neil turns around to look at the horizon. when he turns back, he’s alone.
- that’s the first time he meets Aaron