Tips for Manifesting
Tips for Manifesting
Law of Attraction isn’t a potion or magic, it’s a way of life. You are using LOA all day every day whether you realize it or not. It’s as constant as oxygen or gravity.
Understand that LOA is a mirror that mirrors back to us what we feel and believe, NOT what we want or are asking for.
So if you are asking for a better relationship, more money, a great job, a new car or whatever - LOA will deliver to you what you BELIEVE about those things every time.
It difficult to think about what we want without also thinking about the fact that we don’t have it which keeps us from manifesting it in our lives, so often we can manifest what we want by not thinking about it at all. How? By choosing to be happy - ridiculously happy.
Below are my tips to manifest whatever it is you’re wanting to experience in your life.
- Meditate - DAILY
- Spend 15 minutes twice a day sitting quietly, undisturbed and feeling grateful for how awesome your life is.
- Daily meditation is not an option.
- Refuse to think thoughts that make you feel crappy. Do this by creating 2-3 ‘Go To Thoughts’
- Go to thoughts are thoughts that make you happy every time you think about them.
- This is easier to do when you’re a good mood. It’s damn near impossible to think of a good thought when you’re pissed off or depressed, so come up with 2-3 go to thoughts when you’re already in a good mood so you can use them later when you need them.
- When you catch yourself having a crappy thought, swap it out immediately for a happy go-to thought.
- Refuse to hang out with people that make you feel crappy.
- Remember that opposing energies cannot occupy the same space so if you’re around someone that makes you feel crappy, know that one of 3 things will happen every single time.
- Your energy will lower - making you a match to them
- Their energy will raise - making them a match to you
- One of you will leave the area - win/win
- LOA doesn’t make mistakes, if crappy people are consistently in your life, it’s because you’re a vibrational match to them.
- Know that how you feel is a DIRECT correlation to what you’re thinking about. Every time.
- You’re not upset or worried about what is going on in front of your eyes right this minute, you’re worried and upset about thoughts going on between your ears.
- Crappy thoughts = Crappy life
- Happy thoughts = Happy life
- KNOW that what you want is a done deal.
- Knowing is different than hoping or wishing. Hoping and wishing means you’re waiting to see it before you believe it.
- Knowing is believing it before you see it.
- Knowing what you want is a done deal is KEY to manifesting it!