- Hell's Chef: Hey Catherine. Hm? What's that you're drawing?
- Catherine: I'm making a map.
- Hell's Chef: A map? But that looks like... a close up of my eyes?
- Catherine: That's exactly right, a map of your eyes because I... keep finding myself getting lost in them.
- Hell's Chef: *demonic screeching*
I've seen you say a couple times that you don't see or that you're disabled. Do you mind talking about it? I ask because I am an aspiring writer and it is really hard for me. I wanted to know how you managed or what it was like?