Weekly check in!
- Weight: 142
- Gain / loss from last week: 0
- Gain / loss from baseline: -1
- What went well during last week that I should continue? Workouts! I got four.
- What did not go well that I want to change? 2 servings of junk. Then again, it’s a marked improvement.
- How are you doing on your healthy habits?
FOOD: Two servings of junk. One was Girl Scout Cookies, one was a fast food drive thru. (In my defense, the fast food was Twister’s, because I was in Aurora and there isn’t one by my house. Also, it’s amazing.)
ALCOHOL: Four drinks.
SLEEP: Unplugged 15-30 min. before bed every night - Slept 7 to 8 hours/night and woke up rested most of the time. The exception was a 2:00am shift that I wasn’t planning for.
- DRAWING: At least one sketch every day.
- SCHOOL: 95% on a quiz that I was nervous for…
- BENCH: Nope
- RUN: Couch to 5K, Week 7, day 3…and a 12 minute run outside. Cut short due to stomach cramps. >_<