Widowmaker, Sombra and Mercy with a s/o that gets incredibly excited over Halloween and always goes all out on decorating.
- She didn’t even notice a change, just suddenly there were pumpkins and skeletons everywhere. You’re wearing your costume already and playing seasonal music.
- She had to stop you from getting candy too early, knowing you’ll just eat it. She’ll get herself the week of, hiding it in the house. She’ll dress up in an old costume for you, the two of you greeting trick or treaters.
- She is a little amused by it, seeing the way you just got immediately excited for a holiday that was still a month away. She’ll just let you be, letting you decorate.
- She assumes that you’ll immediately get this excited for Christmas when it’s done, seeing that you’re easily sucked into holiday cheer. She does find it charming, adding a little character to you.
- She doesn’t even notice the change, completely oblivious to the decorations around her. In her defense, work began to pick up, she coming home exhausted.
- When she finally realises it she gets a little flash of affection for you, finding it adorable that you love the one day of the year enough to prepare a month in advance.