*tryna act cool in front of friends* wow. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them was better than I thought it'd be.
*gets home* *sobs a little* *stalks the fbawtft tag on tumblr* *downloads the soundtrack* *draws fanart* *writes fanfiction* *sobs a little more about how wonderful Newt is* *generally obsesses about it*
*texts me* so, I guess the film was ok, right?
I just want to say a massive thank you to Jack, Robin and the entire community for making this month of the ‘anti-pocalypse’ so incredibly enjoyable. As someone who is obsessed with any and all kinds of horror movies and books, Anti brought so much joy and excitement into this halloween month for me (especially since we don’t celebrate it in Australia) and im sad to see it go.
Thank you jack for listening to your community and wanting to create something for us. You have a very valuable connection to the fanbase that i think a lot of youtubers have unfortunately missed out on or neglected. You continue to interact and communicate with us, not because you feel like you ‘have’ to, but because you genuinely want to. And i really believe you when it say you enjoy talking to us and doing these things for us. It has built a really deep sense of trust that i dont have with any other youtuber that i watch.
Thank you so much for this experience and the best month out of the 3 years i have been a part of this community. I love you guys so so so much (o´ω｀o)
// Hi anon!! Thank you! also my inbox blew up so fast, 50 requests within a couple of hours oh my goodness i’m so sorry for keeping you guys waiting for requests to open for so long!! but there’s so many good ones in there including this one that I really like! ♡
- He’s never been too into all that stuff, he’d much rather watch a movie with real people and such.
- “ But Zen!! There are live action movies made for animes! ”
- True good point he will watch those
- The way you obsess? Adorable.
- He literally loves it
- You look so good in your little cosplay that’s literally just the cutest thing?
- “ Zen i’m trying to cosplay a character who’s a cold blooded killer here. ”
- “ If looks could kill everyone would be dead whenever you walk in the room! ”
- cheesy very cheesy
- He’ll come to conventions with you and might even cosplay, but he doesn’t really know who he’s cosplaying– You picked out and made his outfit!
- Still gets a lot of compliments, it’s actually pretty fun!! He really wants to come back with you sometime if that’s okay.
- He’s never gotten too into it, well at least not to your level.
- “ What is this? ”
- “ Its a 42 inch limited edition wallscroll!”
- You’re such a nerd it makes his heart heart hurt he loves you so much like that’s so cute how excited you get about this stuff?
- Supports your little habits of collecting merch, he’ll buy most of it for you but he doesn’t watch any of the shows so he gets a little mixed up when he’s getting them
- “ Is the little pony not an anime? ”
- “ No Jumin, it’s not. ”
- at least he’s trying ~
- He won’t usually come to conventions just because he’s busy a lot but he’ll ask you to take pictures for him of everything.
- YES he loves anime he’s so excited when he finds out you do too!!
- He’s such a weeb he’s so pumped
- he’ll show you his collection of merch or cards as well as introduce you to new shows.
- He’s always been a little shy so going to cons has been scary for him but if you come with him he has an amazing time
- You guys cosplay as some LOLOL characters at his request and you two made your costumes together, he thought that was really cool.
- He’s super supportive and will save up money for cons every year, he really likes going with you.
- Welcome to the club, MC.
- This boy has been going to cons for years but no one ever recognizes him since his costumes are so good and different every year.
- He loves everything that you like and will flip out
- you’re just like him!! this is meant to be!!
- You talk about everything you’re interested in for hours
- He makes his own costumes whenever he has time, so you two make them together.
- When you show up his friend is Tom is waiting!! You guys had a 3 character cosplay.
- Lots of pictures, Especially selfies with you.
- The rest of the RFA thinks it’s childish but he doesn’t care he has an amazing time with you regardless.
┘HQ!!AU┌ - Tsukishima Kei . “It’s very simple why kids are crazy about dinosaurs – dinosaurs are nature’s Special Effects. They are the only real dragons. Kids love dragons. It’s not just being weirdly shaped and scary. It’s that they are real.”
Addicted to Fresno (2015), directed by Jamie Babbit
“They say having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know, whatever you do, they’ll still be there. Well, that was never our story. Our story’s about how sisters can sync each other… really sync each other.”
Finally joined the design your own Human Tamatoa train!
I like the idea of him as an eccentric little man obsessed with gold and gems –complete with historically inaccurate little magnifying jeweler glasses. (To be fair, the movie involves a giant singing crab so I feel like breaking the fourth wall with him isn’t too ridiculous lol)
Words: 1079 Pairing: Tony Stark x (f)Reader Warnings: mentions of sex. Swearing. Requested: lol nope Authors Note: This is a song fic based off of I Can Do Better Than That from The Last Five Years, and you can listen to it here!I’ve been obsessed with watching the movie on Netflix like non stop lately (thanks Jadyn) and have been working on this imagine on the side very lightly for the past few weeks. And it’s finally here! Yay! ALSO: so it;s based off the song but i didnt actually use many direct quotes from the song, i had to change them around a little bit, but they’re still italicized.
“Come on, Tony, have some fun!” You begged, “Forget the plane, let’s make it a road trip.”
“It’ll take us all day to get there,” Tony groaned.
“Exactly, that’s why I’m telling you that we’re driving a day ahead. That way, we make it there on time for tomorrow’s dinner party,” You started, “There is no getting out of this. I’ve already got your bag packed and if you say no, I’ll cry.”
“Fine!” Tony groaned, he always gave into you.
You squealed and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the cars. “We have to get going if we want to get there on time!”
Tony laughed at how excited you were, “Alright, let’s get going then.”
The car chosen was a convertible that Tony loved to drive. You thought the ride was going to involve a lot of talking; but for the first hour, it was quiet. The radio was ok quietly as the both of you admired the lovely world around you.
“Tell me a story,” Tony asked out of the blue.
“What do you want a story about?” You asked with a little laugh.
“You never told me why you moved to New York, why did you?” He asked.