[peeks out from under a table] Good evening~! Can I ask a continuation of my novel-writing saniwa ask? How would Kashuu, Yasu, Izumi, and Horikawa react to their saniwa admitting that the main characters of their novel are loosely based on them and some of their group dynamics? I-It's not like my actual work-in-progress novel has that or anything... N-no way... Haha... [slips back under table]
Of course you can! I hope the continuation is to your liking I was a bit unsure. 👀👀
• He’s suddenly incredibly interested in the novel. The amount of comments he makes about feeling loved greatly increases.
• He’s asking questions all the time and more interested in wanting to read what progress you had. I mean, he’s already pretty vain, this didn’t help.
• He’s a little surprised and curious. He actually asks about why you chose them.
• Something like this finally gives him a good chance to talk about you and he enjoys that trying to encourage you to tell him all you’re willing just to get to know you more.
• Declares he’d be an obvious choice to base a character on considering how cool he is. It rubs his pride all the right ways and he brags about being in your favour.
• He was a bit more embarrassed than he showed but it genuinely made him proud and happy.
• Perplexed and embarrassed insisting he’s probably a bit boring for something like that. He’s quite flattered to hear though.
• He’d have already had a genuine interest in your writing so that’s why learning that embarrassed him. He might get a bit awkward about reading any more.