- 6th year Albus and Scorpius exploring their sexuality with each other.
- Clumsily touching lips, noses bumping, hushed apologies from behind Albus’s bed curtains despite a silencing spell already being cast because deep down they were so worried that what they were doing was wrong.
- Continuing this for several weeks as they grow more and more comfortable with each other.
- Stealing quick kisses in abandoned corridors, exchanging looks in the library, loving the rush they get when they hear footsteps walk past their empty dorm.
- Rose finally accepting Scorpius’ date invitation after years of asking.
- Scorpius saying yes without a thought, and telling Albus without a care in the world.
- Albus’s heart dropping in his chest as Scorpius tells him the “wonderful news.”
- ”You were wrong Albus. You really were just a game to him. Don’t be heartbroken; you should have seen it coming.”
- Going on only two (uneventful) dates with Rose before him beginning to miss Albus’s lips against his own, wanting to feel his arms wrapped around his waist again.
- “He doesn’t miss you, Scorpius. You’re meant to be with Rose, a girl. You were just fooling around. That’s what teenagers do, right?”
- Albus and Scorpius relaxing by the fireplace together one winter night and getting a bit too playful.
- Scorpius pinning Albus to the soft carpet and hovering above him for a moment before instinctively leaning in.
- Albus completely freezing up at first, not being able to help but notice how beautifully the glow of the fire captured all of Scorpius’s features.
- His heart beating faster as their lips finally touch, sending a large chill down his spine.
- Their kiss becoming more and more heated, Scorpius’s mouth beginning to kiss along Albus’s jawline.
- A soft “I love you” slipping past his lips as they parted from his skin briefly.
- Albus shoving him off half-heartedly and trying to look past the hurt in his eyes.
- “You don’t mean that. You’re straight and in love with my cousin.”
- Scorpius still lightly panting, lips pink and hair messy, raising his eyebrow and shaking his head in disagreement.
- Him finally admitting, “I was scared to love you, but I know now. I can’t stand being without you.”
- Albus’s cheeks glowing Weasley-red, the tint being illuminated even more by the warm glow of the first place.
- Him pressing a shy kiss onto the boy’s cheek before whispering:
“head cannon that when scorbus gets married Draco turns into that crazy mom that freaks out everytime something goes wrong and has an opinion about the outfits and venue and decorations and just looses his shit after the weakly-potter clan get hammered at the wedding and he just gives up and joins them” ~Anon
* He has cute little dimples that shows when he is talking and smiling.
* When Albus first invited him to his house during Christmas Vacation (or Summer vacations, whatever) he was SCARED to dead because he didn’t wanted to make a bad first impression but after seeing the happiness in Molly Weasley eyes when he first met her, he was not longer scared because the woman was so kind to him.
* He laughed very hard when Victoire Weasley started making puns in French, they got along very quickly
* Scorpius having the biggest crush on the veela boy of the family (Louis) but for some reason, Dominique and Victoire didn’t have a veela effect on him
* Scorpius being a little Arthur Weasley because Astoria taught him since he has use of reason about Muggle objects just to piss of Lucius (For this reason, Scorpius takes Muggle studies)
* He is always cuddly and sweet with Albus, everybody thinks they are dating when they are not (until year four, when they actually start dating but being to awkward to speak about it to their families)
* He is a total bookworm
* McGonagall always sees a little bit of Remus in him: always polite, sweet and being beside Albus almost all the time like Remus was with Sirius (Albus starts to look like Sirius during the third year)
* Scorpius preferring salty over sweet except when it comes to cinnamon and chocolate
* He looks a lot like Draco but he has his mother smile
* He usually is happy and it’s to difficult to push him to the edge of his kindness, but only three people have done this and boy, it’s pretty dangerous (the three people are: Rose when she spoiled every book Scorpius was reading, his father and James after a prank war when he almost hurt his friends)
If you’re having a bad day just imagine toddler age Scorpius and Albus playing with Harry’s invisibility cloak
Albus hysterically crying when Scorpius crawls under it and disappears and rushing to get his dad and try to explain to him that he’d somehow lost his best friend
Harry shaking his head in intense bemusement and whisking the cloak off a shell shocked Scorpius who immediately begins crying and waving his little arms, his blonde hair sticking up on end
Albus wrapping himself around his bedraggled friend and cuddling him fiercely, glaring at the invisibility cloak and crying when Harry attempts to get it near him again
‘My Scorpius! No! NO!’
Albus and Scorpius spending the rest of the day cuddled up together, Albus not ever going more than a few feet away from Scorpius and always returning to pet his little friend’s hair and give him reassurance
Draco picking Scorpius up later that day and seeing his son practically smothered by Albus, his face smeared with paint and his hair being put in bunches by the giggling Potter
Draco turning to Harry with the driest and most exasperated of expressions
'I left him here for five hours and he’s already married your son- I can see it in his eyes. Merlin help us…’
Harry shrugging and grinning widely, full of only love for his son and his new found friend
SLYTHERIN: “I’ve never settle for anything in my life. I know what I want, I know what I’ve got, and you’d be lucky to do so well.” - René Echevarria (Commander William Riker: Star Trek: The Next Generation: Second Chances)