During his move to Washington, DC, Stiles made a number of realizations about life, the most prominent of which was that it was amazing what kind of hobbies a guy could pick up when his days weren’t packed full of running for his life from various supernatural horrors. Like trivia nights, for example. Stiles had a regular team and the entire bar groaned when they walked in because they knew they were about to get creamed.
Or the tabletop gaming club he joined, where everyone was just as competitive as he was, and punches had been thrown on more than one occasion.
Or like, Stiles jogged now.
Through the National Mall.
Like Captain America or some shit.
And with these hobbies came a sort of routine, and though most were on hold during the summer when his trivia team and gaming rivals were back home, the running stuck. It was calming and got his mind off things, gave him a chance to think about any papers he had to write, or de-stress about his FBI internship when it got a little hectic.
It was a good routine.
So every Saturday morning, Stiles got up a little earlier so he could get in his longer route, and left his dorm for his jog through the National Mall. On Saturdays, he took the path that went through the war memorials, down into West Potomac Park, and over to the Jefferson Memorial. It was his favorite place to take a breather because that early in the morning, there were rarely any tourists, and other joggers left him alone. It was nice and private, with a great view of the city across the water.
Stiles leaned back against the front steps and glanced around him casually, making sure there was no one too close before pulling out his little burner flip phone.
He had an old school drug dealer flip phone. His dad would be so proud.
There was only one number the phone ever called, so there was no need to save it under a name.
He waited for a few minutes, biding his time until the clock hit 7:15am, and then he called that number.
On the third ring, Derek picked up.
“Morning, sunshine!” Stiles greeted, already wide awake from his jog. Derek grunted back. He must’ve had a late night at the bar. “Any leads?”
Derek yawned loudly. “Still no werewolves with triskele tattoos, still wanted for murder.”
So, I was stoked to see the leaked photo of Matt Holt and Shiro.
Shiro is alive, THANK GOD, because I don’t really want anyone else to pilot the
black lion (I could maybe come around to Allura though…). He’s SPACE DAD. His
family needs him. And Matt is alive! And he and Pidge are going to be so
relieved to be together again. This is amazing. But if/when Shiro and Matt
finally make it back to the castle, the ship dynamics will change, possibly a
And I think Lance is going to be most affected by this change,
probably for the worse.
I mean, think about it… Lance tends to be the least favorite
on the ship. No one’s best friend, never anyone’s first choice. And Matt’s
going to board the ship, and everyone will get along with him extremely well,
and Lance will be crushed that this guy who’s been on the ship for a matter of
hours is already liked better than him.
Shiro has already worked with Matt, they’ve dealt with trauma
together, they’ve bonded. Shiro is grateful to have his old friend back. Pidge,
obviously, will be thrilled to see her brother again. Any attention she once
allowed Lance is now focused on Matt instead. Hunk and Matt both strike me
as very methodical, patient, and strategic. I think they’ll bond very easily.
Keith probably won’t have strong feelings for him, but jeez, he’ll find Matt
far more pleasant than “obnoxious” Lance. Coran will love this bright,
scientific boy! How wonderful to have another ally on board. Matt will probably
be very useful around the castle! And as for Allura…
Allura already adores Pidge and Shiro. And as soon as these two
introduce Matt, she already knows she’ll get along with him splendidly. She
includes him in battle planning. They share the information they’ve learned
about the war and the status of other planets. They strategize to form new
alliances. And one day over dinner, she makes a casual comment, not realizing
its potential harm.
“Matt, if we’d have found you sooner, you would have been a perfect
fit for the Blue Lion. The Blue Paladin is known for being an excellent
strategist, cool under pressure, and having incredible precision. With your
skill set, you certainly fit the bill!”
Of course, Allura didn’t mean to insult Lance. And she’d never
dream of replacing Lance at this point, not now that he and Blue were
bonded. She didn’t even think Lance been paying attention. He and Keith
had been bickering. But Lance heard her. He pretended he hadn’t and finished his
meal in silence.
But later that night, he couldn’t push the words out of his
head. He couldn’t shake the feeling that she was right. Matt was better
than him in every way. Matt had passed piloting exams and simulations so that
he could go on the Kerberos Mission. After so much experience extracting ice
samples, his precision was unmatched. Since escaping the Galra, he’d become an
excellent fighter. Plus, he got along well with everyone on the team. It would
be much easier for the paladins to form Voltron with Matt piloting Blue.
Worst of all, Blue loved him too. Shortly after arriving to the
castle, Matt had asked to meet all of the lions. And upon seeing Matt, Blue lit
up just like she did for Lance.
So Lance decides to leave. Matt will pilot Blue. Voltron will be
stronger, and they’ll defeat the Galra sooner. Peace will be returned to the
universe. Besides, maybe he’ll be able to find his way home. After all, that’s
where he really wants to be—safe on earth with his family. A few days later,
after looking over all the maps he could find and storing away enough food and
water for a few weeks, he packs up his few belongings and makes his way to the
escape pods. He passes through the silent halls of the castle unnoticed and
makes his departure.
Authors’s Note: This is pretty messy because I really needed something to be up- so here it is. Sorry for not posting been so busyyyyy. Lovessss xx
You went to the same school as the pack, you had easily became friends with Seth and that had drawn you to La Push. You were timid and shy, only speaking when spoken too and were use to keeping thoughts to yourself. People thought that you were so cute and innocent, a lot of people becoming protective of you.
One night you were invited to one of the campfires that the pack were doing. You easily gave in when Seth gave you puppy eyes and a little pout. “Cool! But uh wear something warm!” He said giving you a little cheeky smile before bouncing of to class.
Never in your life have you ever met Paul. You always heard Seth and Embry going on about him but you never questioned about it.
When you showed up, e/c eyes cast down your h/c hair covering your face as shifted from foot to foot. “Y/n! Seth told me you were coming.” You glanced up in surprise to see Embry who immediately wrapped you in a hug. You smiled up at him as Seth joined next to him,
“C’mon! The stories starting soon!” Seth chirped a massive smile on his face. You giggled when he grabbed you pulling you towards a log. “We’re just waiting for the others to show up.” Embry sat next to you, food somehow in his hand.
“What’s the story about?” You asked softly as you watched the fire, returning your eyes to Seth.
“Well it’s a legend between our tribe. Saying that we are descended form wolves.” Seth said, watching your face. You raised your eyebrows curious about it. He flicked your nose, “No spoilers for you.” You giggled rolling your eyes.
The sound of crunching leaves alerted you, you looked up to see a group of boys, with no tops on coming out the woods. A blush was on your face as you hid behind Seth’s arm. Embry noticed, as did Seth and started to giggle at your shy state.
“Don’t worry. They won’t bite.” Embry teased lowly to you. All you did was poke out your tongue. As your e/c eyes wandered back to them, they were shoving each other until your eyes landed on a pair of brown ones.
Paul was surprised to see a girl seated between Seth and Embry. He could obviously see how shy you were, just by they way you tried to hide behind Seth. “Awe look. Someones got a girlfriend.” Jared teased beside Paul, immediately getting shoved by Paul. Paul looked back up only to lock eyes with your pair of e/c eyes. He sucked in a breath, stepping back in surprise, eyes widening.
“Awe Paul has his imprint.” Jared teased shoving Paul forward who immediately shoved him back. “Quit it!”
Your eyes widen in surprise. There was a tug pulling at your heart. A tingly sensation coming over you as Seth and Embry watched you with knowing eyes.
Seth and Embry eyed each other and nodded.
Months later you and Paul had grown closer. So close that he and the pack revealed their secret to you; shifters. It took a while for you to take complete hold of the situation but then on out- everything was good.
Everyone knew about you and Paul getting closer, everyone trying to warn you that he was no good. He’s a hot-headed, violent person and can hurt you easily. This was mostly from people at school and from a few of the pack members.
Again you heard it. Seth wanted to hang out but you were hanging out with Paul in the woods, “I’m sorry Seth… But we can hang out tomorrow?” Your voice was soft, you e/c eyes peering up at his brown pair that seemed a little bit hurt.
“N-no. T-that’s okay…” He walked away before you could say anything, a coat of guilt covered you and your heart started to throb.
You soon started to listen. Everyone was telling you to keep your distance, so you did. You even stopped going to La Push. Only hanging out with Seth, Leah and Embry.
Guilt still ran through you, you hadn’t even warned Paul and that’s what made it worse. At school you had seen him get angered more easily, get into fights, all the while people were telling you had done the right thing. But it didn’t feel like it.
As you sat at your desk away from Paul who was staring you down, you placed in your earphones even though your phone was dead, just so it was a sign of, please don’t talk to me. A pair of girls sat beside you,
“Oh my gosh. Did you see Paul? How he beat up that poor boy?”
“Girl, yes! He’s fucking crazy.”
You glanced over at Paul who’s, fists were clenched. The girls tried to seem quite but he heard and you knew he did.
You couldn’t take it after hearing a certain comment,
“Good Y/n leaving him.” Anger boiled in you when she said that.
Ripping out your headphones, slipping out your seat, you glared at the two girls who were shocked at your outbursts, everyone was. You weren’t like that. Always calm and collected. But they had pushed it.
Stomping towards Paul who also sported a shocked face, you grabbed it and smashed your lips against his. Everyone gasping in surprise.
He kissed back immediately, a smirk against your lips.”I’m sorry,” you muttered drawing back from him, “about everything I put you through. That I listened to what they all said…”
Instead of saying anything else, he dragged you out the room, grabbing your bag in the process, as soon as you both were hidden in the woods. He turned to you and picked you up into a kiss.
Sweet and long with so much want.
“I missed you. God I fucking missed you.” He sighed, nuzzling your cheek.
Wrapped into each others warmth you realized something, “Paul my grades! Paul the rumors!” You panicked bouncing in his arms. He groaned as you tried to climb out his grip.
“I thought we were having a moment!”
“I thought I wanted a good school history!”
“It’s just one period!” He whined. You shifted to look at him with a pout. A roll of his eyes, “fine. But you owe me a lot of time.” A smirking plastering his face, sending a wink to you. “Lucky for you…It’s Friday.”
I recently returned from a four-month trip around Europe. I backpacked to Spain, Portugal, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Germany, Norway and The Netherlands, sometimes with my best friend, sometimes with new friends, and sometimes all alone.
Travelling alone was one of the best experiences of my life. You’ll surprise yourself with your keen intuition, your ability to cope with a new language, your friend-making skills, your geographical bearings and overall just how much you enjoy doing whatever you want, whenever you want - from eating whenever, going wherever and doing whatever you feel like doing. Sometimes I had gelato for breakfast, once I spent six hours in a museum, a few times I slept til midday, I went to a music festival solo and I swam in the ocean morning, noon and dusk.
But travelling alone can also be problematic and lonely if you’re not properly prepared. Here’s some easy tips that really enriched my experience travelling alone.
1. Laptop smart Not only is it exceedingly hard to navigate foreign transport sites from a phone, my laptop proved really valuable to me when I needed precious downtime, which was about once a week. I loaded up a portable hard drive with movies and boxsets so I could retreat into my own little world with my headphones on to watch a movie in bed when I needed a bit of ‘me’ time.
2. Device smart - I subscribed to Spotify Premium for $10 a month and built myself some playlists by mood - chill, happy, groovy, pensive. Then I downloaded them, so they were available offline. - I also downloaded Tripit, an app that links with your email and builds you an automatic itinerary based on your email confirmations. - I also downloaded Maps.me, an app with offline maps and GPS location so I was never lost. I dropped a (permanent) pin on the location of my accommodation in each city so I always had my bearings. - Also make sure your emails are accessible on your phone - I found the Gmail app to be the best option for me, because many of my emails were available offline - valuable when I needed an address or confirmation number, which was a lot!
3. Spend smart I went with Citibank Australia, who offer a Citibank Plus everyday account with fee-free withdrawals and fee-free transactions anywhere in the world. Shop around your banks and see what deal you can find - don’t just go with your own bank, who might smash you with withdrawal and transaction fees. Every dollar counts when you’re overseas.
4. Insure smart This was a non-negotiable. I actually submitted two claims after this trip - one for a lost phone and another for a change of trip. Make sure you know what you’re entitled to before you commit to a policy - valuables up to $1,000 is essential if you’re taking that laptop or smartphone!
5. Pack smart A few quick tips: - Don’t take anything that needs ironing. You’ll never wear it, trust me. - Bring your runners so you can walk miles during the day. It really made all the difference for me - on days I wore them I could walk up to 30,000 steps without any pain whatsoever. - Bring your flip flops for showering. Tinea is rampant in hostel world! - Bring exercise gear. I always moved from place to place in my exercise gear - it’s easy to sleep in on long haul bus-rides, and you don’t want to wear your 15kg pack with bad shoes - it hurts your ankles! - Pack, then don’t take half the things you packed. Every little thing is a lot heavier on your back in the blistering heat, trust me. And they have toiletries in other countries too, you know!
6. Disembark smart - Always carry some cash with you for the country you’re going to - for me, it was mostly euros. It was essential for my commute from the airport, and when I forgot to arm myself with currency, I was left disoriented, tired and wandering around trying to find an ATM while not getting robbed. - It’s also worth Googling bus or train information before you board your plane, so you know the fastest and cheapest way to your accommodation before you land. Taxis are tempting - but will run your budget dry quickly.
7. Book smart - Book directly through the website, not the compare-sites - it’s cheaper! This includes airlines, bus companies and train websites, and the hostel websites when it comes to booking your accommodation. - Also, always book your bits and bobs in a private browsing section. Airline websites have algorithms that send the ticket prices up if they log your IP looking at a price a couple times to create a sense of urgency in you. - But don’t feel like you need to map your whole plan out before you even leave home - I purposefully left gaps in my plan and life filled them in. I stayed with europeans I’d met overseas, travelled with new friends and went to countries that I had no plans on going to, like Norway (one of my favourite countries in the end!)
8. Backup smart After every country I backed up my phone to my laptop and my laptop to my hard drive. If you trust the Cloud, backup to there too. It is devastating to lose travel photos - they’re about the most important thing you own when you travel.
9. Stay smart - Hostelworld.com is the go-to site for hostels. If I was nervous about my choice, I’d usually book one night in and extend my stay if it felt right. I always read plenty of reviews for each place, particularly taking notice of the location rating. Cleanliness in the bathroom, uncomfortable beds or a tiny kitchen were things I could deal with. A 30 minute commute to the city was something that wore me down pretty quickly. - Speaking of the kitchen - that ‘free’ shelf in the fridge is your best friend - use it!
10. Be alone smart - Find a local pub and go and sit at the bar with a good book. Strike up a conversation with the bartender - they are probably bored out of their mind! Bartenders have a wealth of cultural knowledge about their city that you’d never find on Trip Advisor - ask for their hot tips on eating, drinking, shopping and the sights. I asked each bartender to draw all over a fold-up map in each city so I had a visual reference - it helped me pair things together that were close by so I could plan my days better. - Also, do the walking tour on your first day. They are usually free (the tour guides live on tips) and they are the most useful introduction to a city - not to mention hugely interesting.
11. Commute smart If you’re wondering if you should walk or get a metro, walk. If you’re wondering whether you should get the metro or a bus, bus. The metro is fast, but you see nothing.
12. Dress smart - If you’re spending the day exploring, wear one less thing than you think you need to. It’s awful being hot and sweaty, but easy to speed up if you’re feeling a little nippy. Plus, your thighs will thank you when they can crush steel between your rippling muscles! - Runners are pretty much always the best option - you’ll double your productivity with them on.
13. Mini-pack smart Your daypack should contain: - headphones - a book - a city map (to ask the locals to circle their favourite places on!) - a knife and fork (plastic, for impromptu lunches in the park or by the water) - a water bottle. Water is your best friend between all that exercise you didn’t realize you were doing (win!), the salty restaurant meals you’re eating (yum) and the drinking (inevitable). Drink it in litres - otherwise you’ll be perpetually dehydrated and wondering why you feel so tired.
14. Wash, dry and iron smart It’s inevitable you’ll have to wash atleast once a week. Face it, pretty boy. Mama aint here to help you now. - Every night, wash the underwear you wore that day in the shower. It takes five seconds, stops them from stinking up the place (we all know undies get the most dirty) and fresh undies are one of life’s little pleasures! - You can iron out major creases by wetting a towel and wiping the clothing while it’s on you (it’ll dry), or bringing the item on a coat hanger into the shower area (the steam makes the creases drop out) - Splurge occasionally and get laundry done. Most hostels do it for less than $10, and having fresh clean dry clothing one of those amazing little things that lifts your spirits when you’re out of your comfort zone.
15. Socialise smart Talk to people! Everyone is the best version of themselves when they are travelling. Strike up conversations with people you would never usually speak to, especially those travelling alone as well. Ask them their story, compare itineraries, go on adventures together and who knows? You might just make a friend for life.
I love the idea of Derek getting a dog, the big one that can pull even him around. He listens to Derek when he wants to, the only person the dog listens to all the time is Stiles.
Derek wants to be annoyed, but he loves how sweet Stiles is with Thor, he loves how excited Thor gets when Stiles is at the door. He loves how Stiles plays with him, he loves how right it feels when the three of them are together, like they’re family, like pack.
A few years later when Stiles moves in together Derek thinks its less cute when Thor cries outside their bedroom door until they let him in. They have to upgrade to a king bed to fit the three of them.
This is a CC-free and slightly updated version of my Mid Mod Ranch, which I edited for my Maristella project. Even though I added some new decor, I tried to keep it to only a few packs (in fact, there are no stuff packs required for this build - just the Expansion Packs and a few of the Game Packs). I also added a basement utility room so that you can add more space if you want.
The house has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and it was decorated with YA roommates in mind, so it doesn’t have any children’s bedrooms. Also I made the landscaping less desert-y and more lush. But as with all my builds, please feel free to modify/redecorate as you see fit!
Lot size: 20x30
Lot Location: “Vista Quarry” in Oasis Springs
EPs - Get to Work, Get Together, City Living
GPs - Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Parenthood
SPs - None
To install, download the ZIP file from the link below. Extract the folder and copy its contents (there should be 7 files total) into your My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Summary: Dan and Phil are
reluctant stepbrothers soon to be strangers. When Dan’s father decided to marry
Phil’s mother, no one could have predicted the marriage ending in flames only a
few weeks later. The two boys who avoided each other at all costs during the
marriage are brought together one last time before they part ways forever. Phil
hates Dan. Dan can’t stand Phil. But what happens when a house party goes
terribly wrong and they end up needing each other more than their parents ever
AKA. Angsty teenage
Dan, a drunken night no one can remember, mysterious hickies, thigh riding,
overstim, sexual tension for days etc…
“Why is he here?” You snarled angrily as you looked Theo up
and down with distaste.
Scott sighed as Stiles nod in agreement. Liam however seemed
less judgemental than usual, which you internally pouted about. Alec the newest
member of the pack looked between you and Theo with curious eyes.
Swearing, food mentioned, violence mentioned, Eggsy is a little bit beaten up, a little bit of fighting, mention of pain pills
deserve better.” & “Just sit down and let me take care of you.”
comes home from a rough mission feeling like he is not good enough for his
A/N’s: Wow! So,
this is the first reader insert fic that I have ever written. It also happens
to be the first thing I’ve ever written that I’ve let anybody read, so please
go easy on me. I’d love some constructive criticism, if anyone has any ideas on
how I could make my writing any better. Thanks! I hope you all enjoy.
hesitated to even go home that night. Part of him wanted to find somewhere else
to stay for the night, his mum’s or Roxy’s. His last mission had been rough. He
was beaten, bruised, and bloody. This wouldn’t be the first time he had come
home to her like this. At this point he knew that she was probably used to it,
that she maybe even expected it most nights and he hated that. He hated making
her upset or fearful for him. He hated that when he was on a mission, she was
stuck home, alone and worrying about his safety. But more than anything, he
hated the fact that he was what caused her distress.
until he reached their apartment building that he realized where his post
mission debrief walk had taken him. While completely lost in thought he had
made his way back to her. Right back to his incredible Y/N. Right back to the
woman he was so helplessly in love with. Even when he was internally debating
coming home or not he still found his way back to the girl he considered to be
his entire world. ‘I’m never gonna be
able to stay away from her.’ He shook his head at this thought. Eggsy knew that he couldn’t keep doing this to
her. He didn’t want to keep doing
this to her.
The brunette continues to stand outside of
their building for a few more minutes, just allowing himself a chance to sort
out his thoughts. He doesn’t know how long he ended up standing out there. It was
not until a man staring down at his cell phone almost knocked him over that he
finally decided that it was time to face the music. Taking one last deep breath
he walks into the small building, heading straight for the elevator and hitting
the button for his floor.
walks down the hallway to their apartment, he sends a small smile to the single
mother who lives down the hall and offers to help her bring her groceries
inside but she declines with a kind smile and a simple ‘No thanks’. Eggsy
stares down at the floor as he continues to walk, slightly disappointed that
his plan to procrastinate the conversation he was about to have had failed. He genuinely didn’t think that his heart could
beat any faster than it already was but he is quickly proven wrong once he
makes it to the end of the hall and finds himself standing in front of their
thing he notices once he steps inside is the sweet smell of his favorite
chocolate chip cookies. The familiar scent is almost able to bring a smile to
his somber looking face. Y/N always made the delicious treats when she had some
spare time before he came home. She had once told him that it was an old family
recipe and that her mother always made them for her when she was having a rough
day as a kid. A sigh escapes his lips as he hears her footsteps coming down the
hall to their bedroom. He is barely able
to set down his bag before she is pulling him into a tight hug. “You’re home! I
missed you while you were gone babe!” She says with such relief in her voice
that it almost breaks his heart.
beautiful. I missed you too.” He replies as he slowly pulls back from her hug
to look down at his sweet girlfriend. Her hair is pulled up in a messy bun with
a few pieces hanging loose around her face and at the back of her neck and she
is already in pajamas. A pair of fluffy polka-dot socks are on her feet. She
looks adorable (like always). She gives him a warm smile, but it starts to fade
when she notices the gloomy look on his face.
nickname still manages to make him smile. An old reminder of simpler times when
they were first introduced and she had – much like many other people he had met
– misheard his name. He places a gentle kiss on her forehead before walking
into the living room and sitting on their couch. He motions for her to come sit
down next to him and takes one more deep breath before he finally begins to say
what has been stuck in his mind since his mission ended.
making you worry about me.” He’s barely started and the look on her face is
already enough to make him want to shut up. The e/c eyed girl sitting next to
him looks confused and worried, which makes what he is trying to do so much
harder because this, this is exactly
what he is trying to stop from happening again. The entire point of what he is
saying, what he is doing was to stop himself from making her nervous anymore.
He closes his eyes for a second and reminds himself of what has been going
through his mind for hours, of all the times he came home and she had bags
under her eyes from the lack of sleep. Or of the texts he would get from her,
late at night when he was away on a mission. The ones that said things like ‘I
hope you’re getting some sleep baby, but I’m still up and I just wanted to check
in. Love you.’ or ‘I know you can’t tell me about what’s going on with the
mission, but please tell me that you’re doing ok at least.’.
reopens his eyes, but this time instead of looking at her, into her kind eyes,
he looks away, towards the coffee table where he sees the plate of her freshly
baked cookies and his body completely deflates. His normally cocky demeanor has been replaced
with one of hesitance and resignation. His shoulders are slumped and his jaw is
clenched. “You shouldn’t have to spend so much time wondering if I’m gonna come
home or not. You shouldn’t be stuck awake all night because you’re thinking
about what kind of danger I might be in on my missions.” He glances at the
floor next to the couch as he says this and notices JB sitting there with his
head tilted to the side, just staring at him, as if he too was wondering what the
fuck Eggsy was doing, “I mean fuck sweetheart, you are so incredible, way
too good for me. You deserve somebody who can provide you with some sense of
stability. Someone who you can count on to come home to you every night. I see
how exhausted you are when I get home from a mission and just when you start to
get rested again, I get called away. I can’t keep doing this to you.”
around when he had said that she was too good for him the h/c haired girl had
started slowly shaking her head, looking at him in what he could only describe
as pure horror. Before he could continue talking she cut him off, “Eggsy stop!
I don’t care about any of that stuff! I know you can’t tell me much about your
missions, but I can tell enough to know that what you do is incredibly
important. You go out there and you put yourself in danger to protect other
people. I will never ever be angry at you for that, for how brave that makes
you baby. I would choose you over some normal picket fence life any day. It’s
not even a question.”
first time in minutes Eggsy looks up at her, into her e/c eyes. He is no longer
able to continue to try to stay strong and Y/N can see the tears in his green
eyes. Letting out a deep breath he mumbles, barely loud enough to hear, “You
the normally collected girl bolts out of her seat next to him and throws her
hands in the air before crying out, “You know what! Maybe I do, but even if
that is somehow true I don’t want better! I want you!” She takes a deep breath
and lowers herself to a kneeling position in front of him and gently places her
hands on his knees, “I don’t care what kind of baggage comes along with you. I
will gladly put up with any of it if it means that I still get to be with you
and cuddle with you and love you! I
love you Eggsy and I can’t stand the idea of not being your girl anymore. So
please, if you genuinely believe that I would in any way be better off without
you then do whatever the hell you have to get that thought out of your head!”
on the couch stares down at her and lets out a sob before collapsing forward onto
the floor next to her. He clumsily pulls her towards him and hides his face
into the curve of her shoulder and she carefully maneuvers herself into his lap
and wraps her arms around him and for the first time since he got home she is
able to truly take him in. She notices the bruises running along his cheek
bones and the one surrounding his left eye. She can only imagine the bruises
that lay under his suit which is now getting wrinkled by their position. After
a moment, she carefully pulls away from him and rubs her thumb over his split
please, you’re hurt. Just sit down and let me take care of you.”
while staring into her eyes and allows then both to stand up. He sits down on
the couch while she rubs her hand carefully over his face one more time before
she walks into the kitchen and grabs a few ice packs as well as some pain meds
and water. Once he has taken the pills she sends him to get changed into some
comfier clothing and grabs them both a glass of milk before sitting down on the
couch and turning on the tv. She puts on some random sitcom while she waits for
him to come back and finally allows herself to process everything that has just
walks back into the room she is just staring at the coffee table, completely
lost in her own thoughts and he has to call out her name to get the girl to look up
at him. He had changed into an old sweater and some sweatpants. When she does
finally look up at him, he looks concerned and she gives him a small smile to
let him know that she is ok before moving over slightly so that he can sit down
next to her. Once he is comfortable on the couch beside her, she hands him the
ice packs and the milk before reaching forward and grabbing the plate of
cookies. They each grab a few and he places his arm on the couch behind her
head, allowing the girl to rest against his side. He smiles after he takes his
first bite of cookie and kisses her on the forehead, quietly telling her how
much he loves her and her cookies.
glad,” she says before joking, “I make them with love.”
chuckles. They spend the next few hours on the couch and they eventually end up
laying down, him behind her, stomach and chest pressed up against her back. As
the night goes on and they both begin to get sleepier and sleepier he begins to
rub his hand up and down her arm. Just as she begins to drift off she turns her
head to look at him and says, quietly, “You are right about me being terrified
to lose you during a mission, but what scares me even more is the idea that you
might leave me voluntarily.”
presses a kiss to her nose and gently tells her, “Don’t worry love. I ain’t
going anywhere. I promise.”
@kurtwxgners Thanks for letting me tag you and I hope that you like it!