Shiro reluctantly agrees to coach this group of kids (in what idk), drags his grumpy baby brother into it, their neighbour’s daughter/friend decides to be a part of it too and they find out the meaning of life or friendships or whatever
(Don’t repost / remove the caption / add onto the post or use without permission)
‘ The resident witch of Halloween town. When not tending to her own craft, she’s not far from helping the terror king with some helpful advice or assisting Halloween town’s mayor. ‘
What do you mean it isn’t Halloween? Hello - suddenly I appear with some new NMBC AU content. This time around, I got around to finishing Aqua - The water witch. I was pondering over what I could draw for the AU before I took note of the WIP I had sitting around of her. So, she now joins alongside Terra & ventus whom have their respective designs for the AU.
jeez okay uh,,, im That Guy most definitely so here goes
i have one (1) – that Mentioned Scene which infused me with life eternally where peter told gamora the david hasslehoff story whilst drunk (iconic, i love them, i would die for them, they are so bad at feelings but theyre in love okay u guys) also involved:
- peter lying down on the floor at some point and refusing to move (”my bed is r’ly hard g’mora” “that’s the floor” “huh …. ‘kay, i l’v here now i guess”)
- gamora gently but awkwardly draping a blanket over him and then happily taking his bed, bc captain’s quarters obviously has the biggest bed, lit
- at some point (probably before he lies face down on the floor) peter gives gamora a hug, bc he is super duper drunk, and she nearly misses the fact that he mutters “you smell real pretty” bc she’s mentally going through a list of reasons why his hug most certainly does not make her feel safe
- that’s ridiculous. he smells a little weird. he’s drunk. that’s ridiculous. shut up, gamora, you’re a highly trained assassin. you’re not going all warm and fuzzy because a drunk idiot is hugging you.you’re not
- (i mean objectively peter gives great hugs but thats just my opinion. im sure gamora agrees)
- peter also probably says something like “you’re like my bestest friend in the universe” in a slurred voice from the floor, Post-David Hasslehoff Story (bc gamora had listened so intently and seriously and told him in a very genuine voice that she would like to hear more of his stories later, and fiercely squeezed his arm to prove her point – the squeeze was a little bit hard and may or may not be a little sore the next morning but peter doesn’t care, it’s the sentiment of the thing) – to which gamora finally eases up a bit and says “you’re mine as well” in a v soft voice
- ????? idk?????? peter probably tries to teach gamora the lyrics to hooked on a feeling after waking up at two in the morning that same night. it turns into an annoying sleepover (hes that kid who;s like “do pigeons have feelings?” in the middle of the night u feel) and she throws the comforter from the bed over his head on the floor to muffle his voice bc the room is warm anyway and it’s bad for her health to have to keep telling herself that his idiot half-incoherent ramblings are not in any way endearing
- who even came up with that word anyway, it’s useless and horrible
There was one thing Rose hadn’t considered when she’d accepted the Doctor’s proposal, she reflected six weeks later.
Jackie’s strident voice filled the small chapel. “No, this isn’t nearly big enough for the number of guests we’ll have.”
The confused wedding planner looked at Rose, who shrugged weakly. If she’d realised she was opening herself up to months of wedding planning with her mum, her answer to the Doctor might have been different.
Her ring caught and reflected the sunlight as they left the building, and Rose smiled despite the headache brewing behind her eyes. Then again, maybe not. The look on the Doctor’s face when he’d slid the ring onto her finger more than made up for any annoyance she felt towards her mum.
Still, she was grateful when the afternoon was over and the driver dropped her off at home. After muttering reassurances that she and the Doctor would be over for Sunday roast the next day, she escaped the car and nearly ran up the walk to her own home.
Does Priya have any behavioral issues because of her life as a street dog before you got her?
She has some quirks, but it’s tough to say where they come from – hard to know what might be tied to her experiences as a former street dog, vs. what is just stuff that pops up with dogs sometimes. (I lean toward the latter interpretation mostly.) She has some dog-reactive / dog-selective quirks, but that’s not uncommon for dogs in general. She has some resource guarding tendencies, which I can imagine were probably nurtured in her first year of life when she literally scavenged for a living – but resource guarding is an awfully common behavior for dogs who’ve lived in homes their whole lives too. She also countersurfs (surfbort, surfbort) and has crashed multiple holiday dinners, but that’s more about human failure to remove temptation.