Another thing that hurts me is Peter, all along, KNEW there was something off about Ego. He knew that something was going to go wrong, that Gamora was right, but ALL HIS LIFE all he wanted was a father to love him and care for him and he had thought that maybe, just maybe he’d finally found that in Ego.
Then Ego turned out to be this huge dick who wanted to use him instead of be a father. And then when he realized he had a father all along - Yondu - it was TOO LATE.
Guys, look what happened 2 weeks ago. My dreams came true! Never stop fighting and believing! 6 months ago I couldn’t even think about this, but I decided that if I continue talking and thinking that it’s impossible, I’ll never move from the dead spot.
So I was roomies with ballora at this appartment that, I think, my sister recommended I live at cuz it was right next to a mall w a secondhand lolita shop, which we checked out and I found, I think, the milky rail train dress for like $100 but my sis n ballora were like “dont fucking spend you money on that its too expensive!” and I was like “No way this is a fuckin stEAL at this price!”….didn’t wind up buying it tho :c
Also at one point ballora was just givin me all kinds of shit and callin me the meanest names n shit because I wasnt going to my college classes because I was just so anxious n overwhelmed and she’s all like “college is so fuckin expensive and you’re just wASTING everyones time”…geez ballora what did I ever do to you? Also lmao those are the reasons im never goin to college cuz this would absolutely happen. Anyways, I’m pretty sure I remember the building was a huge fuckin dump on the outside, with neon letters on it that were going out and lliterally falling off. Oh also there was one point I remember I was putting off doing this art project and everyone was givin me shit and idk I just got super mad I started ust, like, carvin numbers into the table the art piece was on with a pen?? idk I remember seeing the number 14…there was also some part of the piece that involved a hanging shark that just would nOT stay upright and it was so infuriating lmao
This part I dont know where it fits in w anything but I am 100% here for this happenin irl lmao….anyways idk I was out somewhere and it started raining and I didnt have an umbrella…but luckily nick valentine walks by and says he’s got my umbrella and that he’ll walk me par of the way back to my apartment cuz he was headed in that direction already and i’m just like “Wow what would I do without you” n then we walk together for a few blocks n part ways n im filled with a warm fuzzy feeling uwu uwu uwu
“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. When you cross rivers, you will not drown. When you walk through fire, you will not be burned, nor will the flames hurt you. This is because I, the Lord, am your God” Isaiah 43:2,3 New Century Version
The Road Trip (still in progress) :chapter 1 │chapter 2 │chapter 3│chapter 4│chapter 5│chapter 6│chapter 7│chapter 8 Riley is twenty-one years old, who does whatever she is supposed do. She stays in her safe zone never wondering out, until something happens that makes her rethink her life. Riley decides to do something for herself and hit the road for a solo trip. While trying to figure out her life and find inspiration to start writing, she meets a green eyed stranger. Is it possible to feel an instant connection with someone, and know they are the one for you? Riley and the stranger seem to think so, but will something come in the way of stopping them from being together?
A Road to a Better Life (still in progress): found here*violence and suicide mentioned in later chapters. I’m not sure if I have trigger warnings* Riley leaves her little town of Twin Falls after transferring to the University of Long Beach. She has a history with panic attacks, how will she deal with them all alone? Will things change when she meets a handsome green eyed man through her bouncy blonde new roommate. What happens when she runs into an old friend from home?
These 15 quotes prove that Muhammad Ali’s words hit harder than any punch he ever threw
1. “It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.”
2. “If you even dream of beating me, you’d better wake up and apologize.”
3. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.”
4. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
5. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’”
6. “Bragging is when a person says something and can’t do it. I do what I say."
7. "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact — it’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration — it’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
8. “At home I am a nice guy: But I don’t want the world to know. Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far.”
9. “A man who has no imagination has no wings.”
10. “Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. His hands can’t hit what his eyes can’t see. Now you see me, now you don’t. George thinks he will, but I know he won’t.”
11. “Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn’t matter which color does the hating. It’s just plain wrong.”
12. “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth.”
13. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.”
14. “A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”